GA GA - Fulton County, Blk Man 35-50 UP654 found in abandoned building Oct 1994 - Larry Davis

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Warning PM

Case Information

Case Numbers
NCMEC Number--
ME/C Case Number94-2141
Demographics
SexMale
Race / EthnicityBlack / African American
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age GroupAdult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years)35-50
Estimated Year of Death1994
Estimated PMIHours
Height5' 11"(71 inches) , Measured
Weight142 lbs, Measured
Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundOctober 26, 1994
NamUs Case CreatedNovember 5, 2007
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
Street Address3820 Old Cascade Road Apt B1Unincorporated Fulton County, Georgia 30331
CountyFulton County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of RecoveryFound in abandoned apartment building.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of RemainsAll parts recovered
Condition of RemainsRecognizable face
Physical Description
Hair Color--
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye Color--
Right Eye Color--
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Scar/mark
possible old needle marks on left forearm.

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
Blue "Wild Dunes" t-shirt, brown slacks, black socks
On the Body

Clothing
"Westside" black baseball cap.
Near the Body

Footwear
size 11.5 Nike athletic shoes
On the Body

This Namus case was updated very recently but I've managed to lock myself out and can't see any r/outs. He's got a recognisable face and fingerprints in the system - must be frustrating for LE that they haven't ID him yet.

Don't know what prints are in "system", Namus shows photo of "Fingerprint of left index finger."

Ruleouts:
0 Missing Person Exclusions

I would be interested in the circumstances of discovery--the apartment building is described as abandoned (it seems to be reoccupied now as the "Cascade Oaks")--but he was apparently discovered within hours of death, inside one of the apartments. I'm assuming it was a known hangout for drugs and/or the unhoused. So perhaps an associate who claimed not to know his name, or someone who found him and was willing to call it in.

His photo looks like the lower end of the age estimate to me, unless it was really cleaned up. Left-sided potential needle marks can indicate a right-handed person. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to have been much news coverage, at least not that's still readily available.

I would be interested in the circumstances of discovery--the apartment building is described as abandoned (it seems to be reoccupied now as the "Cascade Oaks")--but he was apparently discovered within hours of death, inside one of the apartments. I'm assuming it was a known hangout for drugs and/or the unhoused. So perhaps an associate who claimed not to know his name, or someone who found him and was willing to call it in.

His photo looks like the lower end of the age estimate to me, unless it was really cleaned up. Left-sided potential needle marks can indicate a right-handed person. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to have been much news coverage, at least not that's still readily available.
Answering my own question, Doe Network says he was discovered by a construction worker. The artist of the sketch may be working from a higher quality image, but to my eyes, the post-mortem looks more like a full goatee, if not a complete beard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back