Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

$10,000 is NOTHING to raise.
That's where this is starting to smell fishy .... or like something planned by kids.

Whoosh!!! Finally!! I didn't want to be the first one to actually say it in words. That is why I referenced Quinn Gray. Yup. This is what I feel too. I am actually hoping this is true because that means she isn't in any serious danger.

I'll feel awful if I am wrong.... but it's just way too hinky.

The chances of her being alive aren't good imo. They not only have to stay hidden but have to keep her hidden and fed and supply a place for her to use the potty.... just not looking good imo

I could be totally wrong, and I hope I'm not, but I think the chances of her being alive and well are about 100%

It's curious how her family came to know of a $10K ransom demand when LE isn't reporting it.

Wow! IIRC... This only the second ransom case I have followed on WS...

(the other one... Samantha Koenig...)

could these perps have followed this family from where they lived prior to moving into the new home?

Was there conflict before... And that may have been the reason the family moved?

(I realize it has been reported that the family is from Mexico... But they may have lived in the U.S. long enough to have lived in more than one place...)

Just throwing some ideas out... Since I am quite confused... :waitasec:

They said they moved there about a month ago. Did they change cities or states? Or just to a different area in the same city? I'm thinking something about the move may be the catalyst.

100% speculation.

I had to check if she was safe yet. This is so unbelievable to me. Thank you all that have kept this crime updated. Why can't they find her? I'm praying to my God that they find her!!!!!!

Wow! IIRC... This only the second ransom case I have followed on WS...

(the other one... Samantha Koenig...)

could these perps have followed this family from where they lived prior to moving into the new home?

Was there conflict before... And that may have been the reason the family moved?

(I realize it has been reported that the family is from Mexico... But they may have lived in the U.S. long enough to have lived in more than one place...)

Just throwing some ideas out... Since I am quite confused... :waitasec:

Samantha Koenig's abduction was not a kidnapping for ransom. The ransom demand was a ruse by serial killer Israel Keyes. Samantha was murdered on the same day as her abduction, 02/01/2012.

Folks if this was a ruse by the family. They would not have shot the family dog...

Samantha Koenig's abduction was not a kidnapping for ransom. The ransom demand was a ruse by serial killer Israel Keyes. Samantha was murdered on the same day as her abduction, 02/01/2012.

Folks if this was a ruse by the family. They would not have shot the family dog...

You sure about that? The family dog is alive.

I'm just praying this whole thing is a complete scam. It might not be, but that's what it looks like to me, and that would be the best outcome for Ayvani.

I agree. As for myself, I'm proceeding with the theory that Ayvani and her family are victims here. If LE states otherwise, then that's different. I would imagine LE has had prints lifted at the house. They know by now if there were intruders or not.

i don't think its a ruse by the family it's just not reading like a random event.

I agree. As for myself, I'm proceeding with the theory that Ayvani and her family are victims here. If LE states otherwise, then that's different. I would imagine LE has had prints lifted at the house. They know by now if there were intruders or not.

Agree. I do remember one of the earlier reports states the back door had been broken into.

I was just about to post that it reminded me of the lack of news when Jorelys went missing.
I didn't remember reading anything about Jorelys when she went missing, so I looked at her threads here on WS just now. How awful, and it's somehow worse that there was so little publicity.

You sure about that? The family dog is alive.

I'm just praying this whole thing is a complete scam. It might not be, but that's what it looks like to me, and that would be the best outcome for Ayvani.

Yes, JeannaT, I am absolutely sure.. I am well aware of the GBI's investigative strategy, which is total silence. This strategy causes skepticism, speculation, and suspicion of friends & family members, imo..
Websleuths is a family friendly forum..

The family dog is not alive. The dog was alive after the shooting. They took the dog to the vet, and the dog did not make it.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...d-georgia-girl-abducted-by-armed-robbers?lite

With regard to this being some elaborate hoax... I do not believe that is the case. I think they are young perps who believe $10,000 is a ton of money. I hope they do the right thing and either return her to her home or at the very least, drop her off in front of a hospital.

