Forensic Astrology - RONNI CHASEN murder, Beverly Hills, CA 11/16/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me "acted along" doesn't make sense. Would the charts show if Harold Martin Smith was hypnotized to shoot himself at a percise moment such as if or when he was approached by LE or should I ask if any chart would show a person to have been under hypnosis when an event took place? I tried reading a chart but decided I should settle by into retirement. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH EACH THROUGHOUT THE COMING YEAR.

To me "acted along" doesn't make sense. Would the charts show if Harold Martin Smith was hypnotized to shoot himself at a percise moment such as if or when he was approached by LE or should I ask if any chart would show a person to have been under hypnosis when an event took place? I tried reading a chart but decided I should settle by into retirement. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. MAY THE PEACE OF OUR LORD BE WITH EACH THROUGHOUT THE COMING YEAR.

No, acting "alone" makes not a lick of sense to me, with this chart and with
his statement to the neighbor, waiting for a payday to come.
When I read the comments in this link.....after the locals heard this pronouncement, they laughed and snickered, and no one believes this story from the B.H.police.

That doesn't mean of course that I side with the majority as usually I do not, but in this case, it's ironic. There are no buyers of such a tale.

I have not yet seen the Date of Birth of this dead man, "Harold Martin Smith" and would love to see his natal chart if anyone can get it by sluething it.I understand he was afraid of going back to prison so he's been in and out of the California prisons for many years I presume.

Merry Christmas season to you too and Happy Hannukah for any of our Jewish members.

I love this special time of year and hope that the world finds some measure of peace coming up.....:waitasec:

Are we all so deluded?
Not 1 of the comments below the article believes this cover made up story from the Police:
Not one!

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/pol...obber-americas-most-wanted-help-solve-murder/

Thanks for the D. Certificate. What can we say?

Most of us do not believe this case was closed, even though with this piece of paper they are slamming closed the file cabinet with the neatly typed BACHELOR named Ronni Cohen Chasen, marked for all time.
Maybe a typo and they meant "Bachlorette"
The same kind of care with this case from the get-go, imo.

At least they got the manner of death correct, "Multiple gunshot wounds"

Justice is seldom found in this world, especially, true justice. That's for the next one. :(

Could there have been two things happening at one time? Could a planned assassination have been in the works and ended when a random shooting happened?

I find the random shooting plausible in some regards but very questionable in others. It will be interesting when the police publish their official findings on this case.

There is so much power and money involved that questions will always be asked, and power and money can either insist on the truth or cover up the truth.

"Still Questions About Ronni Chasen Murder"

http://www.deadline.com/2010/12/still-questions-about-ronni-chasen-murder/

'... one of my police sources familiar with the investigation questioned the credibility of the investigation and quipped, “If I’m murdered and you find my body in Beverly Hills, please drag my body to LAPD. Even if you have to leave a bloody trail.”'

(LAPD = Los Angeles Police Department)

This is a "questionable link" so please feel free to delete this post. The link is at a gossip site supposedly run by an entertainment lawyer who sometimes posts articles of a more serious nature, though his facts are sometimes off.

"Ronni Chasen, Bad Photos, And A Trip Down Whittier"

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/12/ronni-chasen-bad-photos-and-trip-down.html

Side Note: FifthEssence spends a lot of time deleting my posts, but always either at my request or suggested option. I don't mind at all.

This is a "questionable link" so please feel free to delete this post. The link is at a gossip site supposedly run by an entertainment lawyer who sometimes posts articles of a more serious nature, though his facts are sometimes off.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2010/12/ronni-chasen-bad-photos-and-trip-down.html

Side Note: FifthEssence spends a lot of time deleting my posts, but always either at my request or suggested option. I don't mind at all.

I enjoyed reading his blog and seeing the photos of the corner, yet don't know why he posted photos of the stars homes:waitasec:

That part doesn't make sense,........yet I do think he brings out exactly the same thing we have been saying and for which our charts say the same thing.

This was no random hit......and the BH LE are doing some type of " let's close this case quick" deal, imo.

