GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the lie about when she found out about when Rusty was shot that gets me the most, and all the things surrounding that. That is the biggest thing that points to her being involved or knowing it could happen and doing nothing to stop it. That and the murder day phone calls.

I am not there yet. I have to go through the links and evidence and see how I feel then.

It's the lie about when she found out about when Rusty was shot that gets me the most, and all the things surrounding that. That is the biggest thing that points to her being involved or knowing it could happen and doing nothing to stop it. That and the murder day phone calls.
Yes, all of that. Her reaction to the call. The conveniently true assumptions she made, and her loosing it without knowing anything was wrong AT ALL with Rusty. Calling all her family, Rusty's family, her friends - who does that when Rusty may have had his foot run over?
May I suggest it happens to someone who knows exactly what has just happened because she knew about it in advance?

Andrea said herself in her allocution today that she deleted them.

I believe she was referring to her text messages. Her computer information was deleted when she was at the hospital by Hemi. I believe that is what I heard. jmo

When they supposedly shared a room, if Hemi had booked a room in another hotel there would be a paper trail. No credit card receipt, nothing to show he stayed anywhere while he was in Colorado.....just his plane ticket and cell phone tower records that show they were both in the same area at night. And then there is a conversation Hemi had with a friend that claims he told her they stayed together. Other trips with a special request for "adjoining" rooms. It paints a picture and sometimes you just have to take evidence for what it is without seeing "a video of them within the room, in the bed" and still she'd say we were only holding hands under the covers. With this type of evidence we can see the pavement is wet in the morning and we can figure out it rained last night. This is exactly what this jury did because there was no evidence that they didn't spend those nights in the room. Hemi's in jail. If Hemi stayed in a different hotel while he was in Colorado he could have easily given her defense team that information. jmo

When they supposedly shared a room, if Hemi had booked a room in another hotel there would be a paper trail. No credit card receipt, nothing to show he stayed anywhere while he was in Colorado.....just his plane ticket and cell phone tower records that show they were both in the same area at night. And then there is a conversation Hemi had with a friend that claims he told her they stayed together. Other trips with a special request for "adjoining" rooms. It paints a picture and sometimes you just have to take evidence for what it is without seeing "a video of them within the room, in the bed" and still she'd say we were only holding hands under the covers. With this type of evidence we can see the pavement is wet in the morning and we can figure out it rained last night. This is exactly what this jury did because there was no evidence that they didn't spend those nights in the room. Hemi's in jail. If Hemi stayed in a different hotel while he was in Colorado he could have easily given her defense team that information. jmo

That's exactly it. You aren't always going to get cut and dry evidence. Sometimes juries have to put things together and there is nothing wrong with that. Because if you needed cut and dry evidence for everything, like 90 of criminals prosecuted would be let free. That's why it's ok to use circumstantial evidence. It's not taking a leap. It's using your common sense. This jury did that. So take that up with them. One of the juror's spoke today. It's probably interesting.

That's exactly it. You aren't always going to get cut and dry evidence. Sometimes juries have to put things together and there is nothing wrong with that. Because if you needed cut and dry evidence for everything, like 90 of criminals prosecuted would be let free. That's why it's ok to use circumstantial evidence. It's not taking a leap. It's using your common sense. This jury did that. So take that up with them. One of the juror's spoke today. It's probably interesting.

And I can get there easier when it is a perjury case or a debate about affair. But when it comes to murder, putting someone in prison or to death for murdering some one, That you have to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt..

That is not what this is doing for me.

Juror 57 will be on After Dark tonight. I wish he'd have picked a more reputable place to share his thoughts, but I want to hear what he has to say.

Juror 57 will be on After Dark tonight. I wish he'd have picked a more reputable place to share his thoughts, but I want to hear what he has to say.

I was just going to post this.

Thanks JusticeJunkie! I will be watching!

And I can get there easier when it is a perjury case or a debate about affair. But when it comes to murder, putting someone in prison or to death for murdering some one, That you have to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt..

That is not what this is doing for me.

Well, I was under the impression that we were specifically talking about the affair.

The murder is trickier but for me, I don't know how else to explain it. Andrea was vehement that she found out at the hospital, yet on the way to the daycare she informed two people that Rusty was shot and called her family and Rusty's family when the extent of the info she was supposed to have at that time was "something bad happened." All this after calling Hemy four times. Then she arrives at the school acting like a lunatic. Again, with very limited info.

