Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran his birth chart info in my astrodienst program, each time I did it chosing guesses on birth locations and times that fit a broad spectrum...The strange thing that happened when I entered cuba for example It would automatically select a place in West Virginia, it was kind of freaking me out because I have used that program for years and that has never happened. It isn't even remotely close to cuba...so I went with the computer was doing and kept it at West Virginia. There isnt a huge difference between chosing birth times of midnight or three am for example so I mafe it midnight and tried the opposite. still gave me leo rising on a scorpio.
anyhow, no bother.....like I said its more of a personal hunch and I certainly dont want to waste anyones time. I will just keep an eye out on the news forums and see how things unravel.

The astro forensics is very intriguing I would love to learn more.

M.

The keyboard on my laptop is developing sticky keys so excuse my spelling errors...certainly dont want to come off looking anymore like a bozo here hahahaha

I would respectfully encourage you to re-read my post #17 on page 1 of this Thread:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4355941&postcount=17"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - MORGAN HARRINGTON, missing @concert 10/17/09 Charlottesville,VA[/ame]

In the Last Seen chart, the perp is symbolized by JUPITER 17 Aquarius in the 9th House.

In pertinent part:

MERCURY (Morgan) makes no aspects except an applying trine to JUPITER (Perp). I note MERCURY is 34 minutes from critical (13 cardinal), so she is in an unstable frame of mind.

PLUTO of complications is posited in the Perp's 1st House (radix 7th) with JUPITER, the Perp's significator, applying semisquare to that PLUTO of complications.

The Perp's 5th House of Actions Taken (radix 11th) 00 Aries ruled by MARS, here posited at 00 Leo, is in Morgan's 2nd House of the Near Future, so she is about to run into him. As Tuba pointed out, this MARS is sitting on Morgan's natal SUN 01 Leo, a serious affliction.

MARS, signifying actions taken by the Perp, is inconjunct PLUTO suggesting complications (PLUTO) resulting from violence (MARS). MARS the actions applies square to CERES 02 Scorpio suggesting kidnapping with a sexual (Scorpio) component. The PLUTO/CERES midpoint at 01 Sagittarius trines MARS the actions of the Perp. MARS and the PLUTO/CERES midpoint trines the Part of Death 01 Aries (grand fire trine), suggesting swift, impulsive action resulting in kidnapping and death.

Because MERCURY (Morgan) applies 4+ degrees to JUPITER the perp, the chart shows she will soon meet up with him. JUPITER in Aquarius in the radix 9th House is a stranger, a weirdo, a loner. With JUPITER disposited by URANUS in Pisces, it is likely he is unstable and possibly under the influence of drugs/alcohol. JUPITER gives a person in the 35-42 year range and because of the Pisces influence (deception) this person may appear either younger or older than his chronological age.

At the time the chart is cast, it is a SATURN Day and SATURN Hour. SATURN rules the 8th House of Death and is posited in the End of the Matter 4th House. This gives chilling testimony for a bad ending. In 14 minutes from the time the chart is cast, the Hour Ruler changes to JUPITER and because JUPITER rules the Perp, it is during this hour that she meets up with the perp and is taken.

Although the 9th House/ JUPITER are also certainly symbolic of foreigners, which the 10-30-85 person may be if he were born outside the USA, there are two major (astrological) reasons I doubt he is the perp:

1. JUPITER as perp describes a person in the 35-42 y.o. age range. The 10-30-85 person is too young.

2. The interconnections amongst the charts (Last Seen, Morgan's natal and progressed) are not of the quality and quantity I would expect to see if he were in fact the perp, despite the fact that his natal SUN-PLUTO conjunction squares Morgan's SUN and his natal MARS-NEPTUNE square afflicts her sunrise MOON (with his MARS being in extremely afflictive quindecile aspect to her MOON).

We have stated repeatedly that charts cannot be read blindly. We know virtually nothing about the 10-30-85 person other than he is a regional RSO. We have no information regarding what type of sex crime(s) he has committed, what type(s) of victims he is attracted to, and perhaps even more importantly, we have absolutely no idea where the 10-30-85 person was that evening. On that basis alone, we would be foolish if not downright unethical to astrologically 'convict' him.

