GA -- 3 children (ages 13, 11, 9) shot to death in car at a park. Man dead in car (shooter) not their parent. Tucker, GA. May 2024

vls12345

Reaction score

"Sgt. Michele Pihera said a patrol officer “stumbled upon” what she described as a suspicious vehicle, finding a man and three children dead inside. She said it was unclear when the incident had occurred, but said the people were shot."

and

"The children’s mother was at the hospital with another child who was being treated for an unrelated injury.

The mother and suspected shooter, who has not been identified, are the parents to the child who was at the hospital. The shooter was not the children’s father and was not in a current relationship with the children’s mother."

My understanding of the article is that mom takes her kid to the hospital for some reason we aren't aware of. Her ex arrives at the hospital and offers to take her older children (who are not his) to grab some food while his child is being treated at the hospital. He then murders the children and himself.

Was he worried that something would be discovered during the medical examination (abuse,etc.) that he was responsible for?

Just speculation/ my opinion only

He was also the biological father of the woman’s 6-year-old child, who had to be taken to the hospital when they fell off their bike.

Plasencia allegedly showed up and became aggressive, but eventually offered to take the other three children to get something to eat.

Authorities said hours later, they discovered the car parked. That’s when police found the four bodies inside the car.
:( :( :(

shooter was ex-husband and bio dad of the child mother was at hospital with. The three children he killed before turning the gun on himself were his former stepchildren.

:( Jut why. Why? Poor kids, I hope it was quick and they didn't suffer. I hope he did though. I hope he died slow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back