GA - Starving boy, 10, 36 lbs, runs to neighbor and begs for food, Tyler and Krista Schindley arrested, Griffin, 2023

I'm so glad this little boy got out, if he hadn't when he did i think he would have died soon and we would have had another missing child that parents probably wouldn't have reported while they continued to get his adoption subsidy

Reminds me of "A Boy Called 'It'."

There wasn't, as far as I can recall, a "reason" they abused him, and there were other siblings in the home as well.

Evil, as far as I'm concerned, is the only "reason."

I hope this child hasn't reached the point of no return, with regards to his nutrition. I recently lost someone who, through a traumatic brain injury resulting in delirium, didn't/wouldn't eat more than a few bites a day. Even with IV nutrition, when he'd allow it, there comes a point called cachexia, where even if feeding is restarted, the body is unable to recover. 30-some odd pounds in a 10 year old is horrifying. Bless him.

The irony is not lost

This woman made her living by selling people on the benefits of float therapy, which basically appears to put you in water in a closed pod with soft lighting and probably zen music. It's meant to be good for your mental health and wellbeing.

all the while her son was also in a closed pod only his had no windows, no running water, no light, no food, no human interaction. Meant to be torture.

I can't stop thinking of this little guy. Such a long road he has before him.

Thanks for the links !
An interesting comment -- From the first post in the sperm donor's FB page , by an S.A.; about 6 hrs ago.
Imo.
Wow, his FB has been inundated with comments. As much as I'd like to know more, I understand the need for privacy for ALL these children.

I found Tyler's twitter page, which is oddly full of retweets of merchandise I've never heard of before today. There's one tweet with his son (EW) at an event that I saw before I had to stop scrolling.

Has anyone seen a court date or anything for these two yet. I was checking around and cant find a darn thing. Just omg I really don't understand what causes people to do this to children there's been so many of these cases lately . I hope this young boy makes it out of this ok with counseling and everything. I hope they other children get the counselling to know this isn't normal it isn't right. Just man I hope there is no deals for these adults and I hope it's trial with a jury, I hope they get as much mercy as they gave this little guy. Just my own ticked off opinion

they were homeschooled. So easy to completely control your children's access to other people and the outside world at large if you homeschool them.
I know there are great homeschoolers who very much take amazing care of their children's welfare and education, but it's also the perfect setup for abuse and neglect. Its truly a concern how little oversight there is of home ed in a lot of areas. IMO
Yes they were homeschooled but that doesn't explain how granddad's grandma's and aunts and uncles would not have known what was going on. Just makes so little sense to me and how this type of thing escapes unnoticed in and amongst us.

Has anyone seen a court date or anything for these two yet. I was checking around and cant find a darn thing.

Well, here are screen shots with the docket #s listed:
1684426919059.png

And:
1684427041487.png

(Search for "Schindley", which will bring up both of them, then click on any of their charges & it will take you to the pages I did screenshots of.)

But, there are not links to the docket numbers and I don't know where to look those up for further info.

Name:​

SCHINDLEY, KRISTA WASHBURN​

47 YEARS OLD​
Race / Sex:​
WHITE / FEMALE​
Arrest Date:​
5/12/2023​
Release Date:​
Next Court Date:​
Mug.aspx
ChargeStatusDocket #Bond Amount
MURDERDISMISSED23EW002692
N/A​
MURDERDISMISSED23EW002699
N/A​
FALSE IMPRISONMENTPRETRIAL23EW002698
NO BOND​
BATTERYPRETRIAL23EW002695
NO BOND​
SIMPLE BATTERYPRETRIAL23EW002696
NO BOND​
CRUELTY TO CHILDRENPRETRIAL23EW002693
NO BOND​
CRUELTY TO CHILDRENPRETRIAL23EW002694
NO BOND​
CRUELTY TO CHILDRENPRETRIAL23EW002697
NO BOND​
CRIMINAL ATTEMPT TO COMMIT A FELONYPRETRIAL23EW002691
NO BOND​

Total Bond Amount:NO BOND​

this is the inmate record for mom

Name:​

SCHINDLEY, KRISTA WASHBURN​

47 YEARS OLD​
Race / Sex:​
WHITE / FEMALE​
Arrest Date:​
5/12/2023​
Release Date:​
Next Court Date:​
Mug.aspx
ChargeStatusDocket #Bond Amount
MURDERDISMISSED23EW002692
N/A​
MURDERDISMISSED23EW002699
N/A​
FALSE IMPRISONMENTPRETRIAL23EW002698
NO BOND​
BATTERYPRETRIAL23EW002695
NO BOND​
SIMPLE BATTERYPRETRIAL23EW002696
NO BOND​
CRUELTY TO CHILDRENPRETRIAL23EW002693
NO BOND​
CRUELTY TO CHILDRENPRETRIAL23EW002694
NO BOND​
CRUELTY TO CHILDRENPRETRIAL23EW002697
NO BOND​
CRIMINAL ATTEMPT TO COMMIT A FELONYPRETRIAL23EW002691
NO BOND​

Total Bond Amount:NO BOND​

this is the inmate record for mom
Why did LE drop the attempted murder charges?

Why did LE drop the attempted murder charges?

See:
(Correction: Arrest records originally indicated the parents were charged with murder. Officials in Griffin said in an afternoon press conference those charges were listed in error.)

Also:
The couple has been charged with attempted homicide in the second degree and attempted malice murder. They also face charges of cruelty to children in the first degree, second degree and third degree, battery, simple battery and false imprisonment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb
Back