GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #5

http://canton-ga.patch.com/articles/brunn-failed-polygraph-lied-to-police

Brunn Failed Polygraph, Lied to Police

A taped interview with the convicted killer a day before his arrest shows a man getting tangled up in his own lies.

But in the Dec. 6 interview with the GBI a day after Jorelys' body was found, he seemed calm and just kept telling authorities he didn't know anything about the child's death.

"Did you cause the death of that girl?" the agent asks. Brunn repeatedly is heard saying "no."

Brunn started the interview by admitting he'd lied earlier about whether he'd run the trash compactor where the child's body was found.

"I should have just told the truth straight up," Brunn tells a GBI agent. "But I didn't. I was scared."

Toward the end of the interview, Brunn—caught several times in a lie—starts to fidget and play with his cell phone.

Eventually Brunn agreed to allow a GBI examiner to give him a polygraph.
That test gave detectives their strongest indication that Brunn was their man.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/lo ... 0126-pm-pk

CANTON, Ga. - The man convicted of killing 7-year-old Jorelys Rivera is seen denying that he took part in the murder in newly-released video.

The video, taken the day after the girl's body was discovered, shows Brunn taking part in a polygraph test in which he repeatedly denied any involvement in the murder.

ryanpolygraph.jpg

LDT examiner---"the ones that really bothered you-----did you do it? did you cause it? those 2 questions are really bothering you."

ryanB---"they're really not bothering me".

The GBI knew NOTHING of anything that happened in VA. They pulled at straws and won, if you believe everything that you read and hear. They ARE legally allowed to lie when questioning someone.

I do not agree with the BBM. Either they (LE) had his once sealed Juvi records or another relative came clean and ratted on that pervert. JMO.

I am aware that all LEOs are legally allowed to lie to any POI/Defendant ... THANK you G*D that tool is still allowed by law.

I do not agree with the BBM. Either they (LE) had his once sealed Juvi records or another relative came clean and ratted on that pervert. JMO.

I am aware that all LEOs are legally allowed to lie to any POI/Defendant ... THANK you G*D that tool is still allowed by law.

Those records are sealed to the public. Surely LE can pull them when checking out a possible suspect. His alibi not checking out & his access to the crime scene & compactor should have been sufficient to allow sealed records to be opened to the GBI.

This is a more detailed video (raw) of the same interview. It gives more details of previous molestation case (details edited) but you can hear him saying it was an accusation, and he didn't do anything, "people were putting ideas in that girls head".

I think this video confirms that YES the GBI knew about VA, it was not grasping at straws. It also shows him doing that typical lying thing where he repeats the question back in the answer.."It is really not bothering me. I am not really bothered. Really I am not at all bothered." He busted himself.

http://www.wsbradio.com/videos/news/ryan-brunn-polygraph-video/vFtDR/

This is a more detailed video (raw) of the same interview. It gives more details of previous molestation case (details edited) but you can hear him saying it was an accusation, and he didn't do anything, "people were putting ideas in that girls head".

I think this video confirms that YES the GBI knew about VA, it was not grasping at straws. It also shows him doing that typical lying thing where he repeats the question back in the answer.."It is really not bothering me. I am not really bothered. Really I am not at all bothered." He busted himself.

http://www.wsbradio.com/videos/news/ryan-brunn-polygraph-video/vFtDR/

Did the sound go out on you around 4:00?

Did the sound go out on you around 4:00?
Yup, I am pretty sure that is editing to protect the identity of the minor in question. It happens when RB is "explaining" the circumstances of the molestion accusation in VA.

Yup, I am pretty sure that is editing to protect the identity of the minor in question. It happens when RB is "explaining" the circumstances of the molestion accusation in VA.

That's what I thought too, just wasn't sure if maybe it was my computer.