If credible information on this person is released that suggests a stronger connection to Morgan's disappearance, rape & murder, we will revisit the matter.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thanks SoulScape ! your awesome. I am not one for reaching for straws I just had a strong vision one night and the face was one I wish I could draw. the only correlations I could make was trying to find someone that had a history of sexual crime that had an appearence similiar to the one in my vision. There are differences, the vision of the guy I saw had more hazel greenish eyes and longer hair.....his skin was lighter in color. The nose and and chin area were long that was the uniqueness. anyhow I love what you people do on here and certainly open to learning more.

Thank you !

opinioncounts;

I do wish you could draw or get names clearly. Please continue to develop what you feel.

I do have to tell you, you cannot chase down all registered sex offenders. While we all want to, the laws are not yet clear. (Your pick seems clear to me, but not involved in this case). I have seen cases where it was a college prank to play internet games, no explaining and none of the wealthiest families and highest paid attorneys could change the fact that the individual ended up a registered sex offender for life. It is not taken lightly. (There are hundreds, no joking about amounts, in my neighborhood, most are scary as crap.) Without a name being published in the news, we can only speculate at Websleuths. You are doing well to call on your instincts, but I have to say, look at where the energy is coming from. Is it at home? Or someone you love? I just ask because my energy can transfer from personal to a case that seems similar. If you find that is what is happening, then, once clear, ask SoulScape in a private message and she will direct you.

Parents of Morgan Harrington make another trip to Charlottesville
March 1, 2010
<snipped>
It'll take several months for DNA tests to come back in the case of Morgan Harrington, the Virginia Tech student who was killed after she left a rock concert. Meanwhile, Harrington's parents have made another trip to Charlottesville.

Her mom, Gil was wearing her daugher's bracelet. "This bracelet has witnessed some unspeakable things. It conjures Morgan to me when I wear it," said Gil Harrington. The bracelet one of the many reminders of their daughter.

Gil Harrington wore the bracelet as the Harrington's visited the bridge this week, where their daughter was last seen alive. "I took out some of the old flowers, planted some new ones," said Dan Harrington. "I've started cleaning out her apartment this week, and we're cleaning out the bridge for her," said Gil.

Gil said they are still looking for justice and she's confident her daughters killer or killers will be found.

Gil Harrington wore Morgan's bracelet as the Harrington's visited the bridge this week, where their daughter was last seen alive.
12064226_BG1.jpg

Article:
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12064226

:angel:

Police Continue to Follow Leads in Old Cases
03/03/10 7:02 pm
<snipped>
Within the last year, the Roanoke, Lynchburg, and Southside have seen their share of missing persons and mysterious death cases. Often times the public takes as much interest in these stories as the detectives trying to figure out what happened. Investigators keep following leads even if they run into a dead end.

In the search for Eleanor Salotto, Lynchburg detectives say they've reached a road block. "As the days turn into weeks and longer, you reach a point where you start exhausting avenues and where to look," Det. Danny Couch with the Lynchburg Police Dept. said.

Since the Sweet Briar College professor disappeared February 11th, Detective Couch says dive teams and dogs have searched the James River He's checked on her bank and phone records. "Even dry cleaners and different things like that, and we're kind of just at a standstill at this point," Couch said. Couch isn't giving up, and Salotto isn't the only one missing. Halifax County investigators are still looking for Hattie Brown, who was last seen in May.

Then there's Barry Keys of Danville who was last seen February 8th. Each has loved ones hoping they won't end up like Cassandra Morton from Lynchburg, whose body was found in Campbell County. It appeared someone had made an effort to conceal her body. Capt. LT Guthrie says Campbell County investigators have received hundreds of tips in Morton's death. But a hindrance to finding her killer lies in the gap between when Morton was last seen, October 10th, and when she was found, November 29th.

"That duration of time is a challenge to the investigation," Guthrie said. "We don't know where she is, or who she's with, or what had happened to her."

As with Morton, investigators are still working to find out what led to the death of Brenda Eades, found in December near Leesville Lake. Then there's Virginia Tech students Heidi Childs and David Metlzer, as well as Morgan Harrington. And they'll will take any tips they can get.

