GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so very sad. JMO but I think that more parents need to discipline and take control of their children. I see young teens walk the streets daily and I know they should in school, but they are out getting in trouble instead.

Prayers are with this family..R.I.P. little one your are with the angels now.

we are uncomfortable because, it seems to always be what someone who covers up a crime says.....remember Susan Smith

I think it's that, and the description of the crime seemed unbelievable for me. As awful as it is for a parent to kill a child, it seems to happen waay too often.

Now the actual story of what happened (as much as we know at this time) is truly horrifying. Someone just walking up and executing a toddler, in front of his mother, in broad daylight! What type of person does this? And on top of that, the perps are so young!

I hope the police soon reveal what evidence they used to arrest these two males.

Now the actual story of what happened (as much as we know at this time) is truly horrifying. Someone just walking up and executing a toddler, in front of his mother, in broad daylight! What type of person does this? And on top of that, the perps are so young!

Notice that some of us said right off we thought the story was true (in part because we live areas where things of this sort, perps of this sort, ARE very believable).

This horrific killing is going to have a big impact on Brunswick and even Middle Georgia. People are already on edge due to various crimes and many are upping their arsenals for various reasons, crimes of this nature make folks even more concerned.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-2203.html
Here's a little info on Shaun, from a friend of his. His lil bro died 5 years later, almost to the day.

JOrMt
March 26th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I just searched my friends name in google to see what has been said about him. Ive known this kid for a long time. Yes he did smoke pot. BUT you have no idea what the **** happend. What you read online and in the papers was ********, even the police that gave reports that my family knows said that the newspapers twisted it around.

My friend was planning on running the kid out of town because he was selling Cocaine. He sold it to a friend of shauns, she didnt tell him that she was doing nor buying it. Shaun found out after she went to the hospital. He was going to get the kid out of town so he would stop selling.

The plan was to ****ing scare him, the kid got scared, everyone started yelling, a punch was thrown and a scuffle happend. Th girl that lured the kid to that spot GAVE him the ****ing knife because she got scared and didnt want him getting hurt. The kid pulled the knife after he fell down and started swinging, and my friend got stabbed.

Dont say my ****ing friend was a punk, he was protecting the only family he had, which was his step mom, his dad, and his friends....like me, so what if he smokes pot, Its not the end of the world....

So, they are searching three locations? I'm going to guess the two suspect's addresses and the Mother's address.

I have seen posters express suspicion, myself included. If we were not a suspicious breed we most likely wouldn't be a part of a crime sleuthing site. I have not seen anyone blame the mother but only share their impression or suspicions. I wouldn't call us terrible for having doubts about her story.:moo:

In response to your post, I said I thought it was terrible to blame the mother 'without any proof to back it up'. Posters we saying things like she wasn't crying real tears, she reminded them of Susan Smith. Where were the facts that even implied she could have been guilty of killing her baby son? There was nothing suspicious to me. Just horror. jmo

We have heard the fake black person did it so often that it is not hard to be suspicious when a very strange crime occurs. Susan Smith is not the only one who came up with the black stranger

I think it's that, and the description of the crime seemed unbelievable for me. As awful as it is for a parent to kill a child, it seems to happen waay too often.

Now the actual story of what happened (as much as we know at this time) is truly horrifying. Someone just walking up and executing a toddler, in front of his mother, in broad daylight! What type of person does this? And on top of that, the perps are so young![/QUO

You got that right , I really was hoping this was not random!!!!

http://www.dreamindemon.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-2203.html
Here's a little info on Shaun, from a friend of his. His lil bro died 5 years later, almost to the day.

JOrMt
March 26th, 2008, 11:35 PM
I just searched my friends name in google to see what has been said about him. Ive known this kid for a long time. Yes he did smoke pot. BUT you have no idea what the **** happend. What you read online and in the papers was ********, even the police that gave reports that my family knows said that the newspapers twisted it around.

My friend was planning on running the kid out of town because he was selling Cocaine. He sold it to a friend of shauns, she didnt tell him that she was doing nor buying it. Shaun found out after she went to the hospital. He was going to get the kid out of town so he would stop selling.

The plan was to ****ing scare him, the kid got scared, everyone started yelling, a punch was thrown and a scuffle happend. Th girl that lured the kid to that spot GAVE him the ****ing knife because she got scared and didnt want him getting hurt. The kid pulled the knife after he fell down and started swinging, and my friend got stabbed.

Dont say my ****ing friend was a punk, he was protecting the only family he had, which was his step mom, his dad, and his friends....like me, so what if he smokes pot, Its not the end of the world....

Yet that isn't what the mom said happened and certainly not what the media reported. So 3 stories and the police said the teen who killed him acted in self defense.

We have heard the fake black person did it so often that it is not hard to be suspicious when a very strange crime occurs. Susan Smith is not the only one who came up with the black stranger

Johnathan Holt also blamed a black guy for robbing him as his alibi for killing Whitney Heichel.

My immediate thoughts from the article listed:

1. Police say they have no motive (umm...I thought the mom said they asked for money? Wouldn't robbery be a motive?)

2. Mother suffered non-life-threatening wounds.

I don't think there were 2 kids or a robbery attempt. I think mom is covering up.
It's not always as hinky as it might appear to be ... I am just saying ... ;)

That's why sometimes I prefer to remain silent for a while ... and to wait somewhat to see if anything else comes up.

In primarily black towns and cities the description is usually completely ACCURATE as most perpetrators are in fact black. In Macon, the closest city to me most all shootings are committed by REAL black people. When perps are described as black no one thinks "oh another fake black person did it".

Whoever wrote this either does not think of his mother as part of his family or did not know him so well if he wasn't aware of the mother.

Wow, just wow. When I am wrong I am really wrong. My sincerest apologies for suspecting this family. God bless them and God bless baby Antonio.
Lots of investigation left on this case yet.. No one knows enough right now to conclude either way.

i just saw on HLN 2 teens arrested and charged with murder

i missed their ages

It's not always as hinky as it might appear to be ... I am just saying ... ;)

That's why sometimes I prefer to remain silent for a while ... and to wait somewhat to see if anything else comes up.

Very wise counsel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member