GUILTY GA - Eight family members brutally murdered in Brunswick home, 29 Aug 2009

Can you imagine killing your Dad, a handicap person, woman in wheel chair, and a baby?

I am still just really at a loss why this happened. If it is him why did he do it. One thing that I am confused about is how one person could shot everyone. With this being such a small trailer how could he have done this before any one awoke??? And why in the world shot the cousin with ds and the bay. It is just so very sad!

OMG, I'm speechless, this makes it even more of a tragedy. The thought that goes through my mind is that he must have attacked them while they slept. How horrible.

He had to have help IMO and had a weapon. Wonder if that shotgun was use. No would have had residue on it.

Takes me back to the Defeo murders... (the murders gave rise to the house of the Amityville Horror legends... the haunting wasn't real, but Ronald, jr did kill his whole family in the house. But thing is, it was a big house... not some little trailer.)

I think he clubbed them while they were asleep or just rising out of the bed. If he shot them it was later. None were away from the beds so nothing alarmed them enough to run to help another unless maybe in the same room.
Of course innocent until proven guilty. :rolleyes:

Press Conference on firstcoastnews on TV

Chef said 2-pcs of information come to them today? On going invertigation still.

Heinze Jr charge w/8 counts murder 1-count attempt. No comment on mannaer or cause of death. Not ruling out if other are being looked at. No he did suspect him all alone.
Just reporting some of what is being said.

Reporter ask if detectives followed him cause of the information that come in. Chef would not coment. Pretty much not commenting on much more. Reporter ask do you have a motive, Chef want comment.

He had to have help IMO and had a weapon. Wonder if that shotgun was use. No would have had residue on it.

I think he did have the weapon used. He may have even had GSR on his hands but told them it is because he picked up the shotgun to remove it.

His whereabouts did not pan out.

I think he shot them all then left the scene and ditched the weapon and that is why LE has been searching in a 15 mile radius. It may have been found now. Then he returned when it was daylight.

When he came back he pretended he had just found them then he went back in with the maintenance guy was outside the trailer. It is then he realized that Michael was not dead so he had no recourse since he knew the EMTs were on the way but to say that Michael was breathing.

I don't believe anyone is involved but him.

imo

Job well done to the Glynn County Police Department and all other agencies that are assisting with the ongoing investigation.

In regards to the other search area being 15 miles away, I have been wondering if they haven't meant the two or three nearby rivers on Hwy 17 when going in the direction of Darien, Georgia. The involvement of the Glynn County Search & Rescue for those searches makes me think he drove to one of these areas that allow access to the rivers and dumped the weapon. I wonder if part of the key evidence was the location of it or if the evidence that helped solidify the decision to charge GH was found in the autopsy reports that Glynn County had just received.

I'm going to sleep a little better tonight knowing that they have finally made a progression in solving the case. My heart breaks for the families of these victims and my prayers are with them.

I just left firstcoastnews.com they usually have a chat going when there is a live feed, person in the chat part of family not sure if related stated they were shot in temple or head. Person seemed legit but not sure.
Sorry they take these chats down after the live feed so I have no link back to it. This chat actually went on longer than usually. Most of the time when they close feed chat goes off.

Can you imagine killing your Dad, a handicap person, woman in wheel chair, and a baby?

The little boy is improving, isn't he?

Heartless crime. I agree, it is hard to believe anyone could kill eight people little more your own family.

I may seem a bit naive, but, until I hear absolute proof that Guy Jr Done this, I am having a very hard time believing it. I hope and pray he is just being used as a scapegoat.

The Guy Jr that I know loved his daddy, as well as the rest of the family. I have seen him take up time with Micheal, (the one with DS), laugh and play around with Junior (Rusty's 20 yr old son), carry and play around with Byron (the 3 yr old). I simply can not grasp the idea that he did this.

I'll be going to bed with a heavy heart....

I may seem a bit naive, but, until I hear absolute proof that Guy Jr Done this, I am having a very hard time believing it. I hope and pray he is just being used as a scapegoat.

The Guy Jr that I know loved his daddy, as well as the rest of the family. I have seen him take up time with Micheal, (the one with DS), laugh and play around with Junior (Rusty's 20 yr old son), carry and play around with Byron (the 3 yr old). I simply can not grasp the idea that he did this.

I'll be going to bed with a heavy heart....

Sadly we have seen this in other cases BWK. The murderer in those case were also known to be very close to the person or persons they murdered viciously.

He had inner rage toward his family. He had to for him to be able to do these horrible acts on defenseless others. Maybe he tried to hide it well but I do think he is the one that has done these unforgivable acts and imo when and if the motive is learned it will be as senseless as the murders themselves.

I am very sorry for the surviving family members and the citizens of Brunswick. When one murders their own it always leaves us very sad and wondering how this could have happened.

imo

I just left firstcoastnews.com they usually have a chat going when there is a live feed, person in the chat part of family not sure if related stated they were shot in temple or head. Person seemed legit but not sure.
Sorry they take these chats down after the live feed so I have no link back to it. This chat actually went on longer than usually. Most of the time when they close feed chat goes off.

I believe when the case first unfolded a media source said that they had all been shot in the head so the person is probably right.

imo

...man, did i EVER call this one wrong! i really did not think this young man had even participated in the murders- much less turn out to be the lone suspect... what in the WORLD happened in his mind to make him 1) plot, plan, and execute these horrendous crimes, and 2) actually believe he could get away with it, that he was smarter than the cops?? un-freaking-believable!! and, most importantly, WHYWHYWHY????!!!:confused:

OK I just got here and have caught up reading this information but did I skip the motive? Could it have been for the inheritance?? Does he owe money for drugs ? Was he high on crack and asked for money and they refused? I don't understand. Did I miss some information?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosthrough
Back