GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

I totally understand your point, but to be fair, the sister was not identified as a medical provider. She might have been a receptionist, a cafeteria worker, or a custodian for all we know. She STILL should keep her mouth shut, but *if* she isn't a medical staffer, then at least she isn't breaking privacy laws.

It is my understanding ANY employee or student has to abide by hippa laws, I could be wrong.

Truthful you did not anoy me.

As a child CB lived with his mother and stepfather. His mother was a registered nurse who came under board orders for diverting drugs (namely Demerol). It was rumored in the neighborhood that she continued to abuse drugs and many couldn't believe she was able to maintain her license while under discipline and board orders. My son said CB was overweight and picked on a lot as a child. He would do anything the kids told him to do in order to fit in.

I thought his mother might have been one of the victims until I read the news article linked above. Apparently, it was the senior Guy Heinez who was killed.

I believe it is the additional interview information regarding Bryant that is new to the article.

Updated at 1:45 pm. Since I didn't read the story before that time, I can't tell you what has been added.

It looks like what they've added is more information about the guy they arrested (Guy Heinz Jr.).

It's a really great, well-written article, IMO.

From the last article posted, there is supposed to be a presser at 3pm. That should be in 25 minutes. Does anyone know if there is a live link? I checked Jax and Savannah media outlets and don't see any so far.

Russell Toler, his four children, his grandchild, Guy Heinze, Sr., a woman, and the boyfriend of one of Toler's daughters are said to be the victims.

The dead are rumored to be Guy Heinze Sr., Russell Toler, three of Russell Toler's children, the boyfriend of one of Russell Toler's daughters and "a woman". That leaves Toler's granddaughter and one of his children as the victims that are hospitalized.

Something tells me that someone else committed this crime and GH knows who it was and may be considered an accomplice.

Hi just wanted to say HI to everyone ,I am new to the site. I am a major crime buff. This one really sounds sad. Donna
Welcome to WS, Donna Holland~ You came to the right place if you are a major crime buff.

This is a horrific case. :(

From the last article posted, there is supposed to be a presser at 3pm. That should be in 25 minutes. Does anyone know if there is a live link? I checked Jax and Savannah media outlets and don't see any so far.

I looked around and didn't see any live links. FoxNews and FirstCoastNews are the two media outlets that covered the early pressers yesterday, but it looks like neither are today. I'll keep my eyes out.

WJXT is the local media covering this locally.

Family member arrested is cooperating.

Search is widened to 15 miles.

Not releasing ages, has tentative ID's of victims.

No infants. Will not release ID's until they have positive ID's.

Was one of the victims pregnant? No idea he says.

CSI investigators have just finished and taken alot of evidence and on way to headquarters. Scene is still guarded.

Waiting on an update to find out more about this. WTH happened?

LaLaw -
My initial post was apparently in the wrong place, and someone kindly moved it to "Crimes in the News". In the meantime, another thread about this crime was started in the right place, and that's where the discussions are taking place. Hopefully you've found that thread. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I in the ways of deleting threads will delete this one I started. Back to lurking now until I'm more savvy about posting. :blushing:

12 search volunteers. They are experienced in search and recovery. They do not need anymore.

3-4 victims to have autopsies today....two done so far today. At least two days to complete all the autopsies. They are being done at the crime lab in Savannah.

No one else arrested still won't call Mr Heinz suspect. No additional charges filed.

Will not comment on weapons found.

Did I hear correctly that search would take two weeks? What are they looking for?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv
Back