GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
jury being released by judge until next week

:maddening: No verdict. They are going home, judge giving them instructions.

back at 8:30 a.m. Monday.
Well so much for my theory that verdict would be reached by noon today.

Jury coming back at 8:30 Monday morning, lunch at 12 and back at 1. Will continue with that schedule all next week as long as they need to go til a verdict is reached.

I really didn't think they would take this long, let alone go into Monday! :sigh:

Monday 8:30 AM they will be back.

Well, let's keep it in perspective. There are 13 counts and a lot of info to sift through. Hopefully they're close. Still worried about a hold out.

The way Judge Adams repeats himself makes me think he has dealt with a lot of jurors who don't pay attention to squat!

oh geez. come on folks...what is the hang-up here? she lied to the poe-lice, as James said. Are they not able to figure out if she had an affair or not?

Don Sneiderman shown on WAT. He looks whipped. Poor man, I feel sorry for him and can't imagine his pain.

Think AS is believing that the jury is not going to find her guilty and is all smilies.

Not thinking the way AS does.

Anyone else notice Andrea giving a look in the direction of the Sneidermans as she was leaving the courtroom?

Also, the man holding the large exhibits as he left the courtroom, was that Andrea's new man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221