GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
snip and BBM...I wonder if this is true? This is the first time I've heard #2 mentioned. On Prime news it said she lived in #9 and #10 is the apartment they had removed a mattress from and had been searching all day, a ground level apt. Showed a camera shot towards the apt and you could see investigators going in and out a back door near the treeline.

Why would she go to #10 to get sodas if she lived in #9, that really doesn't make sense?

Also, #2 is in the middle of the complex area, the perp would need to walk across the street to the dumpster as opposed to #11 which is on the same side as the dumpster. I wonder if #2 is where the tenant who's car was impounded lives?

Here's the link with the labeled complex #'s: http://www.riverridgeatcanton.com/images/plans.jpg

P.S. What I really want to know is WHERE is this person whose car was impounded and apartment is being searched?? I sure hope they are keeping a close eye on him/her?? omg.

Thanks for the link to the complex's map of the buildings.

On the news broadcast, they showed the same map. They had the play ground circled in red, building #9 as the building Jorelys lived in, building #10 as the building where she went to get drinks (and they had that circled as a vacant apartment), building #2 as the other vacant apartment LE is searching and to the right of building #2 the dumpster.

It didn't make sense to me either that she would go to #10 to get drinks either. I listened to it three times to make certain that's what was reported.

None of the news reports said anything about the mattress or a car being impounded.

About her getting the drinks, supposedly in # 10. I wonder if there is a soda machine in there somewhere. Sometimes they have 'party rooms' or community rooms set up where they are snack machines and games. Just wondering if they had something like that there.

Peachy that's crazy! Building 10 to get the drinks?? Sounds like a previous set-up meeting-omg..

About her getting the drinks, supposedly in # 10. I wonder if there is a soda machine in there somewhere. Sometimes they have 'party rooms' or community rooms set up where they are snack machines and games. Just wondering if they had something like that there.
You just calmed me down with that KatyD.........maybe it was in a laundry room with a soda machine.
Gosh-didn't anyone see something? It has to be someone who is near and dear to them. And they can't bring themselves to believe this horror. That this person did this to a human being- a little girl. Torment all around.

Peachy that's crazy! Building 10 to get the drinks?? Sounds like a previous set-up meeting-omg..

Isn't it, though?
Like I said, I had to watch it three times to make sure I was seeing and hearing correctly. Building #10 was circled and noted as a vacant apartment and the news person said Jorelys went there to get drinks.

I think about how many of us probably felt sick, revulsed and heartbroken after reading about this crime. Can you imagine how Jorelys mom feels? I don't know if I could go on because I would constantly think about what some monster did to my child. I hope LE secretly has him in questioning now.

You just calmed me down with that KatyD.........maybe it was in a laundry room with a soda machine.

YES. A laundry room. That makes more sense. And she could have easily come upon a predator in a laundry room.

Isn't it, though?
Like I said, I had to watch it three times to make sure I was seeing and hearing correctly. Building #10 was circled and noted as a vacant apartment and the news person said Jorelys went there to get drinks.

From who???:banghead: omg.

Peachy said the reporter said vacant apartment. So that's not a snack room.

Out here, at least a few years ago, and still think it holds, you didn't have to rent to a convicted felon nor hire them if you didn't want to. No discrimination if you didn't. If RSO's live there, then they might not have laws like that in this town to use or the owner may not care.

But in a laundry room she had to have money. I want to know also if it was dark at that time of day....or dusk. It must have not been dark I think. She must have been familiar with Building 10 then. This is getting confusing for me. So she went for the drinks not at her own apartment but to another building

But in a laundry room she had to have money. I want to know also if it was dark at that time of day....or dusk. It must have not been dark I think. She must have been familiar with Building 10 then. This is getting confusing for me. So she went for the drinks not at her own apartment but to another building

Looks like there are two reports. One says she went to her aprt to get drinks. The other says she went to a vacant apt to get drinks.

When I checked sex offenders for her zip code there is one who has absconded, and there are at least 2 who are listed as homeless.
I personally think that the perp lives there but not on a lease or whatever? Or he is visiting for the holidays-down time from his job or whatever. Son of a B

Starry_Nights, I think you're right. Someone who lives in the complex but not legally.

Peachy said the reporter said vacant apartment. So that's not a snack room.

I guess I don't trust everything reporters report these days in these cases. I am just trying to figure out why a reporter would say the child got the drinks from apt. # 10. If it is in fact a vacant apt, then the child would not have had any reason to go there, unless someone invited her to. But how would a news reporter have info like that without a suspect being arrested for doing that?

So it seems to me like it is erroneous info. It makes more sense that there was a soda machine or something like that near # 10. imoo

I guess I don't trust everything reporters report these days in these cases. I am just trying to figure out why a reporter would say the child got the drinks from apt. # 10. If it is in fact a vacant apt, then the child would not have had any reason to go there, unless someone invited her to. But how would a news reporter have info like that without a suspect being arrested for doing that?

So it seems to me like it is erroneous info. It makes more sense that there was a soda machine or something like that near # 10. imoo

Reporters sometimes make mistakes or add a twist, that I agree with. I hope LE figures out who the murderer is soon.

LE, I believe, said they found 4 soda cans behind building #10; two were full, two were opened.

I'm so freaked out I had the AC on instead of the heat and it's like 38 outside.
Anyway... I think he is some short-term relative that someone is reluctant to give up cause maybe that relative gave them food stamps or acted like Uncle Do-Good etc. Some poor old Auntie or GM or sister let that freak in and now they are scared. Not scared cause they are going to lose the food stamps or anything but because it is their blood relative they have loved all their life and also because they feel blood on their own hands God bless them.

Tragic all around.
And I hope I am wrong.....please God let me be wrong.

I looked at the apartment website link someone provided, and there are only two laundry rooms, according to the "amenities". One is labeled on their map but I don't see the 2nd one. Seems like they are free-standing, and the one shown is in the opposite direction as #10.

I think she knew someone in #10 and was headed there to get drinks. MOO

ETA: http://www.riverridgeatcanton.com/images/plans.jpg

Two sodas opened and two unopened! I guess the killers prints might have been on the cans. Or at least on one of them. Which means LE may have DNA or fingerprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee