France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported

Concert Hall still fluid: managing to flee the scene, gunman opened fire max cap (105), 60 or more insie

Possible 5 locations, 10 at the rest., 5 more at another scene of drive by shootings, ... 40 to 42 killed so

attachment.php

Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 6.08.09 PM.jpg

Jim Sciutto ‏@jimsciutto 4 min.

From inside #Bataclan theater, eyewitnesses hearing "screams and gunfire" #ParisAttacks

Escaped hostage from #Bataclan tells #CNN terrorists calmly executed hostages, reloaded, executed again in silence

Dear God. Just got home and got a text to turn on the TV. I have no words, just wanted to check in with my WS homeys. :(

HI miss ellie

feel the same way I heard it and then I needed you all to find out really what was going on thank go greeg started a thread

Peter Allen ‏@peterallenparis 11m11 minutes ago
Louvre, Pompidou Centre & Les Halles shopping centre now being targeted in coordinated Paris attacks. City streets emptying of civilians..

This is clearly still a very active event!

These are more recent attacks ? Pray for France......... just awful :(

Jim Sciutto ‏@jimsciutto 4 min.

From inside #Bataclan theater, eyewitnesses hearing "screams and gunfire" #ParisAttacks

Escaped hostage from #Bataclan tells #CNN terrorists calmly executed hostages, reloaded, executed again in silence

no words can express......

I have prayed for these victims.

I thought guns were banned in France?

Anyway, that band is actually really good.

Again, prayers for all hostages, victims and victims families.

I am sick. Sick to my stomach.

My son lives in Italy. I had a talk with him a couple of hours ago. Reminded him to stay alert. I turn on the TV and see this.

Honestly, I'm too saddened for the people of France to put much into what Obama has said. He got his point across even if he didn't say what some think he should.

I won't go into US politics right now out of respect to the victims.

ok i have issuies with CNN i have bbc sky up they are both doing like sidebars how prepared bla bla bla at least cnn is ataying with it -- isnt that what we all want to know what the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15