FRAUD - Tammy & Sidney Moorer in Heather Elvis case, hearing held 17 Dec 2018

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews
Hey look at that Tammy and Sidney Moorer in court together just moments ago. photo by @jbellTSN

DuoGu5oWkAAt34t.jpg

Alex Lang on Twitter
17 Dec 2018

Sidney and Tammy Moorer said feet away from each other for the first time in over a year as the two appeared in Horry County Court on Monday.

They exchanged a “hello” and a few glances as the state requested a sample of the couple’s handwriting related to allegations of Medicaid fraud.

The Medicaid fraud allegations were announced soon after police arrested the duo in connection to the kidnapping case. The S.C. Attorney General’s office filed the charges and contends the couple failed to disclose to their actual household income between January 2007 and March 2013. The couple received more than $10,000 in Medicaid they were not entitled to, authorities said.

Sidney Moorer wore his prison issued tan clothing, while Tammy Moorer wore prison issued green attire.

Soon after the hearing started, a break was called because of confusion over whether Sidney Moorer has an attorney representing him on the Medicaid cases.

Sidney and Tammy Moorer make joint appearance in Horry County court

Moorer%20hearing%201.jpg

Did he say 'as far as I know not yet', or 'as far as I know yes'? (when he was asked if he has a lawyer)

Seeing her especially, in the shackles, is so satisfying.

She's not looking as cocky as she did back during her trial.

Where is Truslow this morning? Why is he MIA? This seems like a circus with them, yet again.

Seeing her especially, in the shackles, is so satisfying.

She's not looking as cocky as she did back during her trial.

Where is Truslow this morning? Why is he MIA? This seems like a circus with them, yet again.

Circus all right.o_O
"Confusion over whether Sidney Moorer has an attorney representing him on the Medicaid cases".

Then, as sound continued, we hear in the following case, the accused is not present: attorney DOES NOT KNOW, whether accused is aware that there is a court case.
What.o_O
There appears, there isn't sufficient 'back ground' work, in place to ensure 'court time' isn't wasted due to such problems.
You would think, those involved in these case, would have made suitable arrangements.
MOO.

Did they ever find Truslow to ask him if he is SM's attorney on record? Geez, never seen so much unorganization.

I can't believe Sidney just sat there and played 'dumb' with the Judge. He doesn't know if he did or didn't have a lawyer for the 2014 Fraud case.

Tammy had what appeared to be a lawyer there, did they ever come back into the courtroom?

Did they ever find Truslow to ask him if he is SM's attorney on record? Geez, never seen so much unorganization.

I can't believe Sidney just sat there and played 'dumb' with the Judge. He doesn't know if he did or didn't have a lawyer for the 2014 Fraud case.

Tammy had what appeared to be a lawyer there, did they ever come back into the courtroom?

Truslow certainly made an appearance at Tammy's kidnapping trial. I would think he would be in the courtroom just for the heck of it.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodfish
Back