GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge denies bond for Andrea Sneiderman

The Dunwoody widow is currently serving a five-year sentence at the Arrendale State Prison in northeast Georgia after being convicted on charges of perjury and hindering the investigation into the November 2010 fatal shooting of her husband, Rusty, by her former supervisor at GE Energy, Hemy Neuman.

more at link ............. http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/judge-denies-bond-for-andrea-sneiderman/ncL8f/

Awwww poor poor andrea. Slink on back to your little cell liar.

Heh heh:jail:

Tonight on ID (Investigation Discovery) Channel "True Crime with Aphrodite Jones" is a new one about Rusty and Andrea, 9PM ET (Not sure about CT, MT or PT times).

Just in case anyone is interested :seeya:

They can always arrest her later for murder - - there's no statute of limitations on murder, so there's always an opportunity. If not now then some day.

They can always arrest her later for murder - - there's no statute of limitations on murder, so there's always an opportunity. If not now then some day.

I know, but I just do not want her to be FREE in the meantime. :(

:woot:

Could this open the door for HER to stand trial for murder? :please:

Very Good Question Nymeria! Oh how some of us would relish in the thought of that.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I wonder if Andrea knows?

Very Good Question Nymeria! Oh how some of us would relish in the thought of that.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I wonder if Andrea knows?

*BBM*

I bet she does, and I bet she is sweating bullets.
IIRC, she could be out on parole soon. They better keep a very close eye on her, she might make a "run for the border".

HLN with Vinnie just covered a quick review of this. Judge Alex thinks Neuman will never get a new trial as does Mike Brooks. Look for repeats throughout the day as usual.

*BBM*

I bet she does, and I bet she is sweating bullets.
IIRC, she could be out on parole soon. They better keep a very close eye on her, she might make a "run for the border".

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hi all!! I just heard about his Hemy thing on the news. IT was what we all predicted!!!!!! Ok, off to read the posts......

:woot:

Could this open the door for HER to stand trial for murder? :please:

Yes b/c what if he is granted the new trial, and he testifies to everything she did?

But, still, I don't understand what he had to gain in this - he is NOT going to be found innocent, if that's what he's thinking.

I think he got the best possible result he could - guilty but insane, so he can get help with his mental problems, etc..

He is never going to be found not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member