Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are posts in the main forum about doings in Roseberg, OR so I thought I would note that tomorrow, TMH is visited by Mars. He transits directly atop her Venus. The II Moon repeats her own lunar position and Venus meets her Mercury. A day when she will not fust away in the back room of the family home.

Can we hone in on Kyron's physical location through the use of forensic astrology?

Can we hone in on Kyron's physical location through the use of forensic astrology?

Some 'honing' in on location was done in KYRON's# 1 thread. I found a couple posts of interest #146, #246 in that thread and likely posts inbetween.

You may want to go back and read up.

Various methods have been approached and we've found no one method is absolute all of the time. Wouldn't that be wonderful, the families would have some peace and the victims would respectfully be laid to rest.

KYRONnnnnn, no one if giving up on you dear child.

FYI only.

"Kyron's father keeps his son's case alive"

"Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton stopped by the booth to talk about the investigation. He said investigators are now getting help from the Oregon Attorney General’s office.

"Investigators who specialize in tracking data are sifting through mountains of information from emails, phone calls and text messages looking for anything that might be tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

"He said tips are still coming in, although they number has decreased over time."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/119984164.html

POSTED: 10:16 pm PDT April 19, 2011
UPDATED: 7:33 am PDT April 20, 2011

"Hearing Set For Kaine, Terri Horman"

"A hearing is scheduled for Wednesday in the case involving Kyron Horman’s father and stepmother.

"Their hearing is planned in the judge’s chambers starting at 9 a.m. It’s unknown if Kaine Horman and his estranged wife, Terri Horman, will be there in person or if it will just involve their attorneys."

http://www.kptv.com/news/27606932/detail.html

It's after 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. KPTV is the only one I can find that is reporting the divorce hearing. Maybe something more will be on the noon or evening newscasts.

"Lawyers Represent Kaine, Terri Horman At Hearing"

"Kyron Horman's father and stepmother were represented by their lawyers at a hearing in judge's chambers today.

"Terri Horman’s lawyer, Stephen Houze, says the meeting centered around where both sides stand and to see if any agreements can be made outside of court."

http://www.kptv.com/news/27606932/detail.html

Note that Terri Horman's criminal lawyer made a statement to the press, not her divorce lawyer.

Info via internet postings about broadcast news report: Hearing started two hours late and lasted 20 minutes.

Dear Astros,

Any input on how Mercury turning direct vs. retrograde may impact Kyron's case?

Thanks,

Although not exact to the very degree, the station D. of Mercury sextiles the Sun of the event and its circs. and squares the lunar node in Capricorn, prodding disclosure from any party who has heretofore maintained silence: staff of the school, landscaper, custodian, etc. It is a positive push to solve this frustrating crime.

Tuba, there is at least one event planned for Kyron today. I think one has to do with Roseburg. They may or may not be useful for you.

Someone else will have to locate the news articles, or there may be info in the general Kyron threads.

Nope, I cannot see what I am typing even with a zoomed-in/enlarged screen view. Enjoy the typos. No more maps either. There is a link to my master Google map somewhere in this thread if it is needed, but I cannot update it nor make a custom map with the large street names and locations. I do have a doctor trying to stop the vision decline. It will be nice when I can see well enough to see his face.

Tuba, there is at least one event planned for Kyron today. I think one has to do with Roseburg. They may or may not be useful for you.

Someone else will have to locate the news articles, or there may be info in the general Kyron threads.

Nope, I cannot see what I am typing even with a zoomed-in/enlarged screen view. Enjoy the typos. No more maps either. There is a link to my master Google map somewhere in this thread if it is needed, but I cannot update it nor make a custom map with the large street names and locations. I do have a doctor trying to stop the vision decline. It will be nice when I can see well enough to see his face.

The group plans to put up Missing flier around Roseburg before the vigil. Walcott said the public is invited to the event, which will start at 6 p.m. at the corner of Northwest Troost Street and Lamont Avenue in Roseburg and run until 8:30 p.m. The public is urged to bring candles and flashlights.

Anyone who wants to contribute fliers -- which will be handed out in Roseburg -- to contact the FedEx office at 812 Ocean Beach Highway, Longview, Wash., by 6 p.m. Saturday. The number is 360-414-0260

'We want as many people to show up as possible," Walcott said.
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...rman_planned_for_mothers_day_in_roseburg.html
Bless you Doodles and prayers for improvement in your vision.