Video: Police Continue to Follow Leads in Old Cases
http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0310/712311_video.html

Det. Danny Couch with the Lynchburg Police
http://cfc.wset.com/externalwebsite.cfm?website=http://www.lynchburgva.gov/Index.aspx?page=623

Sweet Briar
http://cfc.wset.com/externalwebsite.cfm?website=http://www.sbc.edu/

Article:
http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0310/712311.html

Resolution to honor Morgan Harrington&#8217;s life in General Assembly
Published: March 5, 2010
Updated: March 5, 2010
<snipped>
A resolution to celebrate the life of Morgan Harrington is before the General Assembly.

Submitted on February 26th, and introduced today, House Joint Resolution #357 was introduced by Salem Delegate, and House Majority Leader, Morgan Griffith (R) in the House of Delegates.

In an e-mail, Dr. Dan Harrington, Morgan&#8217;s father, said he and his wife Gil, &#8220;are most of appreciative of Delegate Griffith&#8217;s public acknowledgment honoring our daughter&#8217;s life. It is through such gracious gestures that Morgan&#8217;s life continues to have meaning.&#8220;

Read The Full Text Of The Bill:
http://www.richmondsunlight.com/bill/2010/hj357/fulltext/

Article:
http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state...embly_to_honor_morgan_harringtons_life/85543/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General Assembly Passes Harrington Resolution
Posted: Mar 05, 2010 3:45 PM EST
Updated: Mar 05, 2010 3:55 PM EST
<snipped>
Also at the General Assembly Friday, the House of Delegates passed a resolution honoring Morgan Harrington.

The Virginia Tech student was found murdered in Albemarle County after disappearing from a concert in Charlottesville.

Friday the House passed a memorial resolution, measures commonly adopted by lawmakers in Richmond to remember people who have died.

The resolution says Harrington was "full of promise for the future."

Video: General Assembly Passes Harrington Resolution
http://www.nbc29.com/global/Category.asp?C=175568&clipId=4598645&autostart=true

Article:
http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=12091874
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General Assembly notebook: State lawmakers honor Harrington with resolution
Saturday, March 06, 2010
<snipped>
The House of Delegates approved a memorial resolution Friday honoring the memory of Morgan Harrington, the Roanoke County resident and Virginia Tech student whose remains were found Jan. 26, more than three months after she vanished from a concert in Charlottesville.

House Joint Resolution 357 pays tribute to "the lovely and spirited daughter of Dr. Dan Harrington and Gil Harrington and the adored sister of her older brother, Alex Harrington." It lauds Morgan Harrington as a "champion of children's rights" and adds that "she will be fondly remembered for her spontaneous displays of affection and big hugs, her love of life and adventure, and her sparkling blue eyes and brilliant smile that would light up a room."

Del. Morgan Griffith, R-Salem, was the chief sponsor of the resolution. The entire General Assembly signed on as co-sponsors.

Article:
http://www.roanoke.com/politics/wb/238962

After reading Angel's post about all the missing in the VA area, I jumped around the net and was shocked at how many from this area have just disappeared. I fear there is some kind of serial killer loose in VA! If that is the case, and he/she/them have gone this long without getting caught, I have fear that Morgan's case will never be resolved.
Is there any way we could do a Horary on this ? Not an event chart, but a regular old-fashioned Horary. My main concern is that none of us really have "standing", and I wonder if that would take away from the reading?

Vaire, yes, standing is essential. This came up last fall and there is a write-up on the subject. I will be happy to look at the state chart of Virginia tomorrow. The one on Washington State yielded up a lot of information. Maybe we can dig up the piece on standing also.

Unfortunately, the chart for the acceptance of the Commonwealth of Virginia into the Union is not timed. Therefore, what accentuation we could see in certain sectors like higher education is not visible--in fact that House is empty in the standard noon chart. However, the crime problem is strongly evidenced by Pluto exactly opposite the Sun when Saturn was in square and Uranus conjunct the Moon over recent months and even now.

There will be an eclipse on June 26 with the Sun exactly upon Virginia's Sun and the Moon exactly opposed, of course. There is still Pluto to deal with as well, opposing the Virginia Sun. July of 2011, there will be an eclipse on Virginia's Jupiter, which should right matters.

