Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some people who are so damaged that they cannot grasp that going to a bar the same day that LE is searching for their child/grandchild in a landfill is a poor choice. I don't judge people for drinking away their grief in the privacy of their own home. Publicly doing shots in a bar - is this coping? Or generational trauma that renders the mother and grandmother so broken that behavioral norms aren't on their radar? moo

Do you mean for LE? Or for the mother? The answer to the first of course is all of us in one way or another, the other, the family, IMO, don't seem to be hurting for money, given their vehicles, nice house with pool, etc. IMO
Specifically meant the hotel stay, which may or may not be pricey depending on where they are staying ?

Agreed that an inground pool and the roomy-looking house aren't indicative of poverty !
The husband of BJH may have a decent paycheck and BJH works as well ?
So, she must be taking vacation time or sick leave right now ?
M00.

Last edited:
There are some people who are so damaged that they cannot grasp that going to a bar the same day that LE is searching for their child/grandchild in a landfill is a poor choice. I don't judge people for drinking away their grief in the privacy of their own home. Publicly doing shots in a bar - is this coping? Or generational trauma that renders the mother and grandmother so broken that behavioral norms aren't on their radar? moo
If grief is what they are trying to sell, I don't think anybody is buying. JMO

There was an incident at the hotel earlier that led to the reporter's posts,(the protesters who have been outside the house.) WSAV was also at the hotel. The video was posted two hours ago on twitter.
In a tweet below, she is the 3rd MSM representative to confirm the drinking story. She is reporter/anchor at WJCL.

Oops I see Melmo just posted this, above. So edit to delete.

This just keeps getting worse! Shots with the server?? They were absolutely in party mode, not just escaping their hounded house and getting something to eat and drink. LS looks perfectly happy in the first twitter picture. Is nobody sad about this little boy?? Can you imagine those landfill searchers seeing and hearing about this? Is this what a psychopath does? No remorse? I am so blown away that they could feel up to this.

Specifically the hotel stay, which may or may not be pricey depending on where they are staying ?

Agreed that an inground pool and the roomy-looking house aren't indicative of poverty !
M00.
BJH or LS?
If BJH is working contract work - she is contracted to work at a job site for a set number of weeks. When she is at home, she is not working or getting paid.
I work contract and when I want time off I notify the company of the weeks that I am unavailable and put it on the shared contract calendar.
JMO

Just thinking of something different not saying I believe it or am saying it's true, just a possibility.

Do you think during questioning apart from one another the police and BJH came to an agreement that BJH would stay close to her daughter to prevent her being a flight risk? Maybe staying in good favor with her so she can listen for anything she might say, watch for her making plans to flea, etc. The police seemed confident she wasn't a flight risk. Maybe because they know her mom is keeping her close so to speak?

Specifically meant the hotel stay, which may or may not be pricey depending on where they are staying ?

M00.
IDK, but I think I would have left their house, too, with all the shouting. So that part I can't fault them on. It's October, maybe lower off season rates have set in, just a guess. The motel in the link above doesn't look that pricey. IMO

Just thinking of something different not saying I believe it or am saying it's true, just a possibility.

Do you think during questioning apart from one another the police and BJH came to an agreement that BJH would stay close to her daughter to prevent her being a flight risk? Maybe staying in good favor with her so she can listen for anything she might say, watch for her making plans to flea, etc. The police seemed confident she wasn't a flight risk. Maybe because they know her mom is keeping her close so to speak?
Not buying that. If they were not constantly being surveilled by LE, which I am sure they are, I wouldn't put it past BJH trying to help LS flee. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prayerwarrior7174