Found Deceased France - Émile S., 2, outside grandparent’s house, Le Vernet, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, 8 July 2023 #2

Respectfully I disagree with you . 1) This was not a distance a little boy could travel in 20 minutes. 2) It was a very steep place with very bushy vegetation in July.

So, what? 30 min walk?

One of my kids was walking ~40 mins at a go by the time he was 3 (COVID lockdowns, was all we could do…)

I have no idea why people believe it is absolutely impossible Emile could do similar?

Particularly when his family were at pains (even very early on) to argue he was a strong walker.

Who was right?

Does anyone recall it was initially reported that Emile was with his grandfather who was chopping wood on his property?
It's difficult for me to believe the child just walked away sight unseen. moo

Yes, I do recall that, his grandfather was nearby.

However having had one child disappear in an instant at a museum and another in a store (ETA but both luckily found after awhile), I can also imagine it happening to someone in a village near a forest. JMO.

Google translation:

This information was announced on Monday evening and commented on live on the program Touche pas à mon poste . Journalist Michel Mary, who specializes in factual reporting, explained the news. "The legionnaires, who had been called in to assist the gendarmes, discovered other bones in the same area where his skull and clothing were found," he said.

Finds in the same area​

"This is a very strong twist, a tangible element, because it will make it possible to examine the bones and see if the boy was perhaps beaten. We had seen that there was no violence to the skull before death. Is this also true of other parts of the body?" explained Gilles Verdez.

Just putting this out there - here is a recent story of two little boys in Maine, ages 2 and 3, who disappeared and were found a half mile away about three hours later, in a heavily wooded area. Imagine how much ground they could have covered if they’d been missing longer. I still do think that little Emile may have been speedy and ended up further away than they felt he could have gone.

Just putting this out there - here is a recent story of two little boys in Maine, ages 2 and 3, who disappeared and were found a half mile away about three hours later, in a heavily wooded area. Imagine how much ground they could have covered if they’d been missing longer. I still do think that little Emile may have been speedy and ended up further away than they felt he could have gone.

for sure I agree

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back