Dan and Gil Harrington speak at John Paul Jones Arena five months after Morgan's disappearance
March 17th 03:22pm
<snipped>
"We come to Charlottesville about every two to three weeks. And we don't always meet with folks like you," said Dan Harrington, referring to members of the press. The family visits Charlottesville roughly every two or three weeks. "But we will continue to meet. And we are meeting with police on a regular basis."

"It is easy to be complacent," added Dan Harrington. "Five months is a long time, and I think it's important for us to remembe that we need to keep it in the forefront of the public. And we will, as much as we can."

Dan Harrington then distributed a list titled "Missing and/or Murdered in Virginia," featuring the names of 18 individuals, including Morgan, reported missing or dead since August 28, 2009. Gil Harrington also shared her perceptions of the person she deems responsible for her daughter's death, saying that there is a "man-monster in Charlottesville" who "makes sport out of killing."

Article:
http://www.c-ville.com/index.php?ca...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan Harrington&#8217;s parents talk about case in Charlottesville
Published: March 17, 2010
<snipped>
Dr. Dan Harrington and Gil Harrington hope to get more information from the public to help police catch their daughter&#8217;s killer.

The parents of Morgan Harrington talked with reporters in Charlottesville Wednesday afternoon, in front of the University of Virginia&#8217;s John Paul Jones Arena (JPJ), where Morgan disappeared from following a Metallica concert this past Fall.

Article:
http://www2.godanriver.com/gdr/news...nts_talk_about_case_in_charlottesville/19059/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan Harrington&#8217;s parents talk on 5 month anniversary of her death
Updated: March 18, 2010
<snipped>
State Police officials tell us that Morgan likely fell outside John Paul Jones Arena that night, cutting her chin.

The Harringtons also speculated about a possible connection between Morgan&#8217;s murder and a list of unsolved missing person cases in the Charlottesville and Southwest Virginia area. They even handed out a flier with a list of unsolved cases on it.

&#8220;There is a man, monster in Charlottesville who likes to hurt young girls,&#8221; Gil Harrington said. State Police tell us they&#8217;ve found no connections to any other cases.

Finally, Gil Harrington said the killer broke Morgan&#8217;s bones.

&#8220;I cannot get the image of Morgan&#8217;s shattered bones out of my mind, nor the jagged feel of the fractures on my fingers.&#8221;

She ended by reading one of her blog postings to her deceased daughter.

&#8220;I try not to think about the pain you were in as you were slaughtered. Were you still alive when you were brought to Anchorage Farm to be hunted like a deer running frantically over the hay-stubble, desperate to escape, trying to survive. Crying. Screaming. I see it. I hear it. Or were you brought there already dead like a slab of meat, carrion to be discarded and dumped in the field to rot, another carcass on the hunting preserve. These images haunt me at night.&#8221;

Video: Morgan Harrington&#8217;s parents talk on 5 month anniversary of her death 2:54
http://www2.wsls.com/sls/video/detail/27069704-837c-102d-a6fd-001ec92a4a0d/87576/

Article:
http://www2.wsls.com/sls/news/state...nts_talk_about_case_in_charlottesville/87469/
Morgan Harrington's parents talk about their daughter's case
March 17, 2010
<snipped>
It's been five months since Morgan Harrington went missing. On Wednesday, her parents talked about their frustration.

The Harringtons also talked about how frustrated they are that it's taking so long to get DNA results back from the medical examiner.

"She'll never have a marriage, she'll never have a graduation, she'll never have a child, she'll never have a career, but there is a person or persons that is here in the Charlottesville/Albemarle area who everyday walks among you all," said Dan Harrington.

To honor Morgan, the family plans to participate in the Charlottesville and Roanoke "Take Back the Night" events, which raises awareness of sexual assault and abuse against women.

Article:
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12157587
Harringtons Stop By John Paul Jones
Posted: Mar 17, 2010 4:57 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 17, 2010 5:13 PM EDT
<snipped>
They asked everyone to think about anything they may remember about the night their daughter disappeared. The Harringtons also say they want to bring attention to safety at the University of Virginia, and the Charlottesville area; especially for women.

"We do have her body, which is a comfort," said Gil Harrington. "But we don't have answers, and we need answers and we need justice."