The chart shows this fact, yet, we may have to wait for years to know if there is going to be a reopening or a whistle blower book one day.
:furious:

I was just going to post this....I'm sure he reads at WS some of the things he covers I have only seen talked about here.

Leomoon80, the houses are where Chasen crashed, and I think he was emphasizing the type of neighborhood in which the crime happened. There are regular and security cops in the area all the time. A homeless guy on a bicycle after midnight would be noticed.

IMO, you are closer to the truth by far than the published statements of the police.

Leomoon80, the houses are where Chasen crashed, and I think he was emphasizing the type of neighborhood in which the crime happened. There are regular and security cops in the area all the time. A homeless guy on a bicycle after midnight would be noticed.

IMO, you are closer to the truth by far than the published statements of the police.

There are domestic workers commuting to those houses and some ride bikes, some take bus rides, some get dropped off and picked up on corners. 24/7 pretty much. I've been wanting to say this. They may not be so noticed.

I has been at least 15 years since I last drove through this area of B.H. Calilf.
Upon entering the enclave (as I recall back then) required one to go near a small park, that was full of homeless people sleeping on benches, abutting the enclave itself.,not far from the Spellman home.
Back then, my children were fans of BeveryHills 9010 the TV show.
So we drove through the same neighborhood.

It's been so long however, that back then, they were just tearing up old mansions and huge construction sites were going on replacing them with bigger ones.

But I'll never forget the stark contrast of homeless people so close by.

Since then I'm sure i've heard criticism of this Police Force (so no one back then patrolling any of the streets, btw):waitasec: but again, that was quite a while back.

Personally and with my last chart, I say this is a cover up but I have no idea the "why" of it.

Either a lack of funds or something more sinister then that.

But that's IMO, and how I read this chart posted above for the "official" Press Conference:

The DC cusp is ruled by Scorpio, and in the 18th degree of Serpentinis,
points to an underhanded, and suspicously (black and white) type of mindset that is paving this scenario for the masses to swallow.
A decision was made - (6th house of decision making) ruled by Venus but found in the sign of Scorpio) to "let the chips fall where they may" and skirt 9hide) the truth aka 12th house asteroid Veritas regarding this murder
(8th house Stellium including Pluto and the North Node)

Aquila in Altair (the Eagle) at the MC suggests we should closely look to the ones behind the scene directing the show in an "Ambitious and ruthless manner"

The POF is square 11th house Uranus/Juptier (the masses and the news)
and opposing Mars.

All points to coverup and of course control .

Very sad news for the truth in this country, whether from a small little well heeled town or a larger big city ...it's never good when truth is squashed.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2010/12/ronni_chasen_murder_suspect.php

But the case still leaves lingering questions:

-How did Smith end up on the far Westside of Beverly Hills when he claimed central Hollywood as his home?

-How did a homeless man riding around Beverly Hills on a bike go undetected by police (Beverly Hills cops are notoriously vigilant) and security surveillance video cameras during the early morning hours of Nov. 16, when Chasen was gunned down on Whittier Drive. As police descended on reports of shots fired in the area, he biked away without notice?
-And, more importantly, how did Smith squeeze a reported five shots totally on-target (into Chasen's chest and back) toward a moving car, from a moving bicycle?

"Police Explain Lack of Shell Casings in Chasen Murder"

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ktla-beverly-hills-woman-killed,0,3104841.story

"Officials believe that the gun used in the slaying of Chasen was a .38-caliber revolver, a fact that would explain why no shell casings were found at the scene of the crime.
---------------

"EXCLUSIVE: Police Chief Says Ronni Chasen Case Is Now Solved; 'No Conspiracy'"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/police-chief-says-ronni-chasen-73485

"Snowden said that Harold Martin Smith, an unemployed felon who killed himself Dec. 1 before police could question him, acted alone in shooting Chasen. Snowden said that the final ballistics report confirms the gun used in Smith's suicide and Chasen's murder is the same weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorianM4C