GA GA - Lorrene Reynolds, 29, Columbus, 21 June 1985

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
img_52141_zpshulfo93w.jpg

Lorrene Debra Reynolds went missing from Muscogee County in June 1985; there seems to be very little information online about her.

NamUs: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27775/0

TY Coffee56.... as always

Reason I ask is that I have a UID that could possibly fit a couple of MP's Lorrene is one of them. Now that NAMUS has removed identifiers from public view I do not know wether she has DNA in the system or not.

I mentioned Lorrene as a possible match for Princess Blue almost to the day that PB was publicly identified as Julie Gwenn Davis. Just wanted to give this a bump to see if anyone has any new information that may help Lorrene.

Columbus Police continue search for missing woman, last seen in 1985 | WRBL

COLUMBUS, Ga. (WRBL) – Columbus Police have reissued a notice in a missing persons case going back to June 21, 1985, the last day that Lorrene Debra Reynolds was seen.

Reynolds, 29 at the time of her disappearance, now 62, was last seen at 7733 Hilldale Drive, in Columbus.

At the time of her disappearance, Reynolds was a Mary Kay Cosmetics Consultant. Reynolds is described as 5’10, weighting 120 pounds, with green eyes.

Interesting the discrepancy between Lorrene's height in the WRBL article linked above, given as 5'10, and her Charley Project entry, which notes 5'5-5'6.

120 lbs would be a more typical weight for 5'5-5'6. Certainly not impossible for 5'10, but I think it would make her slender enough to have been notable in her description? I wonder which height is correct?

Lorrene went missing June 1985. UID was found June 1987. Timeline is off but she could have been taken or just disappeared on her own. Age is off as well but height and weight are within range and hair color matches.

Lorrene‘s first photo below is similar in the chin and overall appearance. In the second photo, her eyes and teeth look very similar to UID.

Lorrene is wearing more than one Pearl stud earring and UID has many of the same. The recon appears to resemble bi-racial features as well. (MOO)

Does anyone else think this is a possibility or see similarities between the two?

1669845492800.jpeg
1669845527220.jpeg1669845604476.jpeg

Lorrene went missing June 1985. UID was found June 1987. Timeline is off but she could have been taken or just disappeared on her own. Age is off as well but height and weight are within range and hair color matches.

Lorrene‘s first photo below is similar in the chin and overall appearance. In the second photo, her eyes and teeth look very similar to UID.

Lorrene is wearing more than one Pearl stud earring and UID has many of the same. The recon appears to resemble bi-racial features as well. (MOO)

Does anyone else think this is a possibility or see similarities between the two?

View attachment 383888
View attachment 383889View attachment 383891
Not a dental expert but the teeth/smile look very close - I think it's worth submitting.

They do look similar. is there a link for the UID? Maybe I overlooked, but I couldn't find one with the images above. The image for the UID looks familiar. Thanks!

They do look similar. is there a link for the UID? Maybe I overlooked, but I couldn't find one with the images above. The image for the UID looks familiar. Thanks!

Here is the UP link. I meant to include it in the previous post.

UP has 53 rule outs according to NamUs but Lorrene is not listed.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566
Back