FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Josephus, I don't know u, but I wish u were here holding my shaking hands for the last few hours as I've explored your question. I'm not good at this, need the professional websleuthers, seasoned at tracking & confirming relevant info. I don't even know how to link the article I googled about JDM. Pls don't tell me he was a security "officer" at the Beehive retirement home that she went to all the time-on 6th street. From early on, so much emphasis on a familiar older authority figure, (tenants=retirees? Discord with friend's family/co-worker?), <modsnip> but I am freaking out at all the potential markers so far. I read (& pray), but so long since I've posted, I barely remember how to! Anyway Josephus, u have posed a very credible question; have u any info about this murderer's whereabout's in 2009?

From seattlepi (.com?) article March 2013: McCullough was working in north Seattle as security guard at Four Freedoms Retirement Home in 2010. Prior, used to be police officer western Washington towns of Lacey & Milton. Accused of Numerous rapes, including by family members, over many years. Lost police job due to sexual assault of a minor that he pleaded down to lesser charge. Still researching dates. Sorry, don't know how to link articles+been up all nite & too foggy to learn how to at the moment. Hopefully someone will be here to take over soon :please:! ARRESTED 2011 in Seattle for 1957 rape & murder of 7 yr old Maria Ridulph in Illinois; 2012 GUILTY VERDICT, LIFE SENTENCE.

I've looked him up. I found an article saying he was retiree at the time of his arrest and another saying he worked as a night watchman at a retirement home in North Seattle (Four Freedoms Home).

I don't know if he could have worked at the retirement home in McCleary. It seems unlikely. Maybe some extra sleuthing could tell us how long he'd been working at Four Freedoms for and what his previous job was.

Thinking about you today, Lindsey and praying that you are home soon.

Salem

Was just thinking about Lindsey today (it's hard not to, she disappeared a few towns over from where I live). I hope and pray that she is brought home soon.

Praying you will be found soon Lindsey.. You will never be forgotten..

I sure do hope that Lindsey comes home soon. :(

Praying for you everyday, sweetie.

Salem

http://kxro.wordpress.com/2014/02/12/lindsey-baums-image-will-travel-across-the-country/

This afternoon, aged progressed posters of Lindsay Baum will be added to Gordon Trucking trailers as part of the Homeward Bound Program.
Lindsay was last seen on June 26 of 2009, in McCleary. Posters of Lindsay have been travelling around the country on 10 Gordon Trucking trailers since 2010.

Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother, told KXRO that she hopes this image, along with the already active investigation, sheds some light to the location of the McCleary teen. She said, “I don’t need a volume of calls. I just need one call, I need the one call that’s going to help us find her. That’s all I want.”

I don't know if this is allowed to be posted or not. Mods please remove if it isn't.

In the beginning when Lindsey went missing there were numerous stories/rumors about her being put into a crab pot in Westport and dumped.
LE never could confirm this and eventually stopped taking reports about it (it was always a similar story with a different cast of characters)

This morning while a crab fisherman was pulling up pots set a week ago, a human skull was found in one of them (King County confirmed it is a human skull). They are currently working on extracting DNA to identify who it is.

I'm not saying THIS is Lindsey but with this new development combined with the rumors from the past I felt I should share it here.

http://www.king5.com/news/Man-finds-human-skull-in-crab-pot-246595001.html

<snipped from the article>
When he pulled his crab pot out of the water about two miles off the coast, he discovered a human skull inside. Westrick and his crew immediately called authorities, who said they believe it belonged to a young person.

Keep your thoughts and prayers going for the friends and family of Lindsey.

Sending my prayers and thoughts to Lindsey family or the family of whom this youth might be.. I know it must be difficult time to sit and wait to see if this might be your child. I know I would be a nervous wreck. Keep strong Melissa big hugs

If this is Lindsey- may LE be one step closer to the creep(s) who did this.

Thinking of Melissa, Lindsey, and her Websleuths family. <3

From KXRO Newsradio on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/KXRONews

"Local will send the Westport skull to the FBI crime lab in Quantico, Virginia to extract DNA from the skull found off the coast of Westport.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Dave Pimentel tells KXRO, "When you have access to the world's best crime lab, you make use of it."

Pimentel said that the testing will be put in as a priority."

What about Sky? I don't want to go off topic but was wondering when they say young child, how young?

Is Bellevue closer to Westport?

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/docs/mischild/Metalwala_Sky.pdf

There are so many missing.
:(

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/mischild.php

Bellevue to Westport is 132 miles about a 2.5 hour drive.

Anything is possible at this point. No one has officially said it was a childs skull. That information is rumored to have come from the crabber who found it. Not the anthropologist or LE.

Considering this is the Pacific Ocean.. the skull could have been from anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675