GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! These 'friends' act as if AS is going to the death chamber immediately after the hearing! Rusty is the one who is gone because of her and her lies and manipulations.

How dare they use those precious children in this way! IMO, the children would be better off without her.

Next...

Jocelyn ?????

--Close friend.
--We are all victims.
--The person portrayed her is not the person I know.
--I watched her go through the pain of losing her husband.
--For the past year I sat by her side as she tried to make sense of what has happened while she was on house arrest.
--I am an American and I believe in the judicial system.
--The jury believed she had no involvement in Rusty's murder.
--She has never been in trouble with the law before, she has been found guilty of non violent crimes.
--Think of the children. AS is their world and they are hers.
--Kids have always had their mother.
--Dedication AS has always provided to them.
--You (the judge) is the one person who can say enough is enough.
--Beg you for justice and beg you for leniency.

OMG! These 'friends' act as if AS is going to the death chamber immediately after the hearing! Rusty is the one who is gone because of her and her lies and manipulations.

How dare they use those precious children in this way! IMO, the children would be better off without her.

I could not agree more! :gavel:

Why is the judge asking the opposing lawyer if they have any questions after the impact statements? I've never seen that before.

I have never seen that before either. Wow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Those children need their father too but Andrea thought it better to have an affair with her unstable boss instead of thinking of those children. Now it's all about them? These witnesses are getting under my skin.

OT - Hope everyone is doing well. I've been watching the trial but haven't been posting, I had 2 heart attacks and a major hematoma from the heart cath/stent 3 weeks ago and am just now getting back into things. I'm almost back to pre heart attack energy level now. One day at a time!

Next up in the endless friend parade
Paul Sims

--Says he was closer with Rusty than Andrea.
--Has not seen AS in over a year.
--Despite all that he still believes that Rusty would want AS to be with her children.
--I ask for whatever leniency this court can give.
--I don't believe that AS going to jail will not help the children and it will not bring Rusty back.
--Ask to show mercy and let her have as much time with her children as possible.

The State was able to win a conviction against Hemy inspite of AS's lies. For that she deserves prison time.... the children will be fine will their GPs and therapy. imo

Begging for the children to have at least one parent with them ... oh please. They could have had both parents if only Andrea had chosen a divorce instead of going for the big insurance bucks. Unfortunately, Rusty was worth more dead than alive.

This is making me ill & Rusty's poor brother was not able to complete his statement.

Yet another....

Candace Keilin

--This community has been torn apart.
--Both families have been the victims.
--Cannot bring Rusty back.
--Help the two little children.
--She saw the children on Thursday night.
--AS said "my children don't deserve this".
--As grown ups we sometimes make bad judgements.
--Please judge for the children.

Ugh... I have to go to work in a few minutes. I'm going to miss the sentencing because of the friend brigade. :mad:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

A wife lost her husband as a result of her extremely poor decision making. But for the fact that she acted inappropriately with Hemy Neuman Rusty would still be alive, plain and simple. Goodness me, where have these people been.

Love her accent and could listen to her speak all day. Content doesn't matter. LOL

How come common criminals only think of their children when they are caught and/or when they are being sentenced?

Exactly! It is sickening how all of these people are using them.

A truly pathetic display! :maddening:

Mr. Greenberg, not saying the right thing at the right time is a whole lot different from lying a perjury!

Beloved? Really? If that were the case why did his parents have to go through the court system to spend time with his children? If he were so beloved and held in such high regard, why make it difficult for his parents to see his children? I don't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member