Now she has a friend that is willing to poke some holes for her and I suppose the defense opened it up to the possibility that Andrea found out before the hospital. It still doesn't explain her testimony. Or her actions. Let's assume the defense made a point.

She finds out on the phone. She arrives at the school and collapses in an officer's arms.

Then she finds out inside and slides out of her chair.

Then she finds out again at the hospital and she slides out of her chair again.

All that falling and grandstanding and each time she finds out she acts like it's new info. That's assuming she did find out before then, which she says she didn't. Her friend who testifed that she was told that Andrea found out at the daycare had previously said Andrea confided in her that she found out at the hospital. Did she suddently remember that important bit of info?

When police arrived to search her home, the Sneiderman's wanted to let them in. Andrea refused as did her parents. Who does that if they don't have anything to hide in the wake of her husband's murder.

It's a puzzle. And I never said that points to her being definitively complicit in the murder. But what other conclusion is there?

Well, I was under the impression that we were specifically talking about the affair.

The murder is trickier but for me, I don't know how else to explain it. Andrea was vehement that she found out at the hospital, yet on the way to the daycare she informed two people that Rusty was shot and called her family and Rusty's family when the extent of the info she was supposed to have at that time was "something bad happened." All this after calling Hemy four times. Then she arrives at the school acting like a lunatic. Again, with very limited info.

Now she has a friend that is willing to poke some holes for her and I suppose the defense opened it up to the possibility that Andrea found out before the hospital. It still doesn't explain her testimony. Or her actions. Let's assume the defense made a point.

She finds out on the phone. She arrives at the school and collapses in an officer's arms.

Then she finds out inside and slides out of her chair.

Then she finds out again at the hospital and she slides out of her chair again.

All that falling and grandstanding and each time she finds out she acts like it's new info. That's assuming she did find out before then, which she says she didn't. Her friend who testifed that she was told that Andrea found out at the daycare had previously said Andrea confided in her that she found out at the hospital. Did she suddently remember that important bit of info?

When police arrived to search her home, the Sneiderman's wanted to let them in. Andrea refused as did her parents. Who does that if they don't have anything to hide in the wake of her husband's murder.

It's a puzzle. And I never said that points to her being definitively complicit in the murder. But what other conclusion is there?
I still wanna see someone reenact that sliding out of the chair business.
LOL on the sliders MeeBee.

I have to say I haven't watched this trial closely at all. But I was just watching a little of Dr. Drew, where they are showing AS with her plea to the court, and, WOW. What a drama queen, yet a terrible one at that. She is so selling a line of BS, so disingenuous, imo. As I say, this is the first I've seen of her, so am I wrong on this? TIA

I have to say I haven't watched this trial closely at all. But I was just watching a little of Dr. Drew, where they are showing AS with her plea to the court, and, WOW. What a drama queen, yet a terrible one at that. She is so selling a line of BS, so disingenuous, imo. As I say, this is the first I've seen of her, so am I wrong on this? TIA

Hey nees ! No... you are not wrong...you are totally spot on !!!!!!:twocents:

You have good instincts, neesaki. Pegged her in record time! lol

Oh, you have no idea. Watch the Neuman trial if you want a laugh. She's a clown.

Does anyone know when this other bf Dell came in the picture? (Sorry if discussed already) Happiest a verdict has felt to myself in awhile, only thing that would have been better would be if she had gotten more time! Hoping HM sees it and decides to start talking :)

Furthermore I guess all her "buddy's" talking today about "what a great parent" she is forgot that she withheld the children FORCING the grandparents into court to see the children of their murdered son which all started due to HER actions!!!! And apparently they dont have sense to figure out that but for HER actions, the children would still have both parents! This is a fact that I hope & pray haunts her mind every minute of everyday as she sits locked up, $1 million home to a jail cell and hopefully nasty green bologna for dinner...... She got what she deserves and hopefully will be more to come in the future...

God Bless Rusty's parents and family, they are a class act!

now that is speculative and not fact.

It's a fact that she switched rooms and it's a fact that Hemy's room only had a king-sized bed. Unless she switched rooms just to sleep on Hemy's floor, my money's on them sharing a bed .... especially since Hemy sent her an email following that trip where he recounted "waking up together."

Is there any reports or speculation regarding custody of the children while IAS is behind bars?

Watching hln after dark! What's this they are saying about Andreas dad told shawna that they were going to feed the cops or the detectives to the wolves! Because they were coming to question andrea?
Sounds like narsisism runs in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member