Video: Harringtons Stop By John Paul Jones
http://www.nbc29.com/global/Category.asp?C=175568&clipId=4629667&autostart=true

Article:
http://www.nbc29.com/Global/story.asp?S=12157600
Morgan Harrington's Parents Speak to her Murderer
Months after her remains were found the family returns hoping to convince the killer of their 20-year old daughter to come forward.

March 17, 2010
<snipped>
Five months since Morgan disappeared and almost two months since her remains were found on a farm near UVA's campus, there are no suspects and no persons of interest. Police say their investigation in ongoing but they have no strong leads.

"As a mother I beg the women to be prudent," said Gil. "Look after each other."

The Harringtons say other women in the surrounding area are at risk while Morgan's killer remains at large. They say Morgan's remains - indicate the killer broke her bones. They imagine her torture and can't imagine it happening again, not on their watch.

"Whether it be through compassion for Harringtons, whether it be guilt, they need to come forward."

Video: Harrington Case: Criminal Profiler Take On The Investigation
http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-harringtonprofiler,0,5415571.tivideo

Article:
http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-harrington-parents-return-speak-to-murderer,0,1050314.story
Gil Harrington Writes of a "Sadistic Monster" Walking Free
Updated: 7:41 PM Mar 17, 2010
<snipped>
On her blog, Gil Harrington wrote:

"The nights can be difficult. When you are between sleep and wake your defenses dip and then unwanted thoughts and images come roaring in. I try not to think of how scared you were, the terror you felt. I try not to think of how much pain you were in as you were slaughtered.

"Were you still alive when they brought you to Anchorage Farm? To be hunted like a deer running frantically over the hay stubble in the field desperate to escape, trying to survive, crying, screaming, I see it. I hear it. Or, were you brought there already dead, like a slab of meat, carrion to be discarded and dumped in the field to rot - just another carcass in the hunting preserve.

"These images haunt me at night. During the day I can usually shake them off and focus on our job, trying to find your murderer. Other girls are in danger while this sadistic monster walks free. We will never rest until he is put away. Morgan will you help us, in what ever way you can to remove his evil from the world?"

Article:
http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/88221577.html?ref=577
Group taking thousands of pounds of much needed medical and other supplies to Zambia
3/17/10
<snipped>
It's about a place thousands of miles away on another continent. A Roanoke based group known as the Orphan Medical Network International will travel to Zambia to bring help through the smallest of things such as a cough drop or a bar of soap.

The life expectancy there is only 32 years old. It is a place where mothers are dying of HIV/AIDS and children are starving.

So OMNI workers are packing to go on a medical mission near the Congo border. One of the nurses is the mother of murder victim Morgan Harrington.

Morgan's abduction and murder dominated news in Western Virginia for months.

Gil says Morgan used to help prepare for these missions.

Video: Roanoke based group working to bring necessities to Zambia (03/17) 3:35
http://www.wdbj7.com/global/Categor...default&clipId=4629663&flvUri=&partnerclipid=

Article:
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=12158136
Family: Morgan Harrington bones were shattered
<snipped>
When Morgan D. Harrington&#8217;s bones were found in an Albemarle County pasture, they had been shattered and broken into jagged pieces, her parents said Wednesday.

&#8220;When you view &#8230; not just a skeleton, but brutal damage to a skeleton, you can imagine what [her mother] must have gone through,&#8221; the victim&#8217;s father, Dan Harrington, said.

Gil Harrington said she believes the person who killed her daughter caused the damage to her bones. &#8220;I cannot get the image of Morgan&#8217;s shattered bones out of my mind,&#8221; Harrington said.

State police spokeswoman Corinne Geller declined to comment Wednesday on the state of the remains.

Police are continuing to investigate the case, and leads are still coming in, Geller said. Police don&#8217;t have suspects yet, she said. &#8220;The man who did this &#8212; and I am confident that it is a man &#8212; is being protected by his environment, by people in his environment, and that needs to stop,&#8221; Gil Harrington said.

Officials continue to wait on the results of DNA testing, Dan Harrington said. &#8220;One thing that we have clearly learned ... is that things do not work as they do on &#8216;CSI,&#8217;&#8221; he said, referring to the television program that focuses on solving crimes.

The Harringtons also highlighted other Virginia murders and disappearances that have happened since August.

