GA - Bridget Shiel, 19, found murdered in Atlanta park, 31 May 2016

In case you can't see Redan road is slightly off centre of this radius circle. The car was located just near the 'R' of Redan. The pointer shows the shell stn. Radius is 5 miles

GUtGhJy.png

StfoR1G.png

maybe it was a job (trick) they took her to their place for a performance, on the way there it goes sideways, they return her to park after and this occurs, they drive back home in her car and abandon it?

I think something along the lines of what you describe.

I think maybe she only agreed to dancing for them for a fee and they wanted more than what she agreed to.

Or maybe the dancing was the 1st gig and then someone arranged something more than that for another fee later and then when the meeting took place the person didnt have any money and when she tried to leave they basically just executed her as she tried to run off.

No matter what went down LE needs to find out where and who shot that video of her dancing that night.
And they need to talk more to the friend. Usually friends tell each other where or who they are going to meet with.
I wonder if the friend knows more than she is telling LE and maybe she is scared to say anything for fear of her own life.

LE needs to give her protection so she can open up to them.

I think something along the lines of what you describe.

I think maybe she only agreed to dancing for them for a fee and they wanted more than what she agreed to.

Or maybe the dancing was the 1st gig and then someone arranged something more than that for another fee later and then when the meeting took place the person didnt have any money and when she tried to leave they basically just executed her as she tried to run off.

No matter what went down LE needs to find out where and who shot that video of her dancing that night.
And they need to talk more to the friend. Usually friends tell each other where or who they are going to meet with.
I wonder if the friend knows more than she is telling LE and maybe she is scared to say anything for fear of her own life.

LE needs to give her protection so she can open up to them.

Quoting myself from earlier in the thread
Dénouement;12606900 said:
This is not surprising to me somebody with "Booking info" on their profile is usually suspect.SM tells a lot if you follow it and are aware of the signs. Backpage is international just an fyi.
*speculation* No matter how secretive she was about this I believe she would have told at least one person. IMO the booking info doesn't imply private to me. I know two people in the industry one is quite open the other only had me as a safety call. What makes me think she was inexperienced is that her face is in the photos but I digress. None of this information changes how I feel about this case these are all interesting developments but none give up more clues as to who may have shot her. We still only have the two locations. Fingers crossed for a cellphone or some new information from the police.

bbm, My speculation is that she does when she gave that time of 11:30 she was talking to Bridget's mom. It may have given mom some comfort. If my child was brutally murdered I'd rather hear 'be right back' than I don't know who she was with or where she was. Thinking out aloud maybe the friend knew roughly where Bridget was perhaps Bridget said she was going to meet someone in Dekalb. Bridget seemed to have her bearings in Fulton Sandy Springs to be specific.

How often did she go to this park? Remember she apparently was seen there earlier in the day with a woman and two children (could this have been the woman who gave the anonymous interview?)

There are parts of my city that I haven't been to-granted Atl is a fifth of the size of where I am but I say this to ask how familiar really was she with Atl having only been there two years.

The video is so eerie to me she speaks to the person recording. This is the song captioned Monte by Post Malone explicit NSFW I wonder how the file is stored because the video is obviously not recorded in silence in editing mode before uploading the user can select whether they want the video silent or not. My thoughts are that the sound file is local ie only on the phone

EDIT: Having looked at the location of the Shell I don't see where they could've been to not be caught on camera

@atthelake Police say Bridget spoke to a friend at 22:53 you can add that to your time line video at this link

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/police-say-bridget-shiel-shot-at-park-not-dumped/335859974

bxexE27.png

[video=youtube;BUPLw7oygHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUPLw7oygHE[/video]

Also could there be any confusion by what a goatee is?

ay1Uj6Y.png

Left is a short goatee the image on the right could never be described as a goatee right? Once facial hair is between the ear and chin/mouth it can no longer be considered a goatee by the average person or is that a poor assumption on my part?

This is so disturbing. I hope these two criminals get caught.

