Former President Jimmy Carter has entered into hospice care.

The world is a better place because of President and Mrs. Carter.
They embodied the true meanings of service, kindness, and faith.

Rest well, Mrs. Carter. I know your beloved husband will be with you soon.

The world is a better place because of President and Mrs. Carter.
They embodied the true meanings of service, kindness, and faith.

Rest well, Mrs. Carter. I know your beloved husband will be with you soon.
President Carter knew that his beloved Rosalynn needed him to be with her until she passed. I think it won't be long until Jimmy joins Rosalynn. JMO

Last edited:
ATLANTA (AP) — Since Jimmy Carter entered hospice care at his home in south Georgia one year ago, the former U.S. president has celebrated his 99th birthday, enjoyed tributes to his legacy and lost his wife of 77 years.

Rosalynn Carter, who died in November, about six months after the Carter family disclosed her dementia diagnosis, lived only a few days under hospice supervision, with her frail husband at her bedside.

Experts on end-of-life care say the Carters’ different paths show the range of an oft-misunderstood service. Those advocates commend the Carter family for demonstrating the realities of aging, dementia and death. They express hope that the attention spurs more Americans to seek out services intended to help patients and families in the latter stages of life.

“It’s been massive to have the Carters be so public,” said Angela Novas, chief medical officer for the Hospice Foundation of America, based in Washington. “It has shed hospice in a new light, and it’s raised questions” for people to learn more...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76
Back