Forensic Linguistic Analysis

josiemaria93

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a Psychology/Criminology graduate from the UK. I'm new to Websleuths but thought I might be able to help with some cold cases. My interest is in Forensic linguistics - I'm not professionally trained but have done a lot of research and wrote a 10,000 word dissertation on forensic linguistics and detecting deception in criminal contexts. If anyone would like me to analyze suspect transcripts, please let me know.

Hi, I'm a Psychology/Criminology graduate from the UK. I'm new to Websleuths but thought I might be able to help with some cold cases. My interest is in Forensic linguistics - I'm not professionally trained but have done a lot of research and wrote a 10,000 word dissertation on forensic linguistics and detecting deception in criminal contexts. If anyone would like me to analyze suspect transcripts, please let me know.
Hi! I'm also a not professionally trained analyst. I'm excited to see your work!

I'm also new here and want to share how intriguing your interest is! I'm still blown away by the Manhunt Unabomber series and how the nation's top terrorist was caught using forensic linguistics. Read on!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back