Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know this is OT for this thread just not sure where it belongs.

This is an excerpt from OCSO (Orange County Sheriff's Office) media update dated 9/11/08 (yesterday).

We are requesting that any reference regarding the location to call in tips be sent to www.cfcrimeline.com where the caller can click on Caylee’s photo and provide the information the caller feels is pertinent. We have made this request previously, but continue to see the telephone number advertised. We are making this request because the telephone lines are receiving calls that are clearly not regarding any viable tips, but are speculative and assisting sleuths who are offering their ideas, and occasionally it is also mistaken for the particular programs call-in line. Anyone wanting to provide monetary assistance can donate to Crimeline.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Wonder if they are talking about us? Seems odd that they would use the word "sleuths" don't it?

That black car was parked parallel in the street blocking the A's driveway until at least 2a.m.
"Garbage Day" is likely 2 days a week as in most of our Central Florida neighborhoods.

Actually, the black vehicle that was parked in the street all night was GA's car. We thought it was connected to the billboard, but when he left for work, he just hopped in and left - not hooked up.

Lee drives a black Ford Mustang and it has "look for Caylee" signs on the doors.

mobilecam2-21.jpg

Actually, the black vehicle that was parked in the street all night was GA's car. We thought it was connected to the billboard, but when he left for work, he just hopped in and left - not hooked up.

Lee drives a black Ford Mustang and it has "look for Caylee" signs on the doors.
The car in the drive was sedan, do they have 3 vehicles?

It looks to me like the person in the white shirt is writing on the billboard.

I don't think so, she looks larger than CA to me.

The car in the drive was sedan, do they have 3 vehicles?

Someone said it was a Fox News Guy. Probably just turning around or something. Dunno.

They do have three vehicles - CiA drives some sort of black SUV but not the little Chevy that GA drives.

Anyone seen KC leave yet for JB's??? I actually have to work today!! GRRRR

wow..okay where they did they all come from like that??
Maybe she was talking to Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member