Thank you, Knox! I can read your message! *rotflmao*

Thanks also for posting some info about Mother's Day. I get Google Alerts about Kyron, so I knew something was up but couldn't read all the details.

Doctor says one year of treatments to stop the deterioration but cannot guarantee improvement. I'm hoping he can get me back to where I was in March when I could at least see clock faces. All my previously over-bright LED clocks are now black. My driver's license was renewed in February. Ha! I can still legally drive! *LOL* I won't.

Hope the typos don't spell anything naughty. Now to find the mouse pointer and aim for the submit button.

Thank you, Knox! I can read your message! *rotflmao*

Thanks also for posting some info about Mother's Day. I get Google Alerts about Kyron, so I knew something was up but couldn't read all the details.

Doctor says one year of treatments to stop the deterioration but cannot guarantee improvement. I'm hoping he can get me back to where I was in March when I could at least see clock faces. All my previously over-bright LED clocks are now black. My driver's license was renewed in February. Ha! I can still legally drive! *LOL* I won't.

Hope the typos don't spell anything naughty. Now to find the mouse pointer and aim for the submit button.

Thanks for laughing Doodles and being a good sport, I don't know why I posted that so BIG, duh : )

Thanks for laughing Doodles and being a good sport, I don't know why I posted that so BIG, duh : )

Didn't know you were having trouble Knox. My prayers and best wishes go to you for a reversal and recovery sooner rather then later. :)

Keep positive,

The wheels of justice spin very slowly in this case as we come upon the one year mark of Kyron's disappearance that fateful day from school (June 4th 2010)

In revisiting the chart for the disappearance of Kyron, (last seen chart) I see that Venus is the Day Planetary Ruler found in the 12th, so Venus gets more emphasis, as well, it's a Benefic planet, traditionally speaking just as Jupiter is termed the greater Benefic, so Venus is the Lesser benefic. In the 8:45AM chart, Moon is the Hour Ruler, another emphasis here.

Benefiting whom?

How about the SM or whoever is behind taking Kyron to his fate?

In the 12th, remember I'm sure you all do, Venus in the hidden house, and aided in the last seen chart by a Trine to the Moon (the Hour Ruler) and a Sextile to Mercury.
These are large aids for Venus here as luck and time are on "her" side, i.e. Venus. :(

There is one "blight" however for Venus in this chart that will eventually come to a resounding halt and bring this case once again to the forefront of justice delayed.

That would be South Node conjunct Venus in the 12th as it appeared on June 4th, 2010. I also believe the Quincunx from Jupiter to the planet Mars (a malefic) that did conjunct Regulus at that time, must bring down the person or persons responsible, as Regulus always promises a Fall eventually. But we may even think that poor little Kyron was the one /Regulus was speaking about.

At least that is (imo).

Frustration everywhere I'm sure as this 1 Year anniversary quickly approaches.

The wheels of justice spin very slowly... <snip, snip>
There is one "blight" however for Venus in this chart that will eventually come to a resounding halt and bring this case once again to the forefront of justice delayed.

That would be South Node conjunct Venus in the 12th as it appeared on June 4th, 2010. I also believe the Quincunx from Jupiter to the planet Mars (a malefic) that did conjunct Regulus at that time, must bring down the person or persons responsible, as Regulus always promises a Fall eventually... <snip, snip>

Thanks Leomoon! Good to know there is some hope... can you tell us when this is expected? Thanks for all your work...

Astral

Thanks Leomoon! Good to know there is some hope... can you tell us when this is expected? Thanks for all your work...

Astral

I think there is always hope Astral Star. Prayers always and hope for justice for Kyron, and of course his family.

But until the core astrologers decide to post something here concerning Kyron, perhaps I'll just read.

As for my bit of rehashing the June 4th, 2010 8:45 Last Seen Chart, I am cognizant we will soon be seeing the one year Anniversary of Missing Kyron, and that is what drew me to this thread once again.

I didn't see anything new to report however.

Best,

Leomoon

Well, ladies, that information is a shock to the system, Kyron's and ours because Kronos was there that day, conjunct Davida, for Kyron but conjunct BAM of the day and opposite Pluto. We had noted and analysed Kronos and Pluto and the Ceres occultation but not these two you are providing. BAM is a v. frightening inclusion, very!

Sorry, I'm lost. What or who is BAM?
Thanks in advance for the definition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members