I am so excited to finally provide this link!!

www.runforjorelys.blogspot.com

The race date is set for April 21, in Canton, GA. If you can't make it, but would like to sponsor the race, you can email rob@fundracers.org. Proceeds from the race will go to pay for tuition for teachers in Cherokee County to take a course in child abduction awareness and self-defense.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ok I am bringing our private message public (lol) in case other people want the info as well. Yes, I will do it. What is the difference in the 5k and the fun run, and can kids participate (assuming the fun run is more appropriate for kids)

Ok I am bringing our private message public (lol) in case other people want the info as well. Yes, I will do it. What is the difference in the 5k and the fun run, and can kids participate (assuming the fun run is more appropriate for kids)

A 5K is 3.1 miles. The Fun Run is 1 mile. Kids can participate in either. Here is the website again, where you can register for either, or both. Registrants for the 5k and/or the fun run get a t-shirt, and 5k registrants get a goody bag with coupons and "stuff" from various sponsors.

http://runforjorelys.blogspot.com/

Great that was fast!...I'm happy to hear where the proceeds are going. I love that.

About the T-shirt...

If you could get some of Jorelys artwork on a t-shirt that would be awesome, that would be my new favorite race t-shirt...and I've got a lot of race t-shirts.

Great that was fast!...I'm happy to hear where the proceeds are going. I love that.

About the T-shirt...

If you could get some of Jorelys artwork on a t-shirt that would be awesome, that would be my new favorite race t-shirt...and I've got a lot of race t-shirts.

If you go to the website, the logo there with the butterfly and her picture is the logo. I am working on trying to get some of her artwork...but it's hit and miss getting in touch with her mom. But I *am* trying. I would love her artwork on a shirt too!

You *are* attending, right? :)

If you go to the website, the logo there with the butterfly and her picture is the logo. I am working on trying to get some of her artwork...but it's hit and miss getting in touch with her mom. But I *am* trying. I would love her artwork on a shirt too!

You *are* attending, right? :)

It is not at all possible that I would miss it.:tyou:

Keith Sitton, a special agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, hooked up the jeans-clad Brunn to a polygraph machine. Then, he fired off a series of questions to the 20-year-old maintenance man. A videotape of Brunn's polygraph test was released Thursday.

"Regarding that girl, do you intend to answer these questions truthfully?"

"Yes."

"Did you participate in any way in causing the death of that girl?"

"No."

"Did you cause the death of that girl?"

"No."

"Do you know for sure who caused the death of that girl?"

"No."

Sitton asked the questions three times. Each time, Brunn said he had nothing to do with Jorelys' killing.

By the end of the interview, Sitton knew better. Brunn had turned into a prime suspect.

In the videotape, he tells Brunn that he did poorly on the questions regarding his alleged participation in Jorelys' death and the disposal of her body.

"I can see you're not doing good on this test," Sitton says. "Those two questions are really bothering me."

"I'm not holding back," Brunn says. "I promise you. I'll take the test again."

But that was not an option for Brunn.
he would describe how he used a roller skate to lure Jorelys into a vacant apartment. He told the judge he made the girl undress and wanted to take her for "sexual purposes."

He said he got scared that she would go home and tell her parents what had happened. So he struck her with the skate, slit her throat and tossed her body into the compactor. He even taped a handwritten note telling investigators that Jorelys was in there, almost as though he wanted his crime to be discovered.

Brunn says. "I'm a good person. I didn't do nothing to that little Spanish girl and I didn't do nothing to (the other) girl."

Yea that pretty much wraps this thing up.

definitely. Kind of off topic, but did anyone else catch on to the "That girl" phrase? I'm not surprised that Mr. Brunn referred to her as "that girl", but during the Polygraph, the chief or whoever is questioning always refers to her as "that girl".. I know they know what they're doing, but I thought for sure that mentioning the victim's ACTUAL name during a polygraph could change the results majorly? Or is it the other way around?

& the "I didn't kill that spanish girl"...how disrespectful. I know at that point he had not confessed, but still.....

Also, was there any proof that marijuana was the only drug he used consistently? I believe I read an article somewhere that stated he was into a few other things also.... and that during his confession, he stated he was so paranoid which drove him to take the receipt & proceed to tape it on to the compactor.

Brunn says. "I'm a good person. I didn't do nothing to that little Spanish girl and I didn't do nothing to (the other) girl."

"I didn't do nothing to that little Spanish girl"

That pissed me off to no end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti