GA GA - Brian Wehrle, 39, Carrollton, 23 Sept 2009

I wanted to thank those who still think of Brian. I haven't posted in a while quite frankly because I am at a loss for words. There is no news. none. With as difficult as it is to discuss things when there actually are developments it's even harder when there are none. We have received no answers on anything.

Have you tried making contact with Nancy Grace, re: her shows on America's Missing?

http://ireport.cnn.com/ir-topic-stories.jspa?topicId=540940

Even if she can't do an entire show, they do some mini-reports on other missing people each night as well. It can't hurt to try.

I too think Brian's case would be a good one for the Disappeared show and am glad to see that he is listed on NG.

When I saw his name back on the first page, I thought maybe there had been some news.

We are still trying to get Brian's story out there. We have tried various shows over the past year+ and either get no response or that they just aren't interested (specifically Nancy Grace for example). We'll never give up hope and will continue trying every possibility. Right now where the abrupt stop seems to come in the investigation is when questioning the people in the neighborhood that Brian's car was found. Absolutely nobody will talk to anybody including the police. Please keep Brian in your thoughts and thank you for your interest it means a great deal.

We are still trying to get Brian's story out there. We have tried various shows over the past year+ and either get no response or that they just aren't interested (specifically Nancy Grace for example). We'll never give up hope and will continue trying every possibility. Right now where the abrupt stop seems to come in the investigation is when questioning the people in the neighborhood that Brian's car was found. Absolutely nobody will talk to anybody including the police. Please keep Brian in your thoughts and thank you for your interest it means a great deal.

I am surprised that NG doesn't want to do a story about Brian.
But there are many other news shows that are out there.

I, for one, have not given up hope either.
Interesting about the Chattanooga neighborhood people not wanting to talk with anyone, including the police.
Weren't the police in that neighborhood looking for a stolen car, when they found Brian's car?
Of course, that may mean they have some idea of who parked the car there.

I wonder if they or someone would talk if they knew it would be anonymous.

since I could never find Brian at the GBI's missing persons list, not too long ago I tried to see if Brian's name was on any missing person's lists from Tennessee as that was where his car was found.

I could not find an official list of names period so needless to say, I did not find Brian's name associated with TN.

2 years ago today Brian vanished.

hard to believe that much time has passed.

Where is Brian Wehrle?
He is just gone.
Nothing found.
His car is left in a Chattanooga, TN neighborhood in early Nov.
The car is 'found' in early Dec.
Nothing changed except the car had a stolen license plate on it.

And now, no one has any idea where he is.
If he is dead and I believe he is, he could be anywhere between GA and TN.

I hope that he can be found and his family and friends find a measure of peace.

well last week was the 3rd anniversary of Brian's disappearance.

I did some looking around and could not find the FB page someone set up (does not mean the page does not exist I just could not find it) and still not listed on the Georgia Bureau of Investigation missing persons page.

It's hard to believe it's been three years since Brian was reported missing.
That's so sad.

He disappeared from Carrollton, his hometown, while conducting business for his mother.
His farm was stated as two hours north of Atlanta. His home was in Atlanta.

Two hours north from Atlanta on I-75 would be at Chattanooga, TN. I guess taking any side roads from the interstate would change the location, keeping the farm in GA. I was wondering if maybe he had decided to check out his farm because of the rains and flooding.

Hwy 113 where the remains were found originates in Carrollton and ends at I-75N above Atlanta and near Cartersville. On a map it looks like it could be a short cut to go north and avoid the traffic in the Atlanta area. From Carrollton to Rockmart which is a town on Hwy 113 in Polk County is only about 30 miles.

Georgia State Route 113 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Brian has been missing for six years now. It's sad to see that it took awhile for an investigation to begin and that investigation was somewhat passive at finding Brian and giving the family answers. I see he's part of a large family and I'm sure they will continue searching for him. Hopefully they will find answers soon.

Now that we know he had a pacemaker, do they have to be monitored or maintained ever so often, maybe a battery change, etc? Maybe a notice could be sent by the family to doctors and hospitals in the surrounding area and Chattanooga to be on the lookout for such a patient and notify LE if they treated him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
countygirl69
Back