I'm catching up on the presser but one thing I caught so far....If said witness at the gas station stated they recognized the "striking woman" from the news photos, what does this tell us? Well it tells me she wasn't wearing that curly wig no more from that IG video. If said witness recognized her by her striking looks then she was blonde in that car. Straight up. Hardly anyone looks like that. She would get my attention being blonde. In that wig twerking on IG, not so much...way too many favor that look. So that's a little more info you can read into. That video on her IG is curious..each day I get more curious about it. Its the only thing on her page that had a location and was like THAT in nature and she ditched her signature look while it was filmed. Hmm. Hiding not hiding. IDK What do you guys think? RIP Bridget. :rose:
PS: Found this. Going off the public record police reports--names as reported by MSM: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-naked-woman-found-in-Atlanta-park?p=26864641
:websleuther:

Dénouement;12620926 said:

ay1Uj6Y.png

Left is a short goatee the image on the right could never be described as a goatee right? Once facial hair is between the ear and chin/mouth it can no longer be considered a goatee by the average person or is that a poor assumption on my part?
You're correct. Goatee means its just that chin part only. Whole jawline is a beard not a goatee.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just because a video was posted on IG doesn't mean it was recorded that day. It might've been an old video she recorded. Also, you can make your location on IG anyplace you want it to be. I can be sitting in my house, post a video I recorded 2 weeks ago and set my location as at the Atlanta airport if I wanted to on IG.

Dénouement;12620926 said:

ay1Uj6Y.png

I'm catching up on the presser but one thing I caught so far....If said witness at the gas station stated they recognized the "striking woman" from the news photos, what does this tell us? Well it tells me she wasn't wearing that curly wig no more from that IG video. If said witness recognized her by her striking looks then she was blonde in that car. Straight up. Hardly anyone looks like that. She would get my attention being blonde. In that wig twerking on IG, not so much...way too many favor that look. So that's a little more info you can read into. That video on her IG is curious..each day I get more curious about it. Its the only thing on her page that had a location and was like THAT in nature and she ditched her signature look while it was filmed. Hmm. Hiding not hiding. IDK What do you guys think? RIP Bridget. :rose:
PS: Found this. Going off the public record police reports--names as reported by MSM: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...-naked-woman-found-in-Atlanta-park?p=26864641
:websleuther:

Haha I was a bit confused about the goatee/beard post. Sitting thinking to myself that surely everyone knows what is what! Then I looked at the lipstick alley link and lightbulb came on

CknTFJ8WUAEOWkr.jpg

bridget_1465669003165_4765052_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Anyone with information is asked to call Atlanta Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477).

I hate that there isn't more news on this one... Thanks for posting the photos of Bridget, denouement. She was a beauty.

I wonder why they went to the gas station and just sat there with nobody exiting the vehicle. Everything I can come up with results in them getting out of the car. Drugs, snacks, extortion

Maybe they were waiting on someone. That's usually what I'm doing if I'm sitting at a gas station and I'm not getting out of my car.
Or they could've been having a disagreement about where to go so they pulled Into the gas station to figure out what the next move would be.

This one appears to be one that can be solved soon. There has to be so much evidence than what we have already.

I cant find FB friends to monitor but her IG I'm trying to keep up with : has the question of what time that video with the wig was posted, and who posted it ? people seem to be of the opinion the SHE did not do it ??? forgive me if I missed something ........I want this solved she had such a angelic face , I don't care what she was into, I know its probably heartbreaking to her Mother ....and she looks so much like my daughter right down to the blond, I don't think I could cope if I were her , I wish her peace, there is nothing worse as a mom not being on great terms and then losing your child without the chance to makeup its just heartbreaking :( RIP Bridget

I cant find FB friends to monitor but her IG I'm trying to keep up with : has the question of what time that video with the wig was posted, and who posted it ? people seem to be of the opinion the SHE did not do it ??? forgive me if I missed something ........I want this solved she had such a angelic face , I don't care what she was into, I know its probably heartbreaking to her Mother ....and she looks so much like my daughter right down to the blond, I don't think I could cope if I were her , I wish her peace, there is nothing worse as a mom not being on great terms and then losing your child without the chance to makeup its just heartbreaking :( RIP Bridget

I'm monitoring some people without great luck. It was posted at 18:24. I have captured everything I've deemed of interest but there haven't been any new comments in a few days. We don't know who posted it but GeorgiaPeach(I think?) reminded us that video can be prerecorded and uploaded imo it's different to what she would usually post. The lack of sound irritates me no end as I said before because she speaks to the person recording.

Is there really some guy out there that thinks famous AR put a hit on BS because of brand stealing? That they have same look and Bridget doesn't cost as much for videos etc. Shes younger, etc. I actually read this. I can't link because not MSM. but crazy things do occur in the RAP world. That's crazy, isn't it? (Isn't it guys ? I hope).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back