Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

RUSSELL COUNTY, Ala. (WTVM) - Jeremy Williams, the suspect in the Kamarie Holland murder investigation, made an appearance in a Russell County courtroom Wednesday - his first since April to ask a judge to remove him from suicide watch.
[snip]
The judge denied the motion for Williams to be taken off suicide watch. His defense told the court Williams has not been willing to communicate with them or the jail as a form of protest to his placement on suicide watch. Williams, through his attorney, maintains that he is not suicidal.
Judge denies defendant’s motion in Kamarie Holland murder case

Is anyone able to access the court site to check on status of prosecution? I cannot believe the press hasn't seemed at all interested in updating on this case. Maybe it's time to start an email campaign to the journalists who previously covered the story when it first broke.

It is heartbreaking that we have no clue if the monsters responsible for this baby's rape and murder are being effectively prosecuted and will pay for their crimes against her.

The trial of Kristy Siple, one of a pair accused of killing and sexually assaulting five-year-old Kamarie Holland in 2021, is scheduled to begin in February 2024, according to court documents.

Jeremy Tremaine Williams and Siple are currently in jail without bond, awaiting trial for the murder and post-death sexual assault of Holland. Williams' trial has not yet been scheduled.

Court documents show Circuit Judge David Johnson scheduled Siple's trial for Feb. 26, 2024, after he requested a continuance.
Capital murder trial for mother accused of killing 5-year-old…

I've reached out to the reporter to ask if there is any update on Jeremy Williams and when we can expect his trial. Will let you all know if I get any response.

The trial of Kristy Siple, one of a pair accused of killing and sexually assaulting five-year-old Kamarie Holland in 2021, is scheduled to begin in February 2024, according to court documents.

Jeremy Tremaine Williams and Siple are currently in jail without bond, awaiting trial for the murder and post-death sexual assault of Holland. Williams' trial has not yet been scheduled.

Court documents show Circuit Judge David Johnson scheduled Siple's trial for Feb. 26, 2024, after he requested a continuance.
Capital murder trial for mother accused of killing 5-year-old…

I've reached out to the reporter to ask if there is any update on Jeremy Williams and when we can expect his trial. Will let you all know if I get any response.
Wow that was quick!

ETA: I was going to ask if cameras are allowed, but I can't imagine they will be. This case is just too horrific.

I am still astounded at how little coverage this case has gotten since the initial uproar back in 2021 when it broke. Also a little disappointed I can find nothing about when Williams will be tried.

Maybe they think by trying her first they can leverage a plea from her that will allow them to have her testimony against him?

I am still astounded at how little coverage this case has gotten since the initial uproar back in 2021 when it broke. Also a little disappointed I can find nothing about when Williams will be tried.

Maybe they think by trying her first they can leverage a plea from her that will allow them to have her testimony against him?
Dam 2021?! seems like yesterday.

From what we've heard about this case do you think they even need her?

Even from the small amount we know it sounds like a slam dunk for both of them.

Dam 2021?! seems like yesterday.

From what we've heard about this case do you think they even need her?

Even from the small amount we know it sounds like a slam dunk for both of them.
I can't imagine they particularly need her. The idiot filmed himself doing the unspeakable with Kamari's little broken body. I hope they both rot in prison for the rest of their lives and then in hell after.

yeah i read from what @tlcya linked above that her trial is supposed to start on the 26th of feb but i cannot see that happening. We have heard nothing about when jury selection is. I think she is going to make a plea deal. Ive watched and followed trials where the defendant takes a plea deal on the day of the start of trial, or take an alford plea half way through like what happened with nicole lovell's murderer Nicole Lovell murder: Ex-Virginia Tech student stops trial with plea so you never know what is going to happen with any trial

UPDATE 3/13/24: The Russell County man accused of brutally killing and raping a five-year-old girl pled guilty to capital murder charges on Wednesday afternoon.

Jeremy Williams also pled guilty to videoing sex with child under 16, knowingly having sex with a corpse and human trafficking. Williams’ plea carries the possibility of the death penalty.

Also from the article. Did we know about the second victim??

The mother of a second victim was in the courtroom today. The incident happened at the same home Kamarie was found dead in, according to court evidence. Williams pleaded guilty to sodomy and having sex with a child under 6 in reference to that case.

Williams’ guilty plea is a a blind plea - meaning no plea deal was offered to the suspect. When asked why by the judge, Williams said ‘to expedite the process.’

Even though Williams pleaded guilty Wednesday, waiving all of his rights - the State of Alabama is still required to prove his guilt in front of a jury in order for the State to go forward with the death penalty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back