FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #2

I don't understand why OCSO isn't going to be involved in the search for Jennifer? (I could not care less if OPD is involved since I have no faith in them at all.)

Are the two agencies involved in following up the tip on Tracy's car and conducting searches in that immediate area?

Not much help being in Oregon in a physical sense, but please know that I send prayers up for your family all the time! Please Lord - PLEASE show us where she is!

Give the family a cyber hug from me ~ and don't worry - we won't give up on Tracy![/QUOTE Thanks Kimster, for your prayers. Ultimately, it is the prayers of everyone that care, that will bring Tracy home. I too feel so frustrated at the lack of investigation and information. What matters to Joe, Trayc's dad, is to find Tracy. Those who have done this hineous crime, will pay sooner or later, God will see to it. Again thank you for your prayers, they are power unseen

From your post I take it the helicopter is a news helicopter. If not, please post correction. I ask because the only other helicopter would be LE, and I am wondering if LE has seriously checked out the area since the tip. Thanks

I honestly don't know but I would guess it was news shots. It looked like something that is traditionally shot by a news crew. You can probably find the video on WESH. I'm on a Blackberry and have trouble pulling videos otherwise I would check. Sorry!

Me and many of the Ocasio family members, go into all the sites that talk about Tracy. This is a tragedy for our family.[/QUOTE

Just wanted to say I am reading here today and searching on the internet to see if anything new has been discovered re: Tracy's disappearance. My prayers to Tracey's parents, and all of her family.

I just wanted to add that I lived in Orlando for almost 22 years, and have thought we would return when we retire. I am sickened to see the wave of crime that has hit Orlando. I always thought of it a just a very big small town - lots of caring people, good place to live, and raise a family, as we did. It sickens and saddens me greatly to see the pain of the Ocasio family since they have become victims of the crime in my beloved city. Joe and his wife are showing great strength and dignity in how they are handling this tragic loss of their daughter - I pray they will continue to find that strength. If I still lived there, or even if I could take the time to do the travel I would be down there helping to search. Good heavens - Tracy is everyone's daughter because this senseless tragedy could hit anyone's daughter.

I am sending many prayers up today for Tracy and Jennifer. Maybe the searchers will find them both and return them home. :praying:

Link to video, article re this weekend's search. Search plans now narrowed, focused more on JKesse.

The search will continue all weekend. Local law enforcement is not involved in the search but say they will be ready and available if anything is found.

At one point, search teams were also going to search an area of interest in the case of Missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio. They have since decided to call off that search, saying the Kesse search area is so large they wont have the time or resources to search another area.

:prayer:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20247612/detail.html

:parrot:

Link to video, article re this weekend's search. Search plans now narrowed, focused more on JKesse.

The search will continue all weekend. Local law enforcement is not involved in the search but say they will be ready and available if anything is found.

At one point, search teams were also going to search an area of interest in the case of Missing Ocoee woman Tracy Ocasio. They have since decided to call off that search, saying the Kesse search area is so large they wont have the time or resources to search another area.

:prayer:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20247612/detail.html

I have a strong hunch that when they find Jennifer, they will also find Tracy...

I have a strong hunch that when they find Jennifer, they will also find Tracy...

I think you are right. I hope someone gets closer this weekend than ever before.
I live in NC where it has been very hot & huimid, but I flew into Orlando today to visit a friend & fellow searcher & it is so so so hot and beyong humid here in Fl. I have searched in the heat & the really cold but this heat is oppresive. I dont know how anyone can be doing these searches day after day,. I really respect them for it.
God Bless all who search & Bless the families who have a love one missing.

Again I check here and on the Orlando Sentinel,and find nothin new regarding Tracy. All missing persons cases interest me, but especially the ones from Orlando since it was my home for most of my adult life. I am always astounded that people can so thoroughly disappear in a matter of hours, and I pray that this case (as well as the case of Jennifer Kessee) does not go cold. Today again prayers are sent for answers for Tracy's and Jennifer's families.

Eyewitness News has confirmed that police will search a new location this week for the body of missing Ocoee woman, Tracy Ocasio.

They received a credible tip that Tracy's car was spotted on Binion Road on the border of Apopka and Ocoee the night she disappeared.

The tip perfectly matches the police timeline.

The tipster told officers that he came around the corner on Binion Road and that's when he saw headlights facing the wrong way and coming from a bright yellow car. It was hours after Tracy disappeared.

The call came in through Crimeline and by Thursday the tip had been verified and the search zone cross checked. Police knew where they needed to look, and knew it was an area that had not been searched before.

"I'm really praying and hoping what he saw was our daughter's car. It narrows the search what happened to her," said Joe Ocasio, Tracy's father.

The area was suppose to be searched over the weekend by a team looking for Jennifer Kesse, but those searchers ran out of time and that's when Ocoee police started coordinating their own team. One problem is that the search area borders Apopka and now two jurisdictions have to be involved.

"I wanted to know are we coming here tonight, I can help, are we here in the morning," said Joe Ocasio.

69 days after their daughter Tracy left the Tap Room with James Hataway, the Ocasios know a little more about her whereabouts than they did the night she disappeared.

"We need to find out who's done this that will bring closure, this is by far not over, and we hope, we do find her," said Joe Ocasio.

Those answers could lie with the latest tip, a man who works at Disney and returned from a business trip only to realize he may hold the key. He told police he drives a bright yellow Mustang and that's why the bright yellow car, similar to Tracy's, he saw that night stuck out in his head.

Ocoee police are working to coordinate agencies, cadaver dogs and ATVs to search the woods on Wednesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20268589/detail.html

James Hataway's next court date is August 10, the date Tracy would turn 28.

WHY wait till Wednesday if its a credible tip? I bet Mr Ocasio and his family are going crazy waiting, but you don't want to screw up any evidence- I'm sure the area is being survieled.

My prayers are STILL with ALL families involved. :blowkiss:

JVM Issues will be discussing Tracy's case tonight.

Thank God for DVR's and replays! I will be recording the replay at 12am EST. Was there anything good anyone wants to share?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back