FROM ALL THE MODS, ADMINS, FORUM COORDINATORS, I.T. PEOPLE, WS LIASONS & 1 OWNER, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!!! Can you believe we are going into 2019? Raise your hand if you still accidentally start writing a date out like this 19.. then realizing we are now using 20 at the beginning of our dates.

Here are some funny predictions for the year 2020 made a looooong time ago. Really bizarre!

If you would like to put your new year's wish or resolution or just want to say "happy new year" feel free.

Would love to hear from everyone :)

Tricia

We had a huge dinner so hubby is snoozing on the other couch. For now LOL. I am here and watching Anderson and Andy. Hilarious. Wishing you all a happy, healthy and safe new year!!!! Thanks to our hard working folks here.

"Everybody will be drunk all the time." That's pretty close for this week at least. I plan to stop eating and drinking (alcohol) for enough time to compensate for the overeating & drinking I've done since Thanksgiving..actually since my birthday in November. Actually since Halloween.
Seriously... Happy New Year to you all as well. My honest resolution is to change all thoughtlessness into thoughtfulness. To change laziness into energy. And to perfect my sleuthing skills.

Happy New Year Fellow WSers! I'm happy to be a part of such a caring and respectful group of internet 'crime detectives'. Tricia and Mods you guys run a tight ship and I'm grateful, although I'm sure you've wanted to tar and feather a few of us at times. :p

Thanks to the VI and Experts for all the time you take to answer our questions. That's awesome and brings such knowledge to the cases. <You probably want to tar and feather some of us too!> :D

May 2019 bring answers, peace, resolution and some type of comfort to all of the crime victims and their families. God Bless!

Happy New Year to all the talented sleuthers here! I hope this next year will bring answers to the prayers of victims’ families (and a new kidney for my husband, God willing).

May you all be blessed with happiness and health!

Happy New Year!

birthday-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

Best wishes to everyone for a happy and healthy 2019. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esig
Back