FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been gone all day, but I have a good excuse-honest. Let me just say this:please make sure your men get their PSAs and follow through with any and all recommended procedures. OK?

I just have a couple of questions:
1) The robbery at Somer's home was before she went missing, right? It was the arrest that came afterward?
2) Has there ever been a relationship established between the Thompsons and any of those who were arrested?
3) Did we ever hear back from an admin re:a forum for Somer?
OK, so that's 3.
I smiled about the MOO and KWIM. I've been trying to puzzle out ETA-but I looked it up
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=blogspeak
I was going to suggest a recap every 10 pages or so, but I knew better.

Y'all-I just can not find the video of the woman talking about the garbage/take it how you want to.
I've tried. Will continue to try to find it because even tho I don't remember the details I do remember it.
If I come across it, I will post link.

This case has me so conflicted.

Just when I think I've decided in one direction, I flip-flop over to a different one.
I am not conflicted-here is what I think about it all:
I think that LE is on top of it all-they have pulled out all the stops and with all their combined expertise they have narrowed down suspect(s), I think everyone should pay VERY close attention to the conference tomorrow because I also feel, as others, that they will release a profile. That profile will identify to OTHERS around the perp what to look for-it SHOULD alert the conflicted relatives, friends, co-workers to abnormal or unusual behavior in that perp-EVEN THOUGH the perp may have already established him/her self as being 'different. I think that whoever killed this child had their 'explosion' which was long in coming-but it did happen. I also think that the murderer still lives in the community and must be desparate as hell as to know how to proceed with 'it's' life now. The perp may or may not be monitoring these boards-it all depends on what economic class of perp did it.
I have another theory....involving sex chat/talk lines. A lot of below-the-radar unknown potential public sex offenders use these chat lines to fulfull their fantasies-meaning they can call, pay money and state their fantasies and in their other life carry on as a normal person of society. I would hope LE would interview Sex chat line owners for help. Discreetly. I am also thinking that a lot of secret lovers of having sex with a child are watching this board.
There is a whole set of persons in this world who differentiate having sex with a child and doing violence towards one. By that I mean there are people who think it is okay to have sex with a child-but not to do violence upon. I hope I make this clear. There is a big difference in that thinking!
I am disgusted that a child died-I am livid beyond words. I have daughters and I don't get a minutes peace because I read the news and I am aware. I feel for Somer's whole family-it is just not fair and I pray to God the killer is found and STOPPED.

Hint to all of you that get stumped on the acronyms-just google the letters-the meaning usually pops up-that's what I do and you don't have to embarrass yourself!!
Believe me, I have done it alot for I haven't been in the blogging world long!!!!

TY twall - what a great idea! I think I'll give it a whirl next time I get stumped (which won't be long).

I re-read it(and edited my post) and it says AFTER (spec. the day she was found) but Id swear it first read as prior(which would make ALOT more sense)...........I dunno which ever it was its all very weird & I dont know why nobody else is talking about it(unless its a total lie-which seems unlikely).

bbm

The robbery was finally mentioned tonite on jvm but le would give no comment.

TY TY now I can drop that idea!! You rule.:woohoo:

YW... they were getting lamblasted with calls and tips about the blue nissan so they definitely wanted to put that to rest.

I don't blame the commuinty for being so freaked out right now-- and I heard today attendance at school last week was extremely low. Heck.. I bet it was! Not only with a child killer on the loose, but all the children being so upset in general, and especially little Somer's friends.

I certainly hope this community continues to move forward with MAPS and the RASP. AND hopefully the schools will take a look at their budget and make room for proper bus transportation for the children.

