GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is I hope the state has something in their back pocket to really convict her. I don't like her one bit, but dont' really see a lot of evidence pointing to her being involved with the planning of this murder.

Hopefully this downtime has enabled them to come up with some good stuff because if not, I don't think she can get a conviction.

http://www.thecrier.net/article_b8809452-c310-11e2-a4a4-0019bb2963f4.html

Judge Adams said he also would hear arguments at the June 18 hearing on motions by Dunwoody attorney Esther Panitch to quash a new modified set of subpoenas Sneiderman’s defense team has issued for the immediate family of Rusty Sneiderman and for Ariela Neuman, the divorced wife of convicted murderer Hemy Neuman.

Judge Adams held a lengthy off-the-record discussion with the prosecution and defense lawyers at the bench during the May 21 half-hour arraignment hearing regarding procedural and scheduling matters related to Sneiderman’s trial, which is scheduled to begin with jury selection at 9 a.m. on Monday, July 29.

more at link

All I can say is I hope the state has something in their back pocket to really convict her. I don't like her one bit, but dont' really see a lot of evidence pointing to her being involved with the planning of this murder.

Hopefully this downtime has enabled them to come up with some good stuff because if not, I don't think she can get a conviction.

I am hopeful. The PT says that she gave HN a map of the escape route, RS's plans for his day, and she told two people that RS was 'shot' before anyone told her that info. Maybe the PT has e mails ect. to back up her supposedly giving HN the details.

Maybe the PT has witnesses to tell about her affair with HN. It wouldn't be the 1st time a woman used sex to get her lover to kill an unwanted husband.

:seeya: OMG ... I just watched a clip of AS, and what a snarky and arrogant ... :silenced:

:seeya: I will be here for this trial ... so in the meantime, I will be getting up to speed 'cause I don't know much about this case, and checking in here for updates ...

Thanks !

This is the clip I just watched ... I can't say what I'd like to say .... :silenced:

[video=youtube;zJvJ-2H7iTg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJvJ-2H7iTg[/video]

:seeya: OMG ... I just watched a clip of AS, and what a snarky and arrogant ... :silenced:

:seeya: I will be here for this trial ... so in the meantime, I will be getting up to speed 'cause I don't know much about this case, and checking in here for updates ...

Thanks !

This is the clip I just watched ... I can't say what I'd like to say .... :silenced:

Andrea Sneiderman questioned by the Prosecution - YouTube

Isn't she an unusual woman? :floorlaugh:

Thanks !

This is nothing! Her actions when she was in the courtroom watching were nothing short of "special". I watched the HN trial and she is indeed something. She is a horrible liar IMO. If you can find the video of her hugging her friend SC (who was a witness) watch it. It ultimately got her booted from the courtroom. It was super creepy!

This is nothing! Her actions when she was in the courtroom watching were nothing short of "special". I watched the HN trial and she is indeed something. She is a horrible liar IMO. If you can find the video of her hugging her friend SC (who was a witness) watch it. It ultimately got her booted from the courtroom. It was super creepy!

[video=youtube;twPOrwGVxps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twPOrwGVxps[/video]

Here ya go!

[video=youtube;SMTgPDEU47U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTgPDEU47U&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

I also found this interesting considering AS testified under oath that she did NOT kiss HN. And that there was NO affair with HN.

There are a lot of clips on youtube concerning AS. She featured prominently in the HN trial and was on tape often. For anyone trying to catch up, just search youtube for AS' name. It is an interesting ride.

Did AS threaten her friend when they got to the hall way? I've read conflicting accounts.

droid

Isn't she an unusual woman? :floorlaugh:

:seeya: Yes she is ... :waitasec: and I thought Jodi Arias and that woman in Florida were unusual ... :floorlaugh:

:seeya: :seeya: OMG ... seriously, who carries on like that in a courtroom -- with the trial in session ?

:scared::scared: Nuts ... no wonder she got booted ...

And thanks for the links !

From what I have read and seen so far, JMO but no doubt she was involved in her husband's murder ...

She was so arrogant and defiant when she testified in her BF's murder trial about what she was doing when she arrived at the school and what happened after ...

And she did NOT look or sound like a "grieving widow" when she testified on the stand, IMO ... and NOT a tear, nothing ! She was very defensive.

Oh, is it correct that there was a $2 million dollar life insurance policy, or were there 2 policies ?

Just WOW ! Catch up with y'all later !

:moo:

:seeya: Oh one more question if y'all don't mind -- haven't found an answer yet:

Did Rusty know about her carrying on with Hemi ? Did Rusty suspect anything ?

JMO but I have no doubt AS and HN were "carrying on" ...

:seeya: Oh one more question if y'all don't mind -- haven't found an answer yet:

Did Rusty know about her carrying on with Hemi ? Did Rusty suspect anything ?

JMO but I have no doubt AS and HN were "carrying on" ...

No, that never came up in the previous trial. Actually, Rusty was friendly with Hemi and had met with him regarding career planning or financial planning.

Snarky and arrogant are her nicest traits. That's just the icing on the cake. This woman is completely unlikable.

But I need proof she provided Hemy with the map of the back trails, that there was planning, etc. So far, I just see her covering up (and lying) about the affair (which is understandable to a point). Hemy doesn't seem like the most reliable witness against her either because he seems a little crazy. I did get a slight fondness for him in the other trial though - maybe more like pity. He seemed like a really nice guy who got caught up and went over the deep end. But, he deserves to be in prison for the rest of his life. Rusty seemed like the greatest guy in the world - can't understand how he and AS were together though.

Thanks !

I guess he got a conviction, but that prosecutor seems way to docile. There was not one, "Did I ask you that?" Maybe I need to recalibrate after the Arias trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim