France, Paris - "Lola", 12, Missing after school, Body bound in suitcase, Numbers 1 & 0 put on corpse with 'device', Oct. 2022 *Female suspect arrest*

The full name of the mother is in the msm post at the beginning of this thread.
The msm posts mention both her and her facebook post about her daughter being missing, sharing both a picture of the daughter and the screenshot of the (20+, suspect) woman entering the building.

On her profile she mentions the name Lola in posts before this happened. This means this is her name or nickname given by her parents, not by the police.

Don’t know if i can share the fb but you can easily look it up, using the first msm for moms name…

Last edited by a moderator:
Since 'Lola' has been verified and no doubt all her family and friends are aware, plus we see images of her except her face, I wonder what the reason for not publishing her full face is? Perhaps it's a french media protocol or something?
In certain European countries it is normal to not publish the face of underage individuals. Victim or criminal. Least until it all becomes very official. Then they will. But until then, they will blur the face.

In others, not so much. If you find some italian articles on this, you will see her face. It has to do with privacy of the family mostly. Though, with the names and the fact the mother has published these images herself, it is not hard to find the family in today's internet age.

I suspect once she is identified, and the family perhaps talk to the press, then the images will be less blurry.

Just seeing this. Horrific. Poor child.
SIX people in custody?

My first impression is this is some kind of cult murder. From what I've read, the #s 1 and 0 have a numerology meaning to do with rebirth, the "angel" # especially if repeated.
Or, to do with the binary numeral system, a method of mathematical expression which uses only two symbols of 1 and 0.
No idea of the meaning related to this....

In certain European countries it is normal to not publish the face of underage individuals. Victim or criminal. Least until it all becomes very official. Then they will. But until then, they will blur the face.

In others, not so much. If you find some italian articles on this, you will see her face. It has to do with privacy of the family mostly. Though, with the names and the fact the mother has published these images herself, it is not hard to find the family in today's internet age.

I suspect once she is identified, and the family perhaps talk to the press, then the images will be less blurry.
I don't think that's standard for France though, they posted many pictures of Maëlys de Araújo, and as far as I know, Lola's unblurred pictures were posted in the early stages of the investigation.

Not sure if this article has been posted, so just in case it hasn't.

I don't think that's standard for France though, they posted many pictures of Maëlys de Araújo, and as far as I know, Lola's unblurred pictures were posted in the early stages of the investigation.
I only seen the french with blurred images. Found Italian ones with normal images. British with blurred images, and American articles with varied imagry. Here it is very normal to not publish the faces of underage individuals.

I am merely commenting upon how countries do chose to blur images. They chose to do so, often when minors are involved. This changed from a missing person to a murder, and the woman-suspect is blurred out until she is likely charged with a crime. Not saying that all media decide to follow this of course, cause not all do. If more people are in an image, and they are unrelated, their faces as well will be blurred to shield their privacy as well. Again, not saying all media outlets do.

Just happy they have a hold of their suspect (s) already.

Seems that the female suspect had no qualms about surveillance cameras on entering the building with the child. Nor did she use a disguise. Plus she was seen walking around with the suitcase and talking to people?

Who were the other 4 or 5 in custody? (seems the arrested man who found the suitcase is not involved).
Were they already in the building's basement? If so, is there more video of them entering, and leaving?

Botched kidnap could make sense ~ I guess the parents aren’t wealthy (as father works as a caretaker which is not usually highly paid work), so kidnap for what reason? They wanted to take her alive so I’m thinking some pretty awful dark motives maybe and maybe 10 for 10 years old? (I know she was 12 but thats not the point I’m making) :(

Botched kidnap could make sense ~ I guess the parents aren’t wealthy (as father works as a caretaker which is not usually highly paid work), so kidnap for what reason? They wanted to take her alive so I’m thinking some pretty awful dark motives maybe and maybe 10 for 10 years old? (I know she was 12 but thats not the point I’m making) :(
Why would they kidnap her and take her into the building her father works at, and I assume, where she lives with her family?

I'm confused about the people arrested, as well as this info from DM

"Both the suspect and her sibling are in their twenties."

ETA: The link below shows a map (the 19th Arrondissement) and describes the area (which sounds lovely)

Last edited:
Why would they kidnap her and take her into the building her father works at, and I assume, where she lives with her family?

In one article it said the father worked at the premises she was taken from and I was unclear as to if that meant the school / another location on her way home where she maybe met the 24 yr old / the building where she was taken down to the basement (is that her home building?)

If the basement is in her home building then I would suggest the 24 yr old knows her and the building very well and is maybe a neighbour or friend - did the reports say she is not known to the family though ?

In one article it said the father worked at the premises she was taken from and I was unclear as to if that meant the school / another location on her way home where she maybe met the 24 yr old / the building where she was taken down to the basement (is that her home building?)

If the basement is in her home building then I would suggest the 24 yr old knows her and the building very well and is maybe a neighbour or friend - did the reports say she is not known to the family though ?
The father said he didn't recognize her from the CCTV footage, from what I understand.
In many European countries, being arrested is the equivalent of being questioned in the US.
This is very true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back