GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

On another site I saw the most thought provoking post.

They asked the GHJ supporters for this to be explained if GHJ did not murder these people.

'Then how did a dead girl's cell phone.. with blood on it... wind up in the suspect's vehicle?' Paraphrasing....

Great question but not one answer............yet. lol

On another site I saw the most thought provoking post.

They asked the GHJ supporters for this to be explained if GHJ did not murder these people.

'Then how did a dead girl's cell phone.. with blood on it... wind up in the suspect's vehicle?' Paraphrasing....

Great question but not one answer............yet. lol

No pings ,he could have had it the whole night.

There was evidence submitted that she called her friend on the house phone.

If he did do it ,he would be nailed right there but we don't have that in this case. Why no pings?

Really I am leaving for work now....

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 2m
“@EugeneBNichols: @WJXTPulliam @wjxt4 why was the juror dismissed?”//haven't been able to confirm the reason why.

If he did do it ,he would be nailed right there but we don't have that in this case. Why no pings?

My understanding is this was a pay-as-you-go phone. She used the house phone to save minutes imo.

Also, this phone had the blood from 2 of the victims.

But Soul......ping or no ping the dead girl's cell phone with a deceased victim's blood on it was found inside the vehicle the suspect was driving. GHJ didn't know the cell phone didn't have any minutes left on it when he attempted to call someone on it, imo.

LE said she had no minutes left on her phone so of course if she had to make a call earlier when alive......... it would have to be made from the land line phone inside the home.

I just don't see any reasonable interpretation that dismisses that piece of evidence among others that were entered.

By the time the cell phone was placed inside the vehicle he was driving (IMO without permission) they are all dead.

IMO

No word on what is going on... didn't they take lunch at least.

Savannah Daily News ‏@SavDailyNews 5m
Judge: "There will be a verdict shortly" in Guy Heinze, Jr. murder trial. New jury of 12 (one gone, new alternate) started over 10:30

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 58s
We are waiting on Judge Scarlett, the new jury and #heinze to enter the courtroom. New jury began deliberations around 10:30 a.m. @wjxt4

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 4m
Guy #Heinze Jr. not in court yet. Attorney's on both sides are in court. Family members of the victims are here. #Heinze family also

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 10m
New development in #heinze trial. Bailiff says we will have a verdict shortly! Standby! @wjxt4

The alternate was obviously in the majority camp, guess the other two folded with the stronger majority? That was pretty quick whichever way they've decided.

Andrew Capasso ‏@ACNewsman 15s Judge has walked in --- addressing lawyers privately now. @FCN2go

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 23s
Judge Scarlett and Guy #Heinze Jr just entered in the courtroom. Jury is entering @wjxt4

pins and needles here =) thanks again for your stellar reporting here today!

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam now
Guilty #Heinze on counts 1-8 Malice Murder @wjxt4

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 3s
Guy #Heinze Jr. Guilty on all counts. @wjxt4

Tim Pulliam ‏@WJXTPulliam 7s
Guy #Heinze brother just yelled an expletive while leaving the courtoom crying @wjxt4

Andrew Capasso ‏@ACNewsman 2m
CT 1 – Malice Murder of Brenda Falagan -
GUILTY
CT 2 – Malice Murder of Guy Heinze Sr. -
GUILTY
CT 3- Malice Murder of Russell Toler Sr. -
GUILTY
CT 4 – Malice Murder of Chrissy Toler -
GUILTY
CT 5 – Malice Murder of Russell Toler Jr. -
GUILTY
CT 6 – Malice Murder of Michael Toler -
GUILTY
CT 7 – Malice Murder of Michelle Toler -
GUILTY
CT 8 – Malice Murder of Joseph West -
GUILTY
Guy Heinze Jr. found guilty on all counts

Tyler Heinze - brother of the defandant ran out of the courtroom in tears @FCN2go

Andrew Capasso ‏@ACNewsman 2m members of the Toler family breathing a sigh of relief in the courtroom. @FCN2go

Andrew Capasso ‏@ACNewsman 1m Guy Heinze Jr. staring down at the down as jurors are asked if guilty was their verdict. @FCN2go

Andrew Capasso ‏@ACNewsman 24s Judge thanking the jury for their service. Emotions in the audience very high. @FCN2go

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back