GA in Putnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is wonderful! It will give him a purpose, help him to feel worthwhile.. I agree that this is probably a very good thing for George and his healing..

He's not ..

I mean the guy tried to kill himself a couple of weeks ago and now thinks he's going to be helpful on another case???

Still in denial, I see ..

Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is help someone else.
Lanie

good for ga.

I think that is so nice that George has gone to help this other father and family deal with their missing child. I think it is good for George to have a purpose in life. He is a good guy. The father of Haleigh seemed to really appreciate him. I feel so bad for this new family. I am praying so hard that this won't turn out how they usually do. Here we have another mystery as to how someone could have gotten into a home and stolen a child right out of their bed with an adult in the bed. I hate these pediophiles. Sounds like a David Westerfield type of case. They should NEVER let pediophiles out of prison. I can't believe they let them in and out of prison just to go on with their molesting and killing of children.

Sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is help someone else.
Lanie

He, himself needs to get well ..

The other day everyone was questioning whether or not GA was still suicidal ..
Today, he's all good and well enough to help others???
I think not ..

There's no way he's ready for this ..

A real job might also provide a purpose in George's life ..

I don't agree. So many children go missing and barely get a mention. Hardly anyone looks for them and they are lost for years and they barely get any media coverage.

GA visiting and trying to help this family and get this story out in the news is a blessing to this family.

I guess if I had a missing child the last thing I would want is the circus and support an Anthony could bring. jmo

He's not ..

I mean the guy tried to kill himself a couple of weeks ago and now thinks he's going to be helpful on another case???

At least it gets him out of the house (that's a good thing). Better than sitting around all day with CA and the rest of the circus.

Hopefully the media will leave him alone and let the focus be on Haleigh.

It could be that he just wants to have purpose. A lot of us have a "job" but that does not give us purpose. I think he is doing the best he can at this point.

I am glad George is able to do this. It puts him back in with people he is used to being around and will help him gain back his strength. I don't think George ever should have left the Sheriff's dept years ago. This is good news. Him standing with the father should be good, just doing that, is all that is necessary....for both of them.

I am proud of him for going. He may not be able to lend advice, but something as simple as offering a shoulder to cry on would do this family much good.

I am glad that George will also get to see how LE is working with this the same way they did with Caylee, and that they did their best with what they had..

I agree. I think George going is wonderful.

I think it's absolutely wonderful that GA is doing this. It will help him heal tremendously, and even if all he can offer to Haleigh's family is comfort and understanding, how can that be a bad thing?

I'm glad GA did this! ANY & ALL help would be welcome when there's a missing child involved...so, good for you, George! I personally think it's wonderful that he could do something positive, without even worrying about himself and his problems first. It sort of goes to show what kind of person he could be. Regardless of his past public persona and views concerning him, I think it's simply fantastic that he could put that child and her family first! You go booooy!

He's not ..

Sometimes what helps a person heal is to help others, to give & recieve comfort. That's what support groups are all about.

The way I see it, George can remain in his home, drink in hand, full of sorrow & pity ( and I wouldnt blame him for that) OR he can be there for others because he knows first hand, in his gut, how God awful this feeling is. Isn't that what makes Tim Miller the compassionate person he is who has made it his life mission to to help those who have loved one's missing? I am not saying GA is a TM, I am just saying we never know how any event will change our life. If this family takes comfort from a kind word or hug from George, than God Bless him.

I pray that Caylee's spirit gives George the strength he needs to heal. Good for George. I'd give him a hug if I could.

Hmmm...you may want to pass that message along to Mark Klaas and the many other parents who have started foundations in memory of their children - that what they're doing is not "real" work.

George's situation may be very different in the sense that the abductor in his situation was his own daughter, but he knows grief, terror and hopelessness as well as any of those parents. If he can provide any support to any part of this case, it's a job well done.

Sometimes what helps a person heal is to help others, to give & recieve comfort. That's what support groups are all about.

The way I see it, George can remain in his home, drink in hand, full of sorrow & pity ( and I wouldnt blame him for that) OR he can be there for others because he knows first hand, in his gut, how God awful this feeling is. Isn't that what makes Tim Miller the compassionate person he is who has made it his life mission to to help those who have loved one's missing? I am not saying GA is a TM, I am just saying we never know how any event will change our life. If this family takes comfort from a kind word or hug from George, than God Bless him.

LeLe - I totally agree with this...love ya for saying it...brings tears to my eyes!

At least it gets him out of the house (that's a good thing). Better than sitting around all day with CA and the rest of the circus.

Hopefully the media will leave him alone and let the focus be on Haleigh.

(bolded by me)
I couldn't agree more !!!!

I guess if I had a missing child the last thing I would want is the circus and support an Anthony could bring. jmo

Hope I am never in the position to know for sure, but I think I would welcome the circus, along with media camera and exposure. The more people know what this child looks like and the cicumstances surrounding her abduction, I believe the better. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Westchester69