Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Was it ever resolved where the sketches of the other two suspects came from? As in, who got a look at them?

Such good news! So happy she's safe now!

I just want to hear that she is OK.

As for the charges? WELL, I hope they will get what they deserve.
but I am not so found of the revolving door court rooms.
They need to get locked up before they hurt someone worse.

I'd bet anything this involved the history of drugs. If you love your children don't fck with drugs!

Who else is living in the home with the mother and daughter that was taken? Looks like a very nice area. Wonder what the rent/mtg monthly is? Not too many single moms can afford to live in an area like that.

Or it was a safe house provided to her because of the large drug bust last year.

Unknown but I wondered also.

14-year-old Ayvani Hope Perez found safe

Porter said Ayvani was found in Conyers, and that two individuals are in custody in connection with her abduction.

Conyers is about 25 miles from Ayvani's Clayton County home.

The FBI added other suspects are being investigated, including the two from the sketches released Tuesday.

Porter said Ayvani had been reunited with her family, and her condition was being evaluated by medical personnel. Investigators said she looks to be in good health.

Clayton County police identified one of the suspects as 29-year-old Wildrego Jackson. They described him as a career felon, currently on probation. The FBI identified the second suspect as 40-year-old Mexican national Juan Alberto Contreras-Rodriguez.

The FBI said the two suspects noted in the police sketch that was circulated are still at large.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...ed-for-kidnapping-teen-more-suspects-at-large

Well DUH! :doh:
Clayton County police identified one of the suspects as 29-year-old Wildrego Jackson. They described him as a career felon, currently on probation

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2013/09/18/21132656.html

"“Under the circumstances she appears to be in good health,” said Lieutenant Mark Richards, Clayton County police department spokesman.

He would not comment on whether the abductors had been detained"

http://news.sky.com/story/1143445/abducted-teenage-girl-found-safe-police

" Clayton County police chief Gregory Porter said: "This is a good day. She is safe ... she is safe."

Sergeant Kevin Hughes told Sky News "she's doing well."

It remains unclear whether the girl and her family were targeted or if the attack was random, Mr Porter said.

Authorities said she was dropped off by the abductors in Conyers - about 20 miles east of Atlanta - and picked up by police.

Two men are in custody but officers said they were still looking for two other suspects."

Something I'm trying to figure out... and remember, someone breaking into my home and killing one of my dogs is a huge fear for me...so keep that in mind!!! What I want to know is, why leave two humans that are capable of identifying you, and kill the dog? The dog couldn't testify or identify anyone, unless it bit the person and was able to draw some blood...but really. The dog barks, so shoot it, kidnap the girl, and leave the other two alive as witnesses??? Then ask for $10K but change it to $100K, then either the perps both dropped the girl off alive somewhere, leaving yet another living witness, or one goes to court, and the other perp freaks and lets the girl go.

There's a connection here somewhere folks. Gotta be! I don't even have anything of real value, and certainly don't do drugs or sell them, etc., yet I do live in the boondocks and by the time the police arrived, it would be too late. Therefore I rely on my dogs, and gun for protection against whatever! Praying that I never have the need for either!

So this whole thing makes zero sense to me as a random type incident!

IMHO because our court system is a revolving door not a system for real justice.
AKA - a business, more bail bonds men, more lawyers, more nonsense not more justice.

So true!
I have a friend who worked DEA in Atlanta who said the bad guys were out before he finished with the paperwork. The higher-ups served little or no time & street level dealers could plea down or get out early for "good" behavior.

Write & complain to your representatives on both national & state levels.

Seems like if there were guns in the home...

Mom would have been using one when the break in occurred...

JMO

The kidnappers asked for guns. I'm just speculating that they asked for guns for the same reason they asked for jewelry. I didn't say she had guns.

The kidnappers asked for guns. I'm just speculating that they asked for guns for the same reason they asked for jewelry. I didn't say she had guns.

Sorry...

That thought just jumped into my head...

I wasn't intending it to be directed at anyone...

Basically... I was thinking the perps would have figured out there were probably no guns if mom wasnt packing the minute there was a noise at the back door... In the dark of night/morning...

JMO

I'm personally thinking that it's possible that they didn't ask for guns or jewellery at all.

I'm also wondering, without speculating too far, whether the two suspects they released the sketches of actually exist.

As well.... they didn't get the guys the sketches were of. So how did they get these guys? (I know there are many possible ways, but I think this is interesting to consider)

I'm personally thinking that it's possible that they didn't ask for guns or jewellery at all.

I'm also wondering, without speculating too far, whether the two suspects they released the sketches of actually exist.

As well.... they didn't get the guys the sketches were of. So how did they get these guys? (I know there are many possible ways, but I think this is interesting to consider)

I'm thinking they may have gotten more info from Ayvani.

Confused, but were the two men arrested involved in the invasion/kidnapping?

I wasn't able to look earlier when someone posted the FB link to Wildrego Jackson.

There is nothing there now. Just a Pix of one friend. Wonder who pulled it (FBI) ? or was there pix there earlier?

Confused, but were the two men arrested involved in the invasion/kidnapping?

2 men are in custody but not the 2 from the drawings, they still at large? If they even exist, moo

I'm thinking they may have gotten more info from Ayvani.

That's one I hadn't even considered! Good point and you're likely right - but odd, that they'd let her go when she had information that would lead to them so quickly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glitterati
Back