Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I will not criticize the protesters.

The 1st amendment protects their right to speak out (acting out & getting arrested? not so much).

And in some ways, they express what so many of us feel about the unmitigated train wreck of a family he was born into.

I've stopped following much because thinking about the innocent children who live with dysfunction like this every day is disturbing. And frightening.
BBM

What about the other children who live in the neighborhood and are seeing and hearing this? And the adult neighbors? This affects them, as well.

I would not be happy if this was going on at a house in my neighborhood and I had to explain it to my children, why people are screaming obscenities and playing nursery rhymes at night at high volume.

There's free speech and there is disturbing the peace.

MOO

Last edited:
BBM

What about the other children who live in the neighborhood and are seeing and hearing this? And the adult neighbors? This affects them, as well.

I would not be happy if this was going on at a house in my neighborhood and I had to explain it to my children, why people are screaming obscenities and playing loud nursery rhymes at night at high volume.

There's free speech and there is disturbing the peace.

MOO
It’s a good point. I was traumatised as a small kid by getting caught up in a fight at a fairground (punks and mods, showing my age..). People shouting, feeling threatened, not comprehending what’s going on - not great for young kids. Those nursery rhymes might haunt any local youngsters for years to come.

IMO, GmaBJH is going to get into trouble for leaving Q in the custody of MomLS.

She (MomLS) arrived wearing a mask and a dress and was sitting just feet away from her mother, GmaBJH - though their lawyers were seated between them.

Why would GmaBJH need a lawyer if she wasn't going to get charged with something? Or was the lawyer only required during the removal of the children?

IMO, one would think, GmaBJH would get charged with child endangerment because she knows what kind of person MomLS is.

In all custody cases, at least in the Ogeechee judicial district, which is Savannah, every party gets a legal representative, aka a lawyer, just for that case. Doesn't necessarily mean she obtained legal counsel on her own, it is merely a requirement provided by the state.

<snipped & BBM>

Her daughter Leilani Simon, 22, has been named the main suspect in the disappearance of her 18-month-old son Quinton, who vanished from his Savannah, Georgia home on October 5.

In an audio of an 11-minute phone call obtained by DailyMail.com, BJH can be heard saying: 'I feel, honestly and frankly, Bubba, I'm not going to lie to you, I feel like there was an accident.'

'I feel like something happened while Quinton was in the bathtub, and he drowned, and they were both high. That's my theory.'

'Hell, they should have just called the police if something like that happened,' B replied.

'If you're high as hell, man, you do stupid ,' said BJ.
right out of the lonzie barton story

In all custody cases, at least in the Ogeechee judicial district, which is Savannah, every party gets a legal representative, aka a lawyer, just for that case. Doesn't necessarily mean she obtained legal counsel on her own, it is merely a requirement provided by the state.
Does that include the child? Does he or she get independent legal counsel, or someone to act for the child's best interest?

Does that include the child? Does he or she get independent legal counsel, or someone to act for the child's best interest?
Always. Usually every single child gets an attorney, even in the same case. Then a separate guardian ad litem could be ordered and that's another lawyer representing the best interest of the child(ren).

How soon after LS reported the disappearance did grandma officially return home? How far away was grandma at the time of his alleged disappearance?

Just wondering how far grandma would really go to protect her daughter. I can’t gauge where rock bottom is here, not after almost assaulting the babysitter, and partying at Tybee, and calmly discussing Q possibly drowning as if it’s a normal thing when one is high on drugs.
According to the first video with BJH & TH shared by Brett from WSAV, BJH states she made it back into town at about 3am.

What's the status of Grandma's eviction notice?

It's amazing how one minute they're damaging Grandma's property and no one is living in peace and Grandma is evicting.

The next minute she's standing by her daughter supporting her.

All it took was a missing toddler, an ongoing landfill search, some drug use, some memory loss, being named as a prime suspect and shots of Patron at the bar!

Legal troubles, terrible parenting, and substance abuse are literally the ties that bind this family.

According to the first video with BJH & TH shared by Brett from WSAV, BJH states she made it back into town at about 3am.
I do not know where she was working, but if it was at Plant Vogtle as she had before, then not making it back to Chatham County until 3 am is a really, really long time. Edited to add Vogtle is 2 and a half hours in one direction from my house and Chatham County is 1 hour dye west. Pulling a camper, maybe add an hour. 4.5 hours max.

Last edited:
Sorry. I did not know that.
You're all good. No need to apologize. I meant nothing by it, but reading my comment again, I think I could've worded it better. Thanks for the discussion!

You're all good. No need to apologize. I meant nothing by it, but reading my comment again, I think I could've worded it better. Thanks for the discussion!
No problems on my end. I have been on WS a long time and posted in error many times. I just want all who deserve to be held accountable for this precious child's death to be just that, held accountable.

I don't think for a second that LS gave Quentin a bath, but it wouldn't shock me if she ran water in the tub and threw him or both of the kids in there to fend for themselves. If such a drowning accident occurred, that would be the most likely scenario. It also casts sole blame away from Leilani and also onto DY, who LE have not named as a suspect at all.

This is nothing more than yet another way of absolving LS of murdering her child. Poor girl was just high and passed out and the baby accidentally drowned because DY, who is not the father, wasn't paying attention to him. And then she did what any reasonable person would do. She took him to a dumpster and threw his little lifeless body in, and went home and started practicing crying, which she apparently did not perfect, as there do not seem to be tears when she tries.

Regardless of what she claims not to remember, LE apparently have video of her throwing little Quinton away, like trash, and that will be more than enough to nail her, once he is found. She had better hope an autopsy won't be able to show that he died from some other means, like physical abuse, or drug overdose. Maybe she will remember what she did to her child while she is spending the rest of her life in prison. I hope she remembers, every day. JMO

I agree....if she is going to be responsible for his death she is going to be as passively involved as possible...drowning death in a bath tub....happens to even responsible parents that get distracted! And "the fog" disposing of his body in a blackout state...just like Jodi Arias when she had to basically decapitate Travis Alexander....I sure hope they find this baby. Only chance of getting the actual truth is through science and video footage.

Ughhh these people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member