Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancestry.com has her birthdate as June 1958. It's been mentioned by Cindy and others what day she was born. I can't remember just now. The 5th?

We have it correct. I remember checking against other public records when we first looked for it.

Yes, Geo was also the 5th. He is 5 Sep. 1951 and she is 5 Jun. 1958.

I'm sure this area has been mentioned before, but I noticed some astrological things about the area tonight.

Out by Lake Warren...street names:

Equinox
Crescent Park Blvd
Half Moon Drive
Judge Road

Scimitar & Scythe (don't know if that has any relevance)

There's a crescent-shaped lake (2 actually) that look like a Zen sign. It's about 4.5 - 4.75 miles Southwest of A home (as the crow flies), and close to Ping 7. Very marshy looking area.

There's a park (Warren Park) on the other side of Daetwyler.
Also -- hotels just south of there: LaQuinta (Sun Logo) Holiday Inn Express (Comet or star logo) and more to the east and another lake.

I think the psychic with the dogs searched out there -- but if it was one hour like Greenwood Cemetery, then it probably deserves another look. Several places of opportunity there. I don't know if LE searched out in that direction.

One of the Astrologers on this thread previously tried to estimate the direction that Caylee's body could be found and how far. It was estimated 4.5 miles from the A house to the Northeast or Southwest I think.

respectfully snipped from Soulscape previous post #327 on 8/22/08

The direction by house and sign is WEST NORTH WEST. The mileage is calculated based on the celestial latitude of the planet that is the significator (the SUN) and the difference in degrees between that planet and the MOON.
Sun is a 00 Latitude giving 1 mile according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson. The difference in degrees between significator SUN and the Moon is 4 degrees 46 minutes. 46 minutes is approximately ¾ of 60 (60 minutes in a degree), so the indication is that Caylee is approximately 4.75 miles away from her home in a WEST NORTH WEST DIRECTION, or its opposite, EAST SOUTH EAST. (If you superimpose the chart over a land map, you will see the SUN (Caylee) in the EAST SOUTH EAST area.) (See Simplified Horary Astrology page 72)

respectfully snipped from Soulscape previous post #327 on 8/22/08

The direction by house and sign is WEST NORTH WEST. The mileage is calculated based on the celestial latitude of the planet that is the significator (the SUN) and the difference in degrees between that planet and the MOON.
Sun is a 00 Latitude giving 1 mile according to Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson. The difference in degrees between significator SUN and the Moon is 4 degrees 46 minutes. 46 minutes is approximately ¾ of 60 (60 minutes in a degree), so the indication is that Caylee is approximately 4.75 miles away from her home in a WEST NORTH WEST DIRECTION, or its opposite, EAST SOUTH EAST. (If you superimpose the chart over a land map, you will see the SUN (Caylee) in the EAST SOUTH EAST area.) (See Simplified Horary Astrology page 72)

Thank you so much Fifth! I couldn't find it! This fits pretty well then, and then the 'black lillith moon' indicators'? Do they play in here as well anyone?

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but can a new thread about the JFK stuff be opened and removed from this post??? I am getting confused with all the other stuff that is being posted on this thread.

Maybe it is time for a new Caylee Astrological thread to be opened!?!

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but can a new thread about the JFK stuff be opened and removed from this post??? I am getting confused with all the other stuff that is being posted on this thread.

Maybe it is time for a new Caylee Astrological thread to be opened!?!

I think the issue and question regarding JFK was more about HOW Campbell/forensic astrologer came to use Dallas transits in conjunction with progressed birth charts using 'different' birth times other then what was listed as actual birth times.

It's not really about the JFK event, it's more about the METHODOLOGY and 'type' of astrology application applied.

No need to worry about this thread as the Astro teachers here keep it on course.

I'm closing this thread and starting a new one.

Continue on to the next Thread #4
Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75469"]Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675