Folks are saying that $10,000 isn't that much money, etc. If they've only been in that home for a month - chances are likely they spent any "heavy" money they had on the down payment for said home...and do not have that kind of dough after a purchase like that.

LE not fronting the 10k isn't unbelievable either. I would assume they have protocol and procedures that need to be done a certain way in a case like this, they can't just throw money at them and say "here's your dough for the girl". It's not as simple as movies portray (I wouldn't think).

I pray Ayvani is unharmed, has a place to relieve herself, and is allowed water. She needs to be found - regardless of who did it or their excuse for doing so; she's missing.

IMO these 2 thugs are merely desperate for money. They wanted $ jewellery or guns. All of which translate into dollars. Guessing but as I stated before perhaps they have a "habit" to finance. The area appears as tho the homes may have possessions of some value. Who knows what influenced their decision for that particular house. Anyone is a target for a break in or home invasion. Again I believe desperate so they take the only possession from the home that will get them cash.

I don't think her family is involved. I am hoping that our victim is unhappy about the move and with the help of friends ( speculating these friends may be the reason for the move) that they've concocted this scheme to get money to run away.

This is just my theory and I hope it is something like this because that means she is safe.

Moo

ETA:

I didn't remember reading anything about Jorelys when she went missing, so I looked at her threads here on WS just now. How awful, and it's somehow worse that there was so little publicity.

Read or watch the investigation of the Meredith Hope Emerson abduction. The GBI press conferences were, 'I'm sorry we can't release that info, due to an ongoing investigation'.. The public was lead to believe, via MS Media, that she was only lost on Blood Mountain, GA.
I saw them and the van hiding in the woods within 200 yards of my home on 01/03/2008. Thought they were campers.
Meredith was murdered and decapitated on 01/04/2008..

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/after-5-years-notorious-crime-still-haunts/nTyq3/

After 5 years, notorious crime still haunts
Witness, authorities left asking, 'What if?'

<sniped BM - read more>
_________________-

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-1/17yzig6d4

The Mystery on Blood Mountain, Part 1
Aug. 27: Hiker Meredith Emerson goes missing on Georgia's Blood Mountain on New Year's Day 2008. Law enforcement officers become concerned after finding a police baton with some her possessions on a trail. Dateline NBC's Dennis Murphy reports.

The family dog is not alive. The dog was alive after the shooting. They took the dog to the vet, and the dog did not make it.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...d-georgia-girl-abducted-by-armed-robbers?lite

With regard to this being some elaborate hoax... I do not believe that is the case. I think they are young perps who believe $10,000 is a ton of money. I hope they do the right thing and either return her to her home or at the very least, drop her off in front of a hospital.

Thank you for this update.

Prayers this lovely girl is safe and will be rescued soon.

The rest of this is the most confusing puzzle I think I've ever read in years of following cases here at websleuths.

Read or watch the investigation of the Meredith Hope Emerson abduction. The GBI press conferences were, 'I'm sorry we can't release that info, due to an ongoing investigation'.. The public was lead to believe, via MS Media, that she was only lost on Blood Mountain, GA.
I saw them and the van hiding in the woods within 200 yards of my home on 01/03/2008. Thought they were campers.
Meredith was murdered and decapitated on 01/04/2008..

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/after-5-years-notorious-crime-still-haunts/nTyq3/

After 5 years, notorious crime still haunts
Witness, authorities left asking, 'What if?'

<sniped BM - read more>
_________________-

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-1/17yzig6d4

The Mystery on Blood Mountain, Part 1
Aug. 27: Hiker Meredith Emerson goes missing on Georgia's Blood Mountain on New Year's Day 2008. Law enforcement officers become concerned after finding a police baton with some her possessions on a trail. Dateline NBC's Dennis Murphy reports.

Oh man that's heartbreaking. So very sorry.

The description of the kidnappers' car is not specific. Why is it only listed as a gray Dodge? Was it 2 door or 4 door? (That should be easy to recall.) Was it a boxy older model or newer model? The lack of information about their car is odd, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJULE09
Back