GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have followed many cases on Websleuths but this is my first time posting. Speaking from a mom that has a daughter who seems to always fall for the lost boy who she feels she can help, I could see my daughter sneaking out in the past if I would forbid for her to see someone. Thankfully she is past that stage in her life and hopefully has realized that she cannot help someone who is lost like this. I can't see this was part of a drug transaction. Part of me feels that maybe NH may have had some type of hidden relationship with JH, maybe just by texts or maybe more. Could it be possible she snuck out to see NH and then she felt things were not going right and texted CD to come there to help her in some way? The police took JH to the hospital to collect his DNA so that makes me believe it was more than just a pokemon run in or a happened to be in at the wrong place at the wrong time scenario.

very much so. there is one pic where he is outdoors and slightly turned and he looks to be on meds there because he looks heavier, many psych meds cause weight gain. all other pix I have seen of him he is a thin guy.

his eyes are empty. He has changed a lot since his earlier pics on Facebook.

or not.

LE may not be releasing everything they know.

If Hazelwood was a drug dealer, one would think they would have found evidence of that after the searches they've conducted. There would be some sort of drug related charges against him forthcoming in addition to murder.

I think it is only one theory..its just as likely as any other scenario at this point in my opinion.

I don't see it as them screwing him for money or anything like that. I think he legit has mental health issues so whether drugs are involved or not, that is what is behind this.

In a theory that this all had to do with drugs, what do the theorists believe happened? That he met the two teens behind Publix to sell them drugs, but got mad for some reason during the transaction and decided to shoot both customers in the head?

Or one or both owed him money, so he lured them there to murder them?

I'm just trying to understand what the theory is.

I wonder if this meeting between Natalie and Carter was not the first time, and JH had watched them. jmo idk

Why would anyone meet at such a place? Is there nowhere more attractive?

Why would anyone meet at such a place? Is there nowhere more attractive?

And not to mention, if the security or cops roll by, it looks extremely suspicious to be there at that time. If it were a drug transaction, I don't see why they would both be shot, unless robbery was a motive. I think this is going to turn out to be a bizarre case as far as motive.

or not.

LE may not be releasing everything they know.

I said "forthcoming". Meaning not now, but later, when the timing works for LE.

I mean, if he has a meth lab that they found, why wouldn't they throw the charges on the books in addition to murder. In case the murder doesn't stick, he stays in jail on the other charges.

I mean, if he has a meth lab that they found, why wouldn't they throw the charges on the books in addition to murder. In case the murder doesn't stick, he stays in jail on the other charges.

Maybe the murder charges were slam dunk, but he was a low level heroin dealer? They could be trying to obtain more information against other/higher level drug dealers he associated with? And that's taking time.....

they can file at any time. who knows what his motive was though, anything is possible.

they have said that before though.... "we have no reason to believe the missing person is not alive" when they have blood found. they keep it close.

it really could be anything.

Drugs are the bottom of the list for me. jmo

I think it is only one theory..its just as likely as any other scenario at this point in my opinion.

I don't see it as them screwing him for money or anything like that. I think he legit has mental health issues so whether drugs are involved or not, that is what is behind this.

I respect having differing theories. I just don't always agree that they're equally as likely as msm information trickles out.

For me, with what little we have to go on that's supported by msm (which is his anger/troubled demeanor) I feel like it's possible the motive is unrequited feelings/ mentally unstable/stalker behaviors/mental illness. This is what motivated him.

The theory that would follow would be his belief he was the wronged person in a (possibly imaginary) love triangle, and this inspired him to lure them there, or find them there, to exact his revenge on both of them.

I personally can't find, at this point, a drug connection 'just as likely' because no one so far in msm has mentioned drug involvement once. Anger, troubled, alternative school, yes. Drugs? There's no mention of it. Not in MSM. About any of them.

Does that mean I couldn't believe these people could be doing, buying, selling drugs if the evidence was presented? Not at all. My theories shift the more msm information comes out.

I'm curious what makes some people jump to the conclusion 'drugs', for motive. The location of their death? The possible affluence of the teens? The way Hazelwood looks? What his alleged 'friend' said in a non-MSM Heavy article?

An angry, troubled guy who had difficulties at alternative school shoots two young, well liked, athletic, attractive, school-involved young people (who were maybe seeing each other), in the heads, behind a grocery store. That doesn't scream drugs to me. It screams jealousy, anger, vengence.

But that's just my opinion. :)

He may very well have gained access to her/their cell phones and tracked them to this location, especially if this is a case of obsession with NH. Did he know her? Had they had contact and he was stalking her? I am perfectly willing to rule out a drug related connection, though it remains a possibility. Stil, the bullets to the head seems very personal. Of course, someone could have hired JH to kill them both as well. There are far more questions than answers this early into the investigation. MOO.

I wonder if the two of them stopped at the steak & shake on their way to the back of the publix. The steak & shake is open 24/7 which is in between the gas station and the back of the publix.

That is a very good question. It does seem weird that the back of the store was their meeting place. Maybe they went to Steak & Shake first, perhaps encountering the perp there, and then went to the Publix location later, for whatever reason I don't know...could be a drug transaction or maybe the victims went there to make out and the perp followed...IDK.

I think the motive is going to be complicated and perhaps a mix of things we're pondering. (I don't pick-up the unrequited-love vibe, though. The perp seemed happy with his current girlfriend.)

Drugs are the bottom of the list for me. jmo

Me too, especially when police go out of their way to say they don't have anything to indicate drugs were involved. I'm going to take that at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769