FL - Three teens dumped and left for dead in Marion County - March 2023

Moxie Vi

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Marion County deputies investigate after 3 teens left for dead in Ocklawaha

Such a sad story. I wonder what happened. One girl was found in a dumpster with a gunshot wound and is in the hospital, later a 17 yr old male was found shot and was deceased on the side of the road followed by another teenage girl found in a car in a lake nearby, she had also been shot.

I’m curious to see how this case unfolds.

Unfortunately it looks as though the girl who was found first, in the dumpster, will be taken off of life support and her organs will be donated according to this article:
Teen in Mystery Triple Shooting Case in Florida Has No Brain Activity

The car found with the second female victim inside was owned by LS, the first victim, so they had to have been connected. From the above article: “After a search warrant was obtained for Layla’s vehicle, her vehicle was searched and located a third victim. The 16-year-old woman also suffered a gunshot wound and was pronounced dead.”

The 17-yr old male victim was found less than a mile away,
3 acts of violence against Florida teens believed to be connected

This case is local to me. Most weekends I escape to the lake house that we own in the area. I may have to safely explore this weekend.

Unfortunately it looks as though the girl who was found first, in the dumpster, will be taken off of life support and her organs will be donated according to this article:
Teen in Mystery Triple Shooting Case in Florida Has No Brain Activity

The car found with the second female victim inside was owned by LS, the first victim, so they had to have been connected. From the above article: “After a search warrant was obtained for Layla’s vehicle, her vehicle was searched and located a third victim. The 16-year-old woman also suffered a gunshot wound and was pronounced dead.”

The 17-yr old male victim was found less than a mile away,
3 acts of violence against Florida teens believed to be connected

This case is local to me. Most weekends I escape to the lake house that we own in the area. I may have to safely explore this weekend.

This is just so awful..
They say not a seriel killer.... but it looks that way.....

Stay safe as you safely explore....

I was reading about this earlier this morning. I wonder what happened to these young victims. I'm hoping that there is some sort of cctv in the area that can identify or provide assistance to LE.

A link to the daily mail article, ignore the salacious headline, because the always have great pic's and maps.
Here ya go.

Apparently I live under a rock. The term "Hybrid Gang" is completely new to me. In case it is to others, I found this resource/definition helpful.

Hybrid Gang Legal Definition

I am consumed with this case. I cannot imagine the pain these families are going through. I hope the persons of interest are identified soon and that they are able to build a strong case against whoever did this.

I had not heard a thing about these murders. How scary and sad! As another poster mentioned above, I have read that the first victim was found in a dumpster in some reports and on the roadside in others. Just wondering why this detail is not consistent. Anyway, I am interested to see what this is all about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nobodi
Back