Article:
http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/n...morgan_harrington_bones_were_shattered/53752/
Parents of slain Virginia Tech student believe murder is related to Colonial Parkway killings
3/17/10
<snipped>
The parents of the Virginia Tech student who was kidnapped and murdered after a Charlottesville concert are now worried her killing is part of a larger crime spree. Her father said the murder could even be related to the Colonial Parkway killings.

Today Gil Harrington went to the Copley Bridge in Charlottesville, the last place her daughter Morgan was seen alive.

She placed a chrome angel atop a spreading memorial. She chose this sculpture because it is featureless. It's not just for Morgan, but for a number of young women mostly who have vanished or who've been slain in a series of unsolved crimes.

"This is not his first crime. He has upped his game in a significant and disturbing way," Gil Harrington said.

Morgan's father distributed a map showing the disappearances or murders of several people like Morgan in the past year. He's also aware of Alicia Showalter Reynolds, the victim of an unknown highway stalker in the Charlottesville area. In the mid 1990s, a man targeted women on Rt. 29. Morgan's body was found not far from where Reynold's remains were dumped more than a decade earlier. Dan Harrington thinks the cases may be related.

"We have discussed that with police. They have not commented nor committed that Morgan's death is connected to that, but clearly it is being considered. It is also being considered with the Colonial Parkway Murders," he said.

Harrington's parents say if someone does not turn him in, he will surely strike again.

Video: Harrington's parents believe her murder related to Colonial Parkway murders 2:48
http://www.wtkr.com/videobeta/9307f...er-murder-related-to-Colonial-Parkway-murders

Article:
http://www.wtkr.com/news/wtkr-morgan-harrington-cp-murders,0,6816155.story

Oh I feel sick for Morgan and her family. Shattered bones! It takes an incredible amount of force to shatter bone on a healthy adult. And it sounds like there were multiple bones that where subject to this force. I am betting there is some kind of a
totally evil nut job on the loose down there, and he must be as strong as an ox. God help the folks in Virginia and the surrounding area.

I invite anyone to do MH's 2009 solar return w/asteroid #4954 Eric. I used 24th July w/birthtime 2:45am (to get a Gemini rising). Interestingly Eric falls in the 8th house, directly on her natal Pluto 12:22 & Vertex of the 9:30 chart that Soulscape put up on the 1st page.

After perusing several of my family's charts over the years, I found that not all solar returns are equal. Some are filled with destiny. That destiny may be fulfilled in that year or later.

I've been wrong before, and don't want to impugn the wrong person. But a rape conviction in 2006 is worth a look-see if this could be the one.

http://s670.photobucket.com/albums/vv66/Paulette_030/Horoscopes/?

Interestingly enough, in Morgan's 09 SolarReturn, she had an unaspected Sun with the South Node within minutes of it.
Both 00Leo

With Uranus in the 1st (separation from this life) or the abduction event,
and Neptune conj.Chiron (often seen in death charts) and Jupiter....(bad luck), I'm wondering if she wasn't fooled by this person she went with (Neptune?) I haven't been following closely the details of how she separated herself from her friends and with whom.

Leomoon: Be advised that we don't have Morgan's birthtime. If I remember correctly, some were suggesting she had a Gemini rising, so I adjusted the time to 2:45 am. The sunrise chart has a birthtime of 6:13 am. I am sorry to have misled you and anyone reading the chart.

It is some coincidence though that Uranus is in the 1st house. Absolutely chilling that her bones were shattered. Transiting Mars at 0 degrees Leo, conjunct her natal Sun on that fateful nite. Thanks, Paulette

Thank you Paulette for pointing out Morgan's correct time of birth is unknown and for clarifying your previous post back in January was not based on a factual time of birth.

Attempting a Solar Return without the exact time of birth or a well developed rectification which still wouldn't render accuracy (requiring detailed info about notable events, dates and locations in ones life-of which we are not privy in the case of Morgan) invalidates the chart.

We have many readers here who are just learning about astrology and coming to understand the methods applied in casting charts. My concern is that it would not be in their best interest to allow them to think one can whip out a Solar Return using a guesstimated time and to be sure they know it is in no way similar in approach as doing a Sunrise chart where we substitute actual time of birth (unknown) with the time the sun rises on the day of birth.

