GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be cruel, but how long does it take with what we know about temps that day? Would the child have likely been passed at lunchtime when he got in the car again? Because the crime is so heinous, no matter what...but if that child was alive when he went to the car....

Not to be cruel, but how long does it take with what we know about temps that day? Would the child have likely been passed at lunchtime when he got in the car again? Because the crime is so heinous, no matter what...but if that child was alive when he went to the car....

Let's say it was 70 degrees at 9:00 am. (It was probably hotter, since it was in the low 90's by noon that day.) In one hour, it would around 115 degrees in that car. That climbs at the temperature climbs outside. There is 3 hours for him to be baking in above 115 degrees.

I have no idea how long it takes for a tiny one to pass in those extreme temperatures. I don't really want to right now :( . I wonder if anyone else has that kind of knowledge.

Breaking!!! Work computer used to look up how long it takes to
Kill an animal in a car!!!! This was on Fox5 noon news broadcast

I'm shocked!! Apparently this info was tweeted by Randy Travis Fox 5 i team

And this DA was a computer IT person. How stupid. If this is true, DP is too good for him!

He took his little boy out for breakfast knowing he was going to kill him in a most tortuous and inhumane way? What kind of psychopath...

He took his little boy out for breakfast knowing he was going to kill him in a most tortuous and inhumane way? What kind of psychopath...

Disturbing...beyond disturbing this innocent child trusted and loved him.

The articles state the boy was latched in the middle. The chicfila is a 3-5 minute drive, traffic depending. I think by 12:00 the boy was likely dead. It was already in the nineties at noon, and it only takes an outside temp in the 70's for a car to be over 100 on the inside. If he were alive, I do not believe he would be able to cry and fuss.

And oh my god, that tore me apart to type that.

Now the first thing I think of is- he went to the car at lunch to see if he was dead!
OMG, I am sick!

Hello to the 58 guests viewing here! :wave:

Why not register with us and give us your thoughts on this case?

They wanted to buy a house so dad had to find a way. Was there life insurance on Cooper?

My opinion only

I'm putting my money on a girlfriend in the picture, don't want to have to pay child support.

It makes me wonder if he wasn't dead at lunch hence he returned to his office and waited until 4:00pm.
THAT would explain the comment made by
SGT Pierce!

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

If there's a girlfriend in the picture, or a pending divorce, I'll change my belief also.

Let me ask. How many of us do NOT have that search on our computer right now? How many of us also don't have a search on how to fake a child's accidental death, how much poison would kill an adult, how long does rigor mortis take to set in, etc?

I'd say none. Leaving dogs in a hot car has been hugely in the news in the last couple months. Did this search follow a case locally where a dog died in a hot car?

How MANY times have we all had this discussion about how long it takes to die in a hot car? Once a year? Twice a year? Several threads in the summer?

What sometimes looks obvious isn't always. God help any of us if we have a relative die of suspicious circumstances.

It makes me wonder if he wasn't dead at lunch hence he returned to his office and waited until 4:00pm.
THAT would explain the comment made by
SGT Pierce!

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

I also wonder if the computer search was immediately when he got back in the building.

If you really think about it, if he "forgot" :rolleyes: Cooper in the car after getting breakfast, he forgot Cooper when he went to his car at lunch, he forgot Cooper all damn day....What made him all of a sudden remember while driving down the road AFTER leaving work?

His entire story is obviously BS. That poor baby. :(

If there's a girlfriend in the picture, or a pending divorce, I'll change my belief also.

Let me ask. How many of us do NOT have that search on our computer right now? How many of us also don't have a search on how to fake a child's accidental death, how much poison would kill an adult, how long does rigor mortis take to set in, etc?

I'd say none. Leaving dogs in a hot car has been hugely in the news in the last couple months. Did this search follow a case locally where a dog died in a hot car?

How MANY times have we all had this discussion about how long it takes to die in a hot car? Once a year? Twice a year? Several threads in the summer?

What sometimes looks obvious isn't always. God help any of us if we have a relative die of suspicious circumstances.

I would bet every cent I have, that NONE of us searched for how long it takes a dog to die in a car, the DAY that we left a child in the car and they died. I mean, come on.

What is your angle wit defending him, after this information? I mean this honestly and not snarky, I truly don't understand it.

I want to add, when something look THIS obvious, it usually is.

I would bet every cent I have, that NONE of us searched for how long it takes a dog to die in a car, the DAY that we left a child in the car and they died.

What is your angle wit defending him, after this information? I mean this honestly and not snarky, I truly don't understand it.

Is that when it was? That day or the day before?

I'm sorry, I didn't see the newscast.

Is that when it was? Today or yesterday?

I'm sorry, I didn't see the newscast.

The searched his office before arrest, and the evidence they found there was what made the murder charge.

I think people who do these types of crimes, make a plan, then have to get their nerve up to carry it out. I can imagine him still caring for the child up to the minute he decided- today is the day. Based on weather, sunshine, wife's schedule, etc.

Today's the day.

If I was the baby's mother, I'd be wearing a shirt to court saying that, then when he recieves the DP, wearing it again.

I would bet every cent I have, that NONE of us searched for how long it takes a dog to die in a car, the DAY that we left a child in the car and they died. I mean, come on.

I want to add, when something look THIS obvious, it usually is.

I've looked up laws on dog & child safety in cars. Whether it's legal to break windows to save the child or animal not how long does it take. That's just way too coincidental and creepy. Especially on the same day what are the odds of that happening? one in a million or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769