GA GA - Joshua Adams, 25, Jefferson, 21 May 2013

My roommate keeps sending questions to Leigh Egan. Should he just send her the link to the forum here? I remember in the video Leigh said there was a Facebook page to find Josh. I will rewatch and get a link to the Facebook page.

My roommate keeps sending questions to Leigh Egan. Should he just send her the link to the forum here? I remember in the video Leigh said there was a Facebook page to find Josh. I will rewatch and get a link to the Facebook page.

Bring Josh Adams Home
Here is the link to the facebook page I think we should all go over there and join the page and share it if you can to keep this case moving.

I just introduced myself on the post to that Facebook link! Hope we can move over there as well and see what we can all dig up and what we can all say or comment on the Facebook page. See you there too!

We have direct contact for any questions - please send them to Mary Alldredge [McMillan at (256) 595-3244- she is going to check this thread today yet. She said I could post her name and number.

I think we wanted to know the other 4 contacts names from the day before he went missing. I would like to see if they have a Facebook page and also if the 2 girls names were released ever? I would like to seach the internet about them

Does anyone know a reliable source for looking at criminal records for Georgia? I can't seem to find a public page that has that information. I've found a couple different sources but they are not reliable in my opinion and I don't want to be putting out false information. This is so frustrating everywhere I turn I'm hitting a dead end today.

Sorry, it's hard to continuously remember the details of all of these cases at once, I feel like I totally forgot his drug usage.
Poor guy. A lot of people who stop using for awhile and then relapse think they can do the same amount as before and be fine, when in fact their tolerance will be a lot lower and it's much easier to overdose. It's possible he OD'd and someone covered that up. But the theory that he owed money makes sense too.
I totally agree with you. So who did he owe money to and why?

The website is Bring Josh Adams Home on Facebook. I’ll try and answer your questions. Leigh and I are friends and I know she stays covered up with NG stuff. She tries to answer everyone’s questions and comments. She’s precious.

Does anyone know a reliable source for looking at criminal records for Georgia? I can't seem to find a public page that has that information. I've found a couple different sources but they are not reliable in my opinion and I don't want to be putting out false information. This is so frustrating everywhere I turn I'm hitting a dead end today.
I’m trying to get a GA website for you.

More details emerge on search for missing Jackson Co. man
Is there anyway to confirm the two purses this article says was found in his car or the drug paraphernalia found with his shoes? I only find it mentioned in the one article so I don't know if that could be false information or how much truth there is to that. The purses would suggest to me that maybe there was women in his car but why would they leave their purses behind?
Great questions. I know there were purses in the car but do not know if they belong to the ex wife or other women. We do not have that info yet.

So after a quick cruise through facebook looking for clues and a few trips down the rabbit holes of shady characters I have finally returned. I may have uncovered the identity of the Athens man he was said to be with on May 19th, the one they called "pork chop" either I found him or the biggest coincidence I've stumbled on in a long time. Question now is what do I do with this information because I cannot post it here.
You can send me a private message. Sorry I. Behind in getting on here. You are amazing and doing a great job. All of y’all are.

Do we know who Josh 5xs called the day he went missing? Investigator on YouTube Live said they have Josh's phone records.
We do have phone records. The day he went missing his phone was pretty blank. No calls the day before he was gone and the next morning was Missing. This was unusual with all his social media and phone activity. Red flags.

Yes and I’m here now as well. I’ll try to keep up with questions.

@Mary McMillan, welcome! I’d like to invite you to become a verified insider on Joshua’s case. Websleuths is a fact based forum so any shared information has to have a link to either a law enforcement posting or main stream media (exceptions to this rule are made for verified insiders).

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Your personal information will held in the strictest of confidence as even staff members on the forum are not privy to the details of verification.

I heard about this on Tuesday night show (July 28,2020)
The thing that keeps sticking in my head is the part where the other guy (Kevin?) Said something along the lines of something like I know a really big secret, but I can't ever tell anyone. He unfortunately killed himself.
Who was that in conversation with?
- it will be nice when Trisha calls, and hopefully can get more out of the detective.
Ok. Kevin made this statement to his best friend. The best friend has not spoken to me and seems to be avoiding me. I’m not sure why. The best friend told Kevin’s dad what Kevin told him after Kevin’s death. Which was that statement. Kevin said “Isaw something I can never tell anyone about”. And shortly after he took his life.

@Mary McMillan, welcome! I’d like to invite you to become a verified insider on Joshua’s case. Websleuths is a fact based forum so any shared information has to have a link to either a law enforcement posting or main stream media (exceptions to this rule are made for verified insiders).

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Your personal information will held in the strictest of confidence as even staff members on the forum are not privy to the details of verification.
I applied for the verified insider. I hope I haven’t broken any rules. Thank you so much. I apologize if I did anything wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back