Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just called long distance to FOX (wish they had an 800 number) and the gal said she would notify the crew.

Now, whether she does or not, we'll see :)

How long ago did you call? I cannot believe they have left the camera in this position!

I just called long distance to FOX (wish they had an 800 number) and the gal said she would notify the crew.

Now, whether she does or not, we'll see :)

I think the white paper signs might be the notice of the public hearing on the protester question.

Yep, camera is stuck. Clouds aren't moving for a long time. The camera guy needs to be fired.

just got home and checked the webcam... The news is so slow now we are watching George's grass grow?

Hello everyone. As I sit here looking at the stuck camera.....I wonder if it fell and now it's broke. Why else would it be in this position? LOL

I don't know what else to do about the CAM problem. I've called and emailed and just sent another more stern sounding email :)

I don't know what else to do about the CAM problem. I've called and emailed and just sent another more stern sounding email :)

What's their phone number? I'm beyond annoyed. I have unlimited long distance and can call them.

2ebsg09.jpg

I think the white paper signs might be the notice of the public hearing on the protester question.

I would agree, but those things were up days before that. I have been asking almost everyday what they are. I am surprised Tom'sGirl has not kicked me out of the thread yet.
May I take this time to mention how much I admire and respect Tom'sGirl for taking so much time and patience for this thread. (kissing up can also be true!)

Well, we know the CAM is working, both front bedrooms did have their lights on, now light off in Casey's BR (or what we believe ito be her room)

I think the signs say, "Keep Off the Grass."

Wouldn't this be a WONDERFUL time for the Anthony's to have a garage sale???? Free advertising and nothing they own will EVER be worth as much as it is right now. Sorry, OT. I was just thinking the signs look like "Garage Sale" signs and my mind wandered.

Great pic.
I was wondering if we should start the webcam Hammer Alert? Anytime Cindy or George shows up with a hammer, then someone needs to be able to touch a button and on everyone's computer a little MC Hammer dances across the bottom of our screens, no matter what we are doing, singing "You can't touch this" especially the "Hammertime" part.

Let me add my thanks here to Tom's girl...don't know what we would do without ya kid:)you da best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues