Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

Wondering if and when there will be an update? It seems obscene to me that this little baby boy is still out there in a land fill.

Is there enough evidence to proceed on some type of charges for 'Mom' without recovering Baby Quinton's remains?

These cases are so hard emotionally, thoughts and prayers to LE and search teams.

#Justice4Quinton

I’m so unbelievably stoked to see this. I’ve been waiting and waiting. I wonder if they’ll go no body route and just continue to look for him, while hoping they can get her to help…

ETA: clearly they believe they have enough evidence to take her down.

I’m so unbelievably stoked to see this. I’ve been waiting and waiting. I wonder if they’ll go no body route and just continue to look for him, while hoping they can get her to help…

ETA: clearly they believe they have enough evidence to take her down.
Same. I want to watch the body cam footage of them going in and taking her.

Wow!! Finally! I am so very glad. I suspect that finding him has proven difficult and may be impossible. It breaks my heart when these littles are thrown away. It is so difficult to find their little bodies in the thousands of pounds of garbage and it is so hard on the searchers.

I do wish once arrested they would make HER go to the dump and search!! No gloves, just dig in and help find him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw
Back