GUILTY GA - Jarmecca Whitehead, 34, stabbed to death, Conyers, 13 Jan 2010

I know this happened years ago, but I just watched Bad Blood on Dateline tonight. I'm still in shock that her twin daughters killed her. It was chilling to watch those girls lie and put on an act with LE. Wow, evil twins gang up on their own mother. They premeditated it enough to write about it in their journals before they killed her. Absolutely haunting.

Dateline "Bad Blood" whole episode
http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/dateline/bad-blood-part-1-314487875921

Just watched this story: These two manipulating killers took a plea for voluntary manslaughter and got 30 years, I believe in 2012. I thought 30 years was not enough, but that is not the problem: they are now eligible for parole!!! WTH is that? they planned their mother's murder and killed her in the most horrible way and yet, they could be free in 15 years from the time their sentence began-- somebody please explain why a sentence means nothing! I hear sentences like this all the time -, 30, 40 , 50 years and a brutal monster is on the street in less than half that! what is wrong with our so called justice system!!!!

These two twins are obviously still young and they are manipulating lying killers who will be back out on the street very soon!

Just saw the "See no Evil" episode (S02, EP13) featuring this absolutely brutal & heinous crime. I had never heard of this case prior to seeing this episode. So, at the beginning I was thinking that NW was killed by either a lover/bf, or possibly in the act of interrupting a burglary, etc.

However, what I didn't see coming was that the crime was actually committed by her kids - truly horrific. And, not only did they commit this crime - but they lied about it. These lies could easily have resulted in an innocent person getting charged for this. These perps. deserved jail for life without parole - at the least.

Unfortunately, I am not surprised that they will very possibly be back on the streets soon - very disturbing. They're young enough that they could definitely re-offend. Not sure why the system is letting perps. who have committed vicious crimes out early. And, this is happening much too often.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back