Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sleuths noticed & commented at the incongruity of J.Cheney-Mason's references at the suppression hearing. "This child" no way fit the prisoner, her life before indictment. It did not fit her courtroom appearances heretofore. She has always been the vamp, all the comether glances, with Jose Baez. But, as I said back then, it is the way defense attorneys usually characterise their clients, as victims. It is just that when Prisoner heard it, she approved of it. She has even been recorded saying she was as much a victim as Caylee. "He wants to portray me as a child? I'll assume the position. Whatever it takes." Then at the Full Moon, despite Mr. Mason's efforts, the rulings came down and, Uranus on her Sun, she was jarred. Her statements are coming in. She's been doing a slow burn ever since. Mars is traveling through her Sun Sign and conjoined her Mercury for the first FRYE. Mars enters Aries on April Fool's Day when she returns to court and hits Uranus on Sunday, April 3. All this fury atop her Decision Point.

TakingALook,
Thanks for supplying the link, after watching it, I went to the video numbered 28 (the video just prior to the one you linked) to watch the part where SA brings up the two new witness's just listed by the Defense (well past LATE), it is the doctors Danzinger and Weitze (I believe). Anyway, Jose wants a private sidebar and HHJP wants no part and makes him state what he's going to say in open court! Jose is continuuing to dance around the issue when Ann Finell helps by trying to delicately state the issue (she has a hard time getting it out too even). At around the 13:43 mark (on video 28) HHJB is asking if it is "some sort of diminished capacity" and at the same time AF is saying no ICA is shaking her head 'no' too. As if, no... I have no mental health issues (God forbid). What is it with her and her complete and utter denial of any MH issues. I would think she would want to hop on that train and ride it all the way out of the courtroom. I just don't understand, even in the absence of murdering her baby daughter, all of the other things she did, operating in complete fantasy for a good portion of her life, how this idea can be so repugnant to her or anyone else?!

Tuba;

I really hate to ask you to do more work, but, can the charts for next Friday, Saturday's hearings tell us if the chloroform will be allowed in for trial?

@Frigga: REF:
I just don't understand, even in the absence of murdering her baby daughter, all of the other things she did, operating in complete fantasy for a good portion of her life, how this idea can be so repugnant to her or anyone else?!

She has a strong KITE formation, with Moon/Pluto/Jupiter
i.e. issues with life & death and control issues may be Pluto, Moon of course, the emotional nature, Jupiter may be seen as excessive with these other 3 components, and then the coup de gras would be the APEX or exit of these energies tied together into the outer world , with the Apex of this rather tight orb KITE being "Neptune" (fantasy, illusions, mental health issues)

Reminds me of the old saying my mother use to tell us, "There but for the grace of God go I".

21merc7, in regards to your earlier post #755, yesterday saw a sesquare between Saturn & Neptune that was exact after some time in the making. That aspect will collapse controls, impel one to produce clarity or fail utterly, and unmask the batteries of both sides, Defense & Prosecution. Saturn of that aspect is retrograde in Mr. Baez's Sun Sign but he has Saturn in Aries and so he is the one feeling the weight of the sesquare and the threat to his case. His exasperation was patent.

Everyone under the Sun felt the aspect however and realised the need to refine information and intent and purport, meaning, and the prosecutors saw this too. Everything must be clear for the juror, imaginary at this time.

Leomoon!

No truer statement was ever made, it was my mom's favorite saying too. I try to remind myself of it often, as well. I probably have some of those same elements in my natal chart as ICA. I have to say, that for myself, at a younger age and not quite as pronounced, I behaved in some ways similar to ICA. That is why I have always wondered if she had been molested.

I am always grateful for the compassionate stance you take Leomoon, it is important, and what helps make us human (IMO). I had a baby at 19 and gave him up for adoption, and it was to save him from me, as well as my horrible family. It was the best decision I ever made, and maybe because of it, I was allowed the opportunity to seek mental health treatment, persevere in my desire for myself and my life to be different, and ultimately 'change my stars' so to speak.

Who know's if I may have gone down a path more like ICA's if things had not lined up for me, the way they did. I will never know, but I can take a guess, and I suppose that is why there are times I feel very sorry for ICA.

ETA: The statement I am referring to is "There but for the grace of God go I".

My son, btw, is a grown man now- 25 and is a wonderful human being. I have had the priviledge and honor to get to know him over the past several years and meet him in person just recently. He is a good person, and is loved by his family and was raised very well. Who knows what it would have been for Caylee if she had been given that chance... I imagine things would have turned out much differently for her, and maybe all of the Anthony's... but now- we will never know!

Tuba;

I really hate to ask you to do more work, but, can the charts for next Friday, Saturday's hearings tell us if the chloroform will be allowed in for trial?

Can you provide the moment when Dr. Vass took the stand to testify yesterday? Just Eastern Daylight Saving Time off the clock is fine. I will convert it to Eastern Standard Time.

Please, Sleuths, bring your impressions so we can have discussion. One thing I am almost embarrassed to post is a perception I had in the hearing Prisoner was forced to attend, the suppression hearings before Frye. Mr. Mason repeatedly described her as "this child" and this "young girl" and while he was infantilising her, I saw a transformation in her face. She began to take that on. Since the female planets were early at that hearing, the Moon a teenager and Venus only six, I can believe what I saw, remarkable as it is.

I wish we had a screen shot of that moment. It would be interesting to see that look on her face. I will go back and see if I can catch it too. TY, Tuba.

I am still trying to catch up on the hearings videos.

My impression (from my observations) of ICA is that she is 'relishing in the moment' at each of the hearings. This is her connection to the REAL WORLD each time she attends a hearing.