:)

I don't know if anyone cares but, on day one I read all through SP's website. (I was already aware of what indigo children theory is.) I found the site inconsistent in diction and style so I searched for similar material elsewhere on-line. (copy 4 entire sentences of SP's, input into google search, pop out another website with EXACTLY the same information). I'm not being critical, I'm just sayin'. Even the stuff about working with kids. (And by the way, his orginal website DID say he worked with adults as well as children.) The part of the site that was original SP was his bio. And if you read his story - his little auto-bio, it seemed heartfelt & authentic. Not so creepy. Just a young man hit early in life with cancer, looking for answers and meaning in his life, and wanting to help others, IMO.

You don't think Somer could have been a witness to the robbery do you?

Ok y'all. I've gotta go to bed. I promised myself I would not stay past 9:00 and it is now 10:21!!!!
Y'all have a good night.
(FWIW, if everybody would go to bed now, I would not have 983,783,130 pages to read in the morning.LOL)

Praying for Somer and all who love her.

bbm

The robbery was finally mentioned tonite on jvm but le would give no comment.
To me its HUGE & needs to brought into the light........discovering it is what brought me out of lurking mode with Somer's case *however* its re-enforced what my hinky meter has been telling me (& I really hope my hinky meter is wrong!)

I don't know if anyone cares but, on day one I read all through SP's website. (I was already aware of what indigo children theory is.) I found the site inconsistent in diction and style so I searched for similar material elsewhere on-line. (copy 4 entire sentences of SP's, input into google search, pop out another website with EXACTLY the same information). I'm not being critical, I'm just sayin'. Even the stuff about working with kids. (And by the way, his orginal website DID say he worked with adults as well as children.) The part of the site that was original SP was his bio. And if you read his story - his little auto-bio, it seemed heartfelt & authentic. Not so creepy. Just a young man hit early in life with cancer, looking for answers and meaning in his life, and wanting to help others, IMO.
I betcha he is really super freaked out about right now, and has been since day 1....!

Still not excusing him for not helping the children look for Somer. If he works with children he should know better, parent or no parent skills. That to me is just common sense. Or maybe I'm just completely off the wall with my thinking. :)

Ok y'all. I've gotta go to bed. I promised myself I would not stay past 9:00 and it is now 10:21!!!!
Y'all have a good night.

:laugh: (FWIW, if everybody would go to bed now, I would not have 983,783,130 pages to read in the morning.LOL)

Praying for Somer and all who love her.

:floorlaugh:

g'nite kimberlyd!

I think all we heard was older girl AT was sent out twice by SP to look again, and she was maybe still searching? Geez, just realized, that's crazy to let your 10 year old girl be out running around tho, if you think there's a predator.

That's what I was thinking, she could have stayed home or still been out, but nothing was mentioned.

So, since LE states that all local RSO have checked out, should we be looking outside the local area? Like maybe GA registered RSO's living out of State in FL?

Someone posted a RSO from GA. Here is his picture.

Richard Marshall Thomas -- he right up the pipe or something -

Attachments

• RSORichardMarshalThomas.jpg
    RSORichardMarshalThomas.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
I don't want to bug the mods to death, but has anyone seen about getting this thread locked? If someone already asked, great. If not, I'll do it and start the next one. We're on Page 40.

By that I mean there are people who think it is okay to have sex with a child-but not to do violence upon. I hope I make this clear. There is a big difference in that thinking!

Don't understand this part of your post.

I don't want to bug the mods to death, but has anyone seen about getting this thread locked? If someone already asked, great. If not, I'll do it and start the next one. We're on Page 40.
Go for it... this thread is looonnngggg....!!!

Is this in an article or something? I have missed this.

It was stated by a LE official at last Thursday's press conference. It was an undercover LE agent in the blue car and he saw a girl cross the street on her bike and almost get hit by a car. He stopped to see if she was ok and then she said she couldn't find her house. After a few minutes, she said she saw her house and she went home and he went on his way and reported it to his boss. Somone saw this(parents??) and told LE enforcement about an attempted abduction. FDLE and the FBI investigated the matter and confirmed the story with the officer. That is it, there is NOTHING to this, we need to move on from this angle. I will try to find the video of the news conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl