Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

How long does it usually take to release 911 calls? I know some State's are faster than others. Anyone know about Georgia?

I am assuming that because LE is in contact with the suspects (presumably) that that is the reason we have not heard a public plea from the family for Ayvani's safe return?

Also, I wonder if the suspects called the family at the home while LE was there? I also wonder if the leak of the family trying to gather the money was a ploy to show the suspects that they are working on getting the money?

I'm just trying to make sense of it all...

Have just caught up.....wow oh wow.....sounds like these guys are amateurs and took her on a whim and are now knowing they are trouble bartering her for money......total amateurs if they are asking for $10000. I also wonder if the previous people maybe were the target if they wanted guns......they might be some type of "hands" in a gang that were sent to steal guns from a rival gang or someone known to stockpile guns, and it has all gone wrong......

I'd like a definitive answer that other posters have been asking. If these were masked intruders - why are the sketches complete with no blockages? Normally if there is even a partial match, it is shown with whatever mask/hoodie was on at the time...in the sketch (been looking at sketches here at WS, and they have hoodies, masks, scarves on the sketch if they're wearing them).

I'm thinking whoever reported the masked part, might have been sloppy reporting/adding a bit of non-fiction to their story. =/ you can't see through a mask unless you're Superman.

The sketches were so good that I think they had their fingerprints and got their old mug shots and had the artist do the composit over the old photo adding the longer hair etc etc Just a thought!

I don't think these guys are amateurs at all. I'm leaning toward the masked intruder story as being sloppy reporting...ugh. You can't see through a mask to make detailed suspect sketches. -_- I think these guys are *known* already...but no known specific ID. I really don't like MSM sometimes...you just never know.

Ugh...hurry up and FIND her, Georgia!!

Additionally this says that the police stated the perps DID leave in a grey Dodge...doesn't say car. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...ng-for-ga-teen-abducted-during-home-invasion/

And this says it could have been a Chrysler:
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/police-14-year-old-girl-abducted-clayton-co-home-i/nZyrc/

Another says Chevy...yet another says Chevy Impala. Another report says Impala, while others say Sedan (with regard to the Chevy). none of them say the grey Dodge is a car. UGH so now there's a Chrysler added to the mix?

Ruddy find her already!!!

Ayvani Hope Perez 14 year old girl Kidnapped in Ellenwood Georgia 9/17/2013 - YouTube

I don't think these guys are amateurs at all. I'm leaning toward the masked intruder story as being sloppy reporting...ugh. You can't see through a mask to make detailed suspect sketches. -_- I think these guys are *known* already...but no known specific ID. I really don't like MSM sometimes...you just never know.

Ugh...hurry up and FIND her, Georgia!!

IMO they likely have long rap sheets. Not so pro with a kidnapping tho.

all of these men have been in jail since 2011..in 2013 they all pleaded guilty to armed robbery and are all serving between 15 to 60 years behind bars

Thanks for that! I was going crazy for a minute there.

I think this is a very critical time and both GBI & FBI are using several strategies.

So I'm watching JVM, they said NOTHING about the ransom, very interesting. It's already been reported on AJC.

Is anyone familiar with this site? Is it reputable. Seems like a REALLY basic website........

That is the mobile version of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution website. So yes, reputable MSM.

Her friend said on HLN that she is a sweetheart and loves animals.

The sketches were so good that I think they had their fingerprints and got their old mug shots and had the artist do the composit over the old photo adding the longer hair etc etc Just a thought!

It's a possibility. However, I see no reason why, if they have positive identification via fingerprints, they wouldn't just release their mug shots? Names? Ages?

I guess we could venture a guess that it is for Ayvani's safety, but these sketches would spook the suspects just as easily as their mug shots, wouldn't they? Especially if they were drawn from previous mug shots?

I don't know?

That is the mobile version of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution website. So yes, reputable MSM.

Yes, it is msm and metro Atlanta, GA's major newspaper. They however, like many, get things wrong or lets say inaccurate at times. I know I have been mis quoted. :facepalm:

This whole case feels so confusing right now. I don't know what to make of it.

I think the ransom thing is most likely factual and true. I also believe LE has told MSM NOT to report it, hence why we're not hearing about it anymore. I think the initial reports of it were leaks...due to her family not knowing what they're not supposed to be sharing with the media; pretty sure LE stopped the reporting of it. I do not believe her family would release something that was untrue. They want her found. It's not in Ayvani's best interest to have the news of ransom all over the place...methinks it was supposed to be kept private between captors and family (and LE)...not good.

These perps are criminals but stupid as heck. You are not going to ask $10,000 for a kidnapping ransom....duh. And how do you propose in this modern world to get away with such a thing? Heck fire, I can find a lost cell phone in 5 minutes with the modern technology we have today.

I am curious about the confusing facts though. Masks or no masks? Dog lived or died? Asked for guns or not?

I find it hard to believe that this family was not stalked in some way. Look at all those houses out there? And they would randomly pick one without any planning? I can't buy that. Then again, these guys aren't that smart.

Praying for Ayvani and her family....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sheepranch
Back