A "welcomed change" from her everyday existence at her present surroundings of imprisonment, guards, other inmates, all the things that we would think of as being 'caged'.

During her social life before the disappearance of our Dear Caylee, she seemed to adapt to whatever social setting she was connected to at that time.

So, we see her now, fulfilling her need to be 'helpful', conversing with chit chat, being an 'event coordinator' etc...all the things she played a role as a common citizen back when.

She feelings that she is somewhat controlling her life during the hearings; by thumbing thru the stacks of documents, searching testimony transcripts, note taking and giving memo message writings to her DT; only to be brought back to reality from time to time with the testimony of various witnesses.

But, she seems to not tarry there long until she is back in her element of 'imaginary world of dream land'. Will she ever wake up?

Can you provide the moment when Dr. Vass took the stand to testify yesterday? Just Eastern Daylight Saving Time off the clock is fine. I will convert it to Eastern Standard Time.

Tuba, thank you again, and I hope someone can find an exact time. I tried, but cannot find time stamped videos or even tweets, but I don't know where to find those.

I believe Dr. Vass stated his name between 1:18 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. I remember the 1:15 return time was at 1:16 and was surprised that foxorlando was a minute late, we did not get to hear "All Rise" and went from there.

I know the minutes can make a big difference sometimes, so, hopefully someone with better computer searching skills may be able to help.

Anyone?

Tuba, thank you again, and I hope someone can find an exact time. I tried, but cannot find time stamped videos or even tweets, but I don't know where to find those.

I believe Dr. Vass stated his name between 1:18 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. I remember the 1:15 return time was at 1:16 and was surprised that foxorlando was a minute late, we did not get to hear "All Rise" and went from there.

I know the minutes can make a big difference sometimes, so, hopefully someone with better computer searching skills may be able to help.

Anyone?

By 1:21pm the first post was made in the hearing thread that he was taking the stand so I think your estimate is a good one.

They broke for lunch early and the judge said to be back by 1:15pm. The reason for breaking early was that Dr. Vass was in JA's office and it would have taken him 10 minutes to get there and they had planned on breaking in 20 minutes for lunch. So Dr. Vass was on the stand sometime shortly after 1:15 pm.

Frigga, your post touched my heart, thank you for sharing. I almost shared my reasons for watching this case, it hits close to home. I read it thinking " but by the grace of God....." everyday.

I feel I know what is going on in the A's hearts, I just hope I would act differently. I still judge them though. Human nature. I hate what ICA has done. Sorry for O/T.

Anyone?
This is very close 21merc; I checked my dvr and at the precious mark that he was sworn in -- my recording shows a time of 1:17pm.

LegalBreakthrough001.jpg

This is the day and we were there. Now, Dr. Vass may have more questions to answer and with Mercury slowing to station, we can put money on that but this legal acceptance is a sure thing. It is going forward, no stopping it now. Prosecution will fight for this and don't forget, Jeff Ashton is a pioneer in US law (first with DNA). Will there be problems & contention, assuredly there will with Mars in House 9 but the moving hand has writ.

HHJBP just ordered the Motion for Rehearng DENIED. Order is not timestamped.....his order offers no explanation....just a simple DENIED and no further hearings on this matter.

Forgot to add, orders in the main news thread. I didn't bring it hear b/c it does not have any timestamps.

Oh My, THANK YOU TUBA!

What a break through, so necessary.

I hoped as much. Sorry for the extra work. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

As far as problems and contention, I know this will be tried and tested, not just this case, just wanted to see what we have now. (Reminds me of the bane of the the 90's and the first DNA cases, still fallible but then the experts on the other side must also see if it is or not). Wonderful work for all. Brilliance, genious observed in the making. (Tuba too!)

JOY, JOY, JOY!

ETA: Everyone must appreciate an open minded Jude that can make a beginning. Not an easy place for the Judge to be and he knows it can be overturned rather rapidly.

Well Sal and Tuba, and all fellow astro's good news all around today... good news indeed, and the priveledge of witnessing this wonderful science being accepted in to law (eventually)! My husband will be very proud, as some of you may know he uses the GC/MS for his research of air samples looking at pollution and ozone depletion! Hooray!

I'll put up the question again, I just did not want to ask too much and my simple research is not what Tuba's vast knowledge can encompass.

Tuba, what does the 21 degrees Mercury in Taurus in the 10th house mean? Other than the challenges to come? (I understand the zeros on angles mean new/birth)

I really liked Dr. Vass. I think he did very well, seemed very honest. Magpie (HinkyMeter) said the defense table was making fun of the doctor, which seems very crude since they are sitting there out in the open and obviously were overheard.

Myself, I think the doctor's slight accent is cute. He reminds me of Natasha from the old Rocky (the squirrel) and Bullwinkle (the Moose) days. Mooose and squeral, she would say. I loved that show. Not poking fun because I like his accent.

So, now it is out on Hinky Meter for all the world to see that the defense table felt it was necessary to make fun of the good doctor. How unprofessional and what an embarrassment.

I really liked Dr. Vass. I think he did very well, seemed very honest. Magpie (HinkyMeter) said the defense table was making fun of the doctor, which seems very crude since they are sitting there out in the open and obviously were overheard.

Myself, I think the doctor's slight accent is cute. He reminds me of Natasha from the old Rocky (the squirrel) and Bullwinkle (the Moose) days. Mooose and squeral, she would say. I loved that show. Not poking fun because I like his accent.

So, now it is out on Hinky Meter for all the world to see that the defense table felt it was necessary to make fun of the good doctor. How unprofessional and what an embarrassment.

The Judge may not appreciate any of that if he heard it. He seems to have a speech problem to with certain words. What a bunch of childish aholes. I am so ready for this trial to be over and done with.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member