FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow I really hope the mods trach BSU's IP address and LE shows up for questioning!

last saw Somer at Gano and Grove Park Drive

This would FIT right in about the theory that Somer, took a right/shortcut down Grove Park Drive (the condo) the ones with SEVERAL dumpsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now I'm getting freaked.

This guy:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=21318

Lives at the address that CMC Anderson was arrested at.

His offense:

SEX BAT BY ADULT/VCTM UNDER 12; F.S. 794.011(2) (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)

Just ick! I can't stand to see "under 12"!!! It makes me so sick to my stomach! How do these monsters live with themselves??!!

Okay, rant over.

I'm taking a break.

I don't think mom was involved. I think Somer ran into trouble on her run away from her siblings. Crime of opportunity.

Before I go crazy, how do we know this is Dickie Thomas from the articles?

Stickman.png

Dickie T (DTMAN) is not this guy pictured on this video. Dickie T is someone from the neighborhood that keeps popping up on other videos...he's a heavy set guy with no facial hair. Dickie T kinda looks like stick man...that parallel has been noted by others. He's also referenced in an article from the funeral today as being the 1st one to hug DTMOM. The guy pictured here is someone who resembles an RSO, but now I'm not sure what his name is. When I figure it out, I'll yell :(

See I don't think she was having "lunch" at all. Maybe she and he were more than friends. IMO

That is possible, a few of us have wondered that.

Just curious, has anyone checked prop records to see who that house is registered to? Mom must have moved at some point from the Carolina to FL and I want to know if that was before or after she seperated from Somer's dad. Usually, in child matters it is hard for one parent to take kids out of the state.

On the other hand, I don't find it odd for Mom to come home on a lunch break. Does anyone know if they have a dog???

Can someone please help me? Somer's mother said on Friday night in her interview that the coroner was not releasing the body and she didn't know when she would get her back. Yet all the news is saying Somer will be laid to rest. I'm totally confused.

That makes no sense to me. I can tell you from experience that my deceased child would not be buried or cremated, had I not been able to see his body in the casket. I would not take anyone's word for that fact that is was him. The only absolute proof I would have was to view him myself, no matter. The truth is far better than the monsters the imagination can conjure up.

According to this article, Dickie Thomas is 49. RSO Richard Marshall Thomas is reported as 48.

Address in Georgia, but last verification was 3/2009. Crime: child molestation. http://services.georgia.gov/gbi/gbi...ualOffenderDetails&sexualoffenderId=650282CB9

Now this is IRONIC, I didn't even get the connection - DOH! I was just searching for Richard Thompson because that is usually the common name of someone called Dick.

If I recall his offense was not violent???? UPDATE: Wrong person - this person had the middle name Mark.

And the head spins round and round..

Question -

I can't find where we have learned that the booking day (21st) for the 4 armed robbers has anything to do with the day the robbery occurred.

I can't find where we have learned that the 4 armed robbers were collected specifically from the Thompson home and brought in from there for booking. ETA: Okay got this - Momtective called the jail and confirmed all 4 were arrested AT the Thompson home.

I can see that the Thomson home looks like it is the house number of a robbery. I can see that these 4 were booked for that event on 10/21. But are we sure that they robbed that house? Or were they simply picked up there?

Let me know if I'm missing some of the details we have & point me in the direction of those details.

At this point, AFAIK, the date of the robbery could have been a year ago... And it might not have been the Thompson house that was robbed.

TIA - for any help.

yeah, I like my herrings red, so I'm stuck thinkin' about this for the moment.

snipped

NOT the same last name, teacher's last name was Currie!

Oooops sorry ... thanks for correcting me Tom'sGirl! :D Being at work plus watching these two threads like mad doesn't help! Back to lurking ......

Dickie T (DTMAN) is not this guy pictured on this video. Dickie T is someone from the neighborhood that keeps popping up on other videos...he's a heavy set guy with no facial hair. Dickie T kinda looks like stick man...that parallel has been noted by others. He's also referenced in an article from the funeral today as being the 1st one to hug DTMOM. The guy pictured here is someone who resembles an RSO, but now I'm not sure what his name is. When I figure it out, I'll yell :(

Okay, I am going to VOLUNTEER myself to make a spread sheet of who is who... be back in a few... Pics with names!!

Seriously, I just want to know how she died and if she was sexually assaulted.

That information would really, really help establish motive.

I just got off the phone with a jailer @ CCSO. He confirmed that the 4 individuals arrested at XXXX Horton Dr. were indeed arrested at that address. All four are still jailed, all four without bond.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Would really like to who they were robbing. If it was at Diena's home, why hasn't the media picked up on this? This also makes no sense. I still wonder why SP took his pic off his website. Was he afraid someone would recognize him?

Originally posted by BSU1967

Quote:
Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

Thread #7, page 11, post #256
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90759&page=11

Are the interviews on the day of the crime on video for all to see? If not, what's the point? I still want to know why SP sent Somer's sibs out twice to look for her, and he didn't go along.

WAIT. I think the RSO Richard Thomas looks EXACTLY like Dickie Thomas. He could go by the name Dickie now - especially giving it to the media - so people don't look up "Richard Thomas" and see his nice ole mug shot.

Assuming they are the same person, WHY is a RSO first in line to hug Somer's mom??

"Dick" is a nickname for Richard.

Melissa

No details just booking info from the jailer. I would love to see the arrest report. Booking occurred at 11:15am so arrest would have been earlier than that, right? Wonder if this is why Diena went home for lunch with her friend. Maybe the robbery is the reason Diena asked her friend to stay at the house and be there with the kids until she got home.

What could be so valuable in that house, that so many with so much gunfire would be there to commit the crime? There's alot more to this than we know.

and could this be the reason DT said from the start that this disappearance
was different from SOMER before???

Would also like to know, what it was that made DT so quick to flag down LE on her way home, that Monday? Somer had been late before, wasn't she?Something very fish here.

WAIT. I think the RSO Richard Thomas looks EXACTLY like Dickie Thomas. He could go by the name Dickie now - especially giving it to the media - so people don't look up "Richard Thomas" and see his nice ole mug shot.

Assuming they are the same person, WHY is a RSO first in line to hug Somer's mom??

Wow Lawlady. Maybe you should email LE. I would.

Sorry to double quote and post, but

Why would media tell us the name of the first person in line? Do they know something already?

No details just booking info from the jailer. I would love to see the arrest report. Booking occurred at 11:15am so arrest would have been earlier than that, right? Wonder if this is why Diena went home for lunch with her friend. Maybe the robbery is the reason Diena asked her friend to stay at the house and be there with the kids until she got home.
My guess is that LE was tailing the foursome suspected in an armed robbery & they happened to congregate in front of Somer's home and were arrested to get them out of there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01