In case anyone missed Tuba's post from Friday morning regarding this exact subject of Solar Returns, do have a look.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4950994&postcount=324"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL[/ame]

Thanks for posting about Solar Return charts and needing an exact birthtime. I was beginning to wonder if I was remembering my learnings correctly because I recalled many years ago that it wouldn't do to "just guess" if one wanted accuracy. "Guessing" and using differing times is fine when learning and for comparison, but not good for a true Solar Return. Thanks for the clarification, Paulette and Fifth.

I'm just catching up with this thread since last weekend. Shattered bones. How tragic. Her poor parents must be horrified. Poor dear Morgan. Have other cases had shattered bones in that area? I haven't read everything yet.

Unbelievably sad.

Leomoon: Be advised that we don't have Morgan's birthtime. If I remember correctly, some were suggesting she had a Gemini rising, so I adjusted the time to 2:45 am. The sunrise chart has a birthtime of 6:13 am. I am sorry to have misled you and anyone reading the chart.

It is some coincidence though that Uranus is in the 1st house. Absolutely chilling that her bones were shattered. Transiting Mars at 0 degrees Leo, conjunct her natal Sun on that fateful nite. Thanks, Paulette

Thank you Paulette for pointing out Morgan's correct time of birth is unknown and for clarifying your previous post back in January was not based on a factual time of birth.

Attempting a Solar Return without the exact time of birth or a well developed rectification which still wouldn't render accuracy (requiring detailed info about notable events, dates and locations in ones life-of which we are not privy in the case of Morgan) invalidates the chart.

We have many readers here who are just learning about astrology and coming to understand the methods applied in casting charts. My concern is that it would not be in their best interest to allow them to think one can whip out a Solar Return using a guesstimated time and to be sure they know it is in no way similar in approach as doing a Sunrise chart where we substitute actual time of birth (unknown) with the time the sun rises on the day of birth.

In case anyone missed Tuba's post from Friday morning regarding this exact subject of Solar Returns, do have a look.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - GENERAL

While it is absolutely true that one cannot 'whip out a Solar chart using a guesstimated time, etc. (expecting accuracy)' as FifthEssence and Tuba's referenced post advise above, I have found repeatedly that the sunrise natal and derivative charts (such as Solar Arcs, Returns, etc.) provide uncannily accurate information useful in Forensic Astrology.

Paulette, I agree completely with your comment bolded above.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Nothing to apologize for Paulette, you didn't confuse me at all as I realized you probably tried to rectify it.
I still thought however, it was worthwhile as I said to contemplate the
Chiron for her 2009 year (had she lived and sans the no birth time ), being where it prognosticated in the hypothethical S/R or conjunct her SR Jupiter within only a few minutes and only one degree to Neptune.

These 3 together, foretold that her year would be momentous or at least a portion of it depending upon which house it fell, (which of course as mentioned by Fifth Essence, we cannot duly tell without the time of birth)
We can not then, without the time of birth know if it's a Cadent, Succeedent nor Angular house of course, but we can see the planets on her Birthday and where these 3 would lie as well as the closeness they had to each other.

But the 3 together (Neptune (underminded) ,Chiron(the healer) Jupiter(spirituality), in whichever house this may have fallen into (houses are man-made afterall)
assigned by man.......in 2009, foretold at least very possibly what we now know as moving out of this earth plane.

But I can well understand not posting or reading Solar Return charts for those not familiar with the concept or not having the time of birth and are therefore, looking for particular houses, can very quite confused rather easily. Makes sense to avoid them altogether I suppose , in that case.

Best,

Leomoon

The C. & O. Southern Ry. runs right through Gordonsville, I see. The Southern Ry. passes through Charlottesville and the two connect at Orange just above Gordonsville. The tracks were visible from the location where Morgan was last sighted. Uranus of railways is in aspect to the Saturn at the end of Morgan's "adventure".

Morgan's progressed chart has Uranus retrograding to 1:40 Capricorn. Pluto was conjunct that Uranus on Oct.17th at 1:00 as was transiting asteroid "Orangia" at 1:16.

Asteroid "Morgan" in her natal chart is 29:19 Taurus. Her 2009 solar return (using sunrise chart) has it at 0 Gemini.

Could she have been hit by a train? But that doesn't explain how she ended up in a field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann