Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week we took some screen Cap of the Vigil.............very large crowd, the week before that, only a few there!

Is cam stuck? I'm just getting the same pic of George talking to two guys.

Seems the camera is always stuck when there is something really newsworthy. Maybe Fox 35 wants to get exclusive to the important things so they turn off the cam. (?)

Seems the camera is always stuck when there is something really newsworthy. Maybe Fox 35 wants to get exclusive to the important things so they turn off the cam. (?)
YES, that does seem to be what they do.........freeze the frame

LOL. I've emailed them so often, I was afraid they would eventualy ignore mine. Glad I'm not the only one:woohoo:​

at least we can assume that when the cam is frozen something newsworthy is probably going on

Well I see the body guards have arrived and are talking to someone.....and the cam is stuck.....haha

They are so engrossed in deep conversation they haven't even moved an inch. ;)

On a more serious note, I just can't get over employing bodyguards protecting a bunch of grown adults, while a tiny child didn't seem to receive anything near that kind of "care".

I e-mailed them and here was there response: Hi,

Thanks for watching our FOX 35 web cam outside the Anthony’s home, sometimes the camera does freeze, but a lot of the times, it’s actually just refreshing. Sorry about the inconvience, but please keep watching.

Thanks!

FOX 35 NEWS
ASSIGNMENT DESK

I e-mailed them and here was there response: Hi,

Thanks for watching our FOX 35 web cam outside the Anthony’s home, sometimes the camera does freeze, but a lot of the times, it’s actually just refreshing. Sorry about the inconvience, but please keep watching.

Thanks!

FOX 35 NEWS

ASSIGNMENT DESK
I so dislike their standard reply............we know different! :rolleyes:

I understand, but I appreciate the camera even if it does get frozen.

Tom's Girl, maybe your email arrived at the same time as the pizza. They were just about to enjoy a slice when they had to reply. :cheerful:

I'm guessing that the BG's will have to move their PTC from the driveway that we see in the frozen frame if there is to be a Vigil tonight....dunno!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod