Identified! FL - Tampa, human legs, tatt Sean/Greg/Zach, McKay Bay, Nov'21- Stephanie Crone-Overholts *Arrest*

Lutz man arrested in murder of woman whose partial remains were found in McKay Bay
Snipped
The Tampa Police Department says Robert Kessler, of Lutz, was already in custody on a separate matter. He has now been charged with second-degree murder and mistreatment of a body.
ETA
Tampa PD Interim Chief Ruben Delgado said the investigation led officers to Robert Kessler, who was interviewed on Nov. 14. Two days later, officers found Crone-Overholts' vehicle, and her blood was found inside.

Delgado said officers returned to Kessler's residence with a search warrant, where they found more of Crone-Overholts' blood.

Delgado said Kessler was already being held on a drug charge Wednesday, Nov. 24 when Tampa officers arrested and charged him with second-degree murder and abuse of a body.

Last edited:
Well, he was certainly suspicious to me in the Inside Edition interview. The way he said, “They (the police) took my van, but they won’t find any evidence.” That is not something an innocent person says. I figured they’d find evidence.

Well, he was certainly suspicious to me in the Inside Edition interview. The way he said, “They (the police) took my van, but they won’t find any evidence.” That is not something an innocent person says. I figured they’d find evidence.

He seemed to have used her car for disposing, so they wont find anything in his van.

She may not be the only one:

Hillsborough judge notes ‘total depravity’ as she orders man detained in McKay Bay murder

Snipped from the article above
"In Wednesday’s hearing, the detective mentioned that investigators still have not found Crone-Overholts’ head and one of her arms. Assistant State Attorney Scott Harmon also noted that forensic analysts identified DNA belonging to another unknown female in the carpet in the same room where the victim was said to have been staying."

What